Adamson Motors Inc

4800 Highway 52 North, Rochester, MN 55901

Adamson Motors

by from Rochester, mn |

Tim Reynolds was very helpful and worked very hard to help me find something that would work.

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Purchase

by from Rochester, MN |

Excellent buying experience - Tim Reynolds was an excellent sales consultant and provided us with all the information we need to make an informed buying decision.

Radio navigation problems

by from Rochester area |

I bought my Ram elsewhere, end of year and no truck like mine wwithin 500 miles. The navigation system has worked onley part time, and couldn't depend on it. After 3 visits and about 6-7 hours in customer lounge they finally replaced the radio. Had to play Chryslers game, try this, try that, etc. Dave Walden and Marshall (mechanic) did their best. I've had it for a week and a half and it appears to be okay, but haven't tried the navigation on any trip longer than about 13 miles. I hope it's okay, this radio with navigation cost $500.00 over the next lower cost radio but it hasn't proven to be worth it instead of a hand held GPS which I could take with me anywhere in any car, bike, snowmobile, etc. Like I said earlier Dave and Marshall did their best and I'm giving Adamsons a qualified yes providing the navigation continues to work.

Great experience, love my car

by from Byron, MN |

Dustin Quimby made our car shopping experience so easy. He listened to us unlike some of the other places we had been. I felt like we were getting what we were asking for rather than what they wanted us to have. I will definately be a repeat customer at Adamson Motors.

Very friendly people

by from Rochester MN |

Very friendly staff and very helpful. I would recommend this to other people.

Great Service and Prices

by from StPaul, MN |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you.

Awesome salesperson!

by from Oronoco, MN |

My husband and I decided to purchase a new vehicle before the end of the year. We had tried out other vehicles earlier in the week and decided on Dec 31st to check out a new Jeep. After spending almost the entire day with salesman Brent Stockinger, we decided on the Jeep Summit. Not only did Brent spend hours answering all of our questions, we later found out that it actually was supposed to be his day off. Not once did he make us feel like we were wasting his time. Brent was very knowledgeable about the Jeep and we couldn't be happier with our purchase. Thanks Adamson's for the great experience of buying a new car!

Love our new Dodge Ram!

by from Maplewood, MN |

Over the past 35 years we have purchased our vehicles from Adamson Motors. This is the first time that we decided to lease our new vehicle. The whole procedure went smoothly and efficiently. We are so pleased with the service that we received from Dean Lovejoy and the whole Adamson staff.

Great place to buy a car.

by from Rochester MN |

Great place to buy and service a car. John Chang was great to buy with. He kept in contact with me while we were searching for a car and brought in a car from Illinois when we finally decided. Oil changes couldn't be quicker. I sat down and my suv was done. Thanks to everyone at Adamsons.

Remarkable Service!

by from Rochester, MN |

I purchased my 2014 Dodge Journey from Adamson Motors and have been very happy with it. One day last week while I was shopping I noticed a good-sized leak under the car and immediately drove it to Adamson. Dave, one of the service coordinators/managers, did an outstanding job of quickly assessing the problem, and pulling in mechanics from the shop to assist. Since it was more than just a loose oil filter, they went above and beyond to get the parts ordered and the car repaired as quickly as possible. Dave did a great job with communication and customer service, as did the drivers, the cashier and everyone there. I couldn't be happier. Phenomenal experience.