Deml Ford Lincoln Inc.

(3.7) 6 Reviews

2100 Hwy 14 W, Waseca, MN 56093

deml ford

by from Waseca, MN |

Would have liked to have been given the option of whether I wanted the washer fluid added

Timothy J Dann

by from waseca mn |

I have bought many many vehicles from Demo Ford. I have purchased from Gary Deml but have always enjoyed talking with other sales staff as they have all been very helpful. Recently my wife and I purchased a used Lincoln MKT. The service we have received over many years is the best. We asked the service department to add a trailer hitch to are vehicle. When we took it in they checked it and it already had one under a cover panel. They could have charged me for it and I would not have known it was already on vehicle. They are the most honest and best service department I have ever used thank you everyone at Demo Ford for making our past and future purchases a very pleasant and fun experience. Tim Dann Waseca Mn

agree with the review of by ande1352

by from Minneapolis,Mn |

Our daughter was interested in a car (1st time buyer) called & spoke with sales person...from the very beginning she felt he was being pushy she mentioned about coming down to take a look at the vehicle and was told they closed at 2:00... so you don't want to get here when were shutting the lights off. So we headed down (11:30) 1-1/2 hrs. to get there and find out that they had just sold it. The owner, said it was a case of one person not knowing what the other person was doing but a chance financing might not go through but until they know for sure we couldn't test drive. Ok understandable. We drive back disappointed but by Thursday(no call from them) we find it was still available. We were told if interested be prepared to buy without haggling over price. Fine all prepared we set forth on the journey again (daughter prepared to buy) meet with Owner and things seem to start out ok...saw scratches on front fender..she asked is it possible to buff out..his response, is it a deal breaker.. cause if so we're done. Our daughter explained that the deal breaker would be the sync pkg.that is most important.. he says he doesn't know anything about it but could have son help later..ok.. go for test drive and upon return she asks can someone show me how to use the sync feature...he says again that he can't.. doesn't mention anyone else coming to help... not even son... says he has customers waiting and tosses her the manual and says I'm sure you can figure it out then leaves..shes upset (rightly so) she's making a big purchase and felt he didn't consider her a customer. We tried to reassure her that perhaps he wasn't aware how he came across (trying to give him a 2nd chance)Stupid us..went in and were basically told who did we think we were that people should drop everything to help us..we mentioned we were just looking for some help and were willing to wait..again we were told they had customers waiting..we mentioned that we also are customers and are willing to wait give us a timeframe and the owner went off on us and basically started yelling.. WE ARE DONE... I've already given you too much time. This coming from us not even spending one hr. with him(not to mention our time back and forth) and ran into his office as he yelled out I could have retired today and then who would have helped you. Shocked we said, really all this because we asked questions and wanted someone to help us.. then you just lost a sell...the receptionist said don't worry about it... someone else will buy it. Leaving we thought what the heck just happened. It seems to us that if your not willing to haggle on price (which we never did) that customer service is the only thing you have to offer. They missed the mark completely...if you are considering a vehicle be cautious and Definately... Think Twice About This One! It was truly a memorable experience one I am sure we will never forget.

Great experience with Brad Deml

by from Waseca, MN |

I went to Deml for the right vehicle at the best price. Brad knew so much about my new vehicle and spent over an hour showing me how to use all of the great features. I felt very comfortable with him and the whole staff. I will recommend to friends!

Great service and very pleasant experience at Deml

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I traveled over 50 miles to buy my car from Deml Ford because of the great price and assistance I initially received over the phone from Brad before visiting the dealership. Brad explained on the phone that Deml Ford is no-haggle dealer and that their lowest price is listed on all of their vehicles. I did a lot of research online before I called Deml Ford, and based on the prices I saw online, I was fairly confident I would get a good price without having to go through the trouble of negotiating. When I arrived at the dealership, Mike worked with me while Brad was finishing up with another customer. Mike was very knowledgeable and courteous, and he did a great job of answering my questions until Brad could assist me. Brad then joined me on a test drive, which was very helpful since he was able to answer my questions that I thought of while I was driving the car. He was not pushy and did not come across as arrogant - rather he was very professional and helpful. It was not a high-pressured sales pitch like I have gotten at other dealers. After I decided to buy the car, the finance person did a very good job of explaining my financing options in manner that was simple to understand. Brad then showed me how to use all of the features on my car and made sure I was comfortable using everything before I drove away. I was so pleased by my experience that I still bring my car back to Deml Ford for service and maintenance. Everyone I have encountered at Deml Ford has been very kind and treats me with respect. I have always had a great experience at Deml Ford, and I have recommended Deml Ford to my family and friends.

Dealer Had Pretty Good Prices, Poor Bedside Manner

by from Minneapolis, MN |

We went into the dealership looking for a certain car. We had talked to Brad Deml originally, and looked for him when we got there. Apparently he was helping another customer when we got there so we had to wait for twenty minutes to a 1/2 hour or so. No one else was available to help us. When we finally met Brad he took us out to the car we were looking at, and showed us the vehicle. So far so good. We liked the car and it looked clean so we asked to do a test drive. Before he would allow us to test drive Brad started getting very pushy, explaining that they have a one price store, and that he wouldn't allow us to test drive unless we were "happy with the vehicle's price, and would agree not to haggle with him about price after the test drive. I kind of laughed it off, but he was insistent that we had to agree on the price, being very pushy. I told him we were serious about buying the car otherwise we wouldn't have driven 50 minutes to get there. He finally agreed to let us test drive. When we asked to test drive alone he wouldn't allow us to saying that they have a policy about not allowing solo test drives (only dealership we went to that had such a policy, he said it was for liability purposes), so he rode along with us. On the test drive Brad was talking the entire time so we couldn't hear the vehicle's engine noise, or really evaluate the car. Still, we thought the vehicle would be a good fit. As we were pulling back into the dealership my wife asked if it would be ok to get the vehicle inspected, indicating that we were very interested in the vehicle. This is where things started to go bad. Brad took exception to us wanting to get the car inspected. He started acting offended and saying how dare we question him, and his integrity, that he wouldn't have bought this car unless it was in tip top shape. We explained it wasn't that we didn't trust him, but when we're spending that much money we want to make sure there are NO problems, not just rely on his word. He then said that the dealership had a policy of never letting the car off the lot, even for a pre-sale inspection. He said we could bring out own mechanic to the dealership, but that we couldn't take the car to the local service station, even if he came with us. He then belittled us for even wanting to do an inspection, acting like we were stupid for wanting to get a car with less than 50,000 miles inspected. He then proceeded to go off on a rant in the parked car about how he sells 300 cars a year, how they've been there for 20+ years, and how he has never in his entire life had someone ask to inspect a used car with that few miles sold at his store. He went on and on, and we disagreed with him on a few points about how we were spending so much money and wanted to make sure, he just couldn't see the logic. We got out of the car and he continued talking, saying the same thing over and over about how he was offended and he had never heard such a thing and how we'd be wasting our money with an inspection. He went on about how he was the owner, and how they were a top tier Ford dealer, and how he sold 300 cars a year (again!) Finally he started talking about how maybe this wasn't going to work out, and how maybe we shouldn't work together. I think this was the first time I actually agreed with him. My blood was starting to boil, and I don't usually frazzle very easily. At this point I started walking away and told him we needed to talk about it. While we wanted the car at this dealership, and it fit our needs perfectly, this dealer was rude, arrogant, and talked himself out of a sale. He was the perfect anti-thesis of someone who values good customer service. And since he's the owner I would assume that this typifies the dealership. I would highly recommend avoiding this store if you value good customer service and someone who isn't going to talk down to you and try to make you feel stupid.