Deml Ford Lincoln Inc.

2100 Hwy 14 W, Waseca, MN 56093

Excellent Service

by from Waseca, Minnesota |

Normally I do all of my own vehicle repairs, and some for others also. Most of my work involves older cars and hot rods, or custom vehicles. Being a busy father of 4 I don't always have time for major repairs on our 2007 Expedition. I am always impressed with the level of service and professionalism at Deml Ford. They got my vehicle in and done in a reasonable amount of time and even suggested some regular maintenance items that were made easier while the work was being done. I wouldn't take my Ford anywhere else for a major repair.

Shelby Service

by from Waseca, MN |

Awesome Service and very timely. Great Service Dept!!!!

Friendly,know their cars, customers matter.

by from LeRoy, MN |

Used vehicle-Buick. Service was great, maybe a little rushed, but we came late on Saturday. Our sales person was very helpful and friendly and answered any questions we had. We financed through the dealership and weren't planning to do so,that worked OK, so we didn't have to make another trip back as we live about 80 miles from Waseca.

Definition of Customer Service!

by from Waseca, MN |

Was looking for a car that Deml's did not have in stock but found and had delivered. Appreciate all the work they went through to make sure we had what we wanted. This dealership is the definition of Customer Service! Mike went through all the features of the vehicle and thanked us several times. Best experience ever and just a first class dealership!

2011 Ford Edge

by from Janesville,Mn |

We have a 2011 Ford Edge. The serpentine belt was squeaking. My wife took it in to have it checked out. The belt was badly worn because a small rock got into one of the pulleys with grooves in it. Mitch, one of the service managers, showed the belt to my wife and did an excellent job of explaining the grooves on the pulley were also damaged and if not replaced, the new belt could wear prematurely. Mitch always does an excellent job explaining our options when we are in for service. They had the parts and fixed our Edge while my wife waited. My wife and I were very pleased with the service at Deml Ford.

Have none..

by from Waseca, Minnesota |

Great Service and work. Job was done well and quickly

Escape

by from Waterville, MN |

They are friendly and always willing to work with you to make the experience the way the customer wants.

Mark W.

by from Waseca, MN 56093 |

Susan did a great job on the sales process. She answered all my questions acted very profeesional Thanks!~ Mark

Fusion

by from Waseca, MN |

The staff has always been very friendly and helpful.

Great Service at Deml

by from Blule Earth, MN |

My new 2015 Lincoln MKX came with 2 years of scheduled maintenance. Scheduling an appointment was easy and Deml was very accommodating to my needs. They changed the oil, rotated the tires, and completed a multi system inspection. The waiting lounge was very comfortable and well appointed. The next thing I new they came out and explained everything in detail to me and I was on my way, simple and easy. I love my MKX. Michele J.