Deml Ford Lincoln Inc.

2100 Hwy 14 W, Waseca, MN 56093

Retired

by from Waseca, MN |

Very good service. Friendly and helpful. Have recommended you to several friends.

Quick Lane

by from Waseca, MN |

The service I received was excellent. The guys did an excellent job of dealing with concerns and questions. I will continue to have my truck serviced here with out a doubt.

New 2014 Ford Fusion Purchase September 2014

by from Elysian, MN |

From the initial call to speaking with Brad Deml (owner/sales)to the final sale and driving my car off the Deml Ford lot, I have never experienced such a wonderful event! My husband and I took a quick drive through the car lot to get an idea of what we were interested in and Brad happened to still be at work and talked to us for a while and we decided to come back and test drive a new 2014 Ford Fusion the next night after work. We never felt rushed, we were treated with utmost respect through out all of our visits. Everyone at the dealership was extremely polite and checked with us to make sure we were being helped. We never had to wait to be helped and we were treated like the "best" customers they ever had at their dealership. Two years prior to this purchase, we bought a new 2010 F350 King Ranch Truck and had the same wonderful experience as we did with my new Ford Fusion. ~Thank you, Deml Ford for the most wonderful experience we've ever had purchasing a vehicle!~ We will definitely recommend to others!

Professional and competent staff

by from North Mankato, MN 56003 |

Service was warranty repair on 2012 Ford Edge. The staff, as always, was professional and helpful. The waiting area was clean and inviting.

Review

by from North St.Paul, MN |

very fast, friendly service. Everything done right the first time. I drive an hour and a half each way to have Deml service my truck. Great people

Repeat Customer

by from Waseca, MN |

Very satisfied in all aspects of this dealership. Fair price, excellent follow-up service. I have bought several cars from them.

Great services, great facilities.

by from Waseca, MN |

2014 Ford FX4, the service was excellent, the staff was great includes the owners, sales staff, loan staff and the receptionist. Just a great experience all around.

Love my 2013 Ford Fusion!

by from Waseca, MN |

Susan as always is very helpful and kind. Big thank you to her for finding me the right car at the right price.

MKC Lincoln

by from Waseca, MN |

Working with Brad at Deml Ford to purchase my MKC was a wonderful experience. Brad was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions about the MKC which was very impressive since it is a new vehicle on the market. He made the decision easy with no pressure and the paperwork even easier. The staff at Deml Ford all did a great job. After a week of driving my car, he was right. I love my MKC! I will certainly recommend Deml Ford to my friends and family. Thank You

Paul Lohse

by from Waseca, MN |

The Salesman was very helpful and took the time to explain the many features of the car. The dealership was very friendly and made us feel compfortable.