Adamson Motors Inc

(4.9) 5.0 47 Reviews

4800 Highway 52 North, Rochester, MN 55901

GREAT SERVICE

by from Rochester, MN |

Jeff Lansdowne gave me great service. He went the extra mile to get me the best price possible, explained every single dial and button in the van I bought, and answered every single question I had. This is a man who really cares about his customers both during the sale and after the sale. A great place to do business.

Great experience! !!

by from Kasson,MN |

We had excellent customer service when buying are new Lincoln MKX. It was actually a fun time and very relaxing. No pressure what so ever.

Great service

by from Rochester, MN |

Went in on a Friday late morning and was talking about my car and went out with a brand new one! Talked about everything about my situation. Very helpful car salesmen that helped me out. He gave me different options and listened to what I liked as well. My family bought their cars there too. Great service!

Awesome Experience

by from Rochester MN |

Ordered the truck was kept in loop with up dates, truck arrived and Al let me know and made an appointment to pick it up, and by the way when did all of the gadgets inside get to be nice, Jason in finance who I hadn't see in 25 plus years was way on top of his game, Thanks again to Adamson Motors and crew for making the entire deal a pleasure

express oil change

by from Osakis, Minnesota |

Came in on Friday, very busy and was told up front it will take up to a hour and half, would I like to come back another less busy day. I had nothing better to do, so stayed. Nice lounge, T.V., cold water, tea, coffee. And it took less than a hour and a half. Very happy.

Great Experience

by from Rochester, Mn. |

We are very happy with our experience buying our 2014 Town and Country van.The salesman was Tim Lewis. He was very professional and not pushing. We really liked this. He let us ask questions until we found what we could afford. All the staff were very nice when we came in contact with them that day. The thing that really stuck out in our mind was the time that Tim spent with us going over everything in our new van, by programming the hands free phone and the garage door opener. He was busy that day but made time for us ,being we didn't have an appointment . Another thing I like about him was his patience.

Great experience

by from Rochester, MN |

Great seller, very responsive to needs. The sales team that worked with me was very willing to adapt their sales strategy and respectful of my wishes and needs. Vehicle was a great fit to both our needs and budget, and they helped to work to make it an even better deal.

Happy with our purchase

by from Rochester, MN |

I had my new jeep in for warranty work; when I picked it up it wasn't washed. Clements always washed my car after any service work.

Awesome Buying Experience

by from Rochester, MN |

I had the most amazing buying experience when working with Dustin Quimby at Adamson Motors on January 9th, 2016. He replied to multiple e-mails that were sent prior to when my fiance' and I would be able to come view our new vehicle and knew exactly who we were when we walked through the door to see the car. When we went to test drive the car it was already warming up on a very cold winter day. Also when the buying process/financial process was complete, our new vehicle had a full tank and was ready for us to leave that day! We have already recommended Adamson Motors to friends and will continue to do so in the future.

Perfection from sales team

by from Rochester MN |

Al Pettey I have known AL for ever and hadn't ever purchased anything from him until now, great experience, and the dealership itself is professional and clean, friendly and Dave (the money collector) great guy and detailed, detailed, detailed no mistakes :) Thanks again for great experience Kraig