Robberson Lincoln

2100 Ne 3rd St, Bend, OR 97701

New 877-742-9009
Used 888-718-9141
Service 855-222-1688

Construction Reduction Sale Going on Right Now!

Robberson Ford earns the highest marks.

by from La Pine, Oregon |

What did I like about my experience at Robberson Ford? Everything. This is the third truck I've bought at Robberson Ford, and I get all my maintenance and repair work done there. Joe Conte has been my salesman on the last two trucks, and he's always treated me like a friend, gone out of his way to make sure I'm completely satisfied, and he's been there for me whenever I have a question. Alan and the rest of the staff in the Quick Lane department have always been courteous and professional, as has the staff in the service department. Robberson Ford is a shining example of how to run a good business.

Nice, friendly service and dealership

by from Bend,OR |

Have used services for years and very pleased with the experience we have for service,buying vehicles and repairing which we usually never need.

Great experience with a few hiccups

by from Bend, OR |

Friendly staff, all questions answered, made us very comfortable with amenities ie...water, coffee, tour of building, very respectful of my service dog. Had my daughter & her boyfriend there...they were treated with complete respect. I would definitely buy another car from Robberson!

Service work and car detailing

by from Prineville, OR |

The people were all very friendly and helpful. I believe them to be honest when it comes to servicing my vehicle. It would be very easy to sell me a complete brake job, even if it didn't require one, yet when I brought my old Saturn in there to check my brakes there was no need for new brakes after 5 years on the existing brakes. That shows honesty and integrity.

My Buying Experience with Robberson Ford

by from Prineville, Oregon |

What I liked about my buying experience at Robberson Ford? This is the second vehicle I've purchased at the Prineville Dealership. Mike Doolin is the sales representative I've worked with both times. He has always treated me fairly and is extremely polite and friendly. I will also say the same for Joe Mitchell and Sean Spensley. All of them worked together to find me the vehicle I wanted. The service department was and is courteous, professional and extremely helpful as well. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from them. And a big plus for me is that this is the only American automobile company that did not take the government bailout! BIG PLUS for me!

Good Service

by from Bend, OR |

Vehicle was checked and problem was identified. Parts are on order and we will bring it backed to be fixed. The new building is really nice as well.

Efficient Service

by from Bend, Oregon |

Alan and the team at Ford were able to troubleshoot and fix the extra issues I needed addressed in addition to getting my Ford processed for a oil change/inspection. Now my pest business will be ready for the spring season way ahead of schedule.

Excellent service, fast, friendly and fair

by from La Pine OR |

Fast, helpful and friendly service at Quicklube. Always great service and they welcome our dogs inside. New facility is wonderful.

Great service with out the high price.

by from Bend, Oregon |

Very professional, courteous, very knowledgeable. Scott the service writer and Dave the tech were a pleasure to work with. They fixed a problem no one else could and did not over charge me.

Great Service and Assistance

by from Bend Oregon |

The Technician Scott gave a hands on explanation and taught me about the truck. This truck belongs to Equine Outreach Inc. which is a local home grown horse rescue. Giving us great service and a fleet rate for the non-profit meant so very much to us as we survive on a very lean budget! Thank you for caring for our prized and irreplaceable 350 Diesel Truck...it works very hard for us.

Fast Service, free carwash, very much appreciated

by from Redmond, Oregon |

Service was really fast this time and the free carwash is really great! Kimberly most especially Allan are both awesome!