Maritime Ford-Lincoln, Inc.

Service 877-885-2196

Home of the 1% RULE!

2011 Ford Taurus

by from Sturgeon Bay, WI |

We were looking for a specific model (Taurus) and had looked around....when I contacted Maritime I was directed to Scott and he didn't "mess around" with a price. He gave me his "bottom line" "out the door price" and we decided to drive the 1 1/4 hours to check it out. We took a test drive and liked the car but had a few issues and talked to him and the manager and left with a positive feeling and they checked for us to see if they could do a better loan rate than our credit union and the DID! All went well!

January 3, 2014

Thanks for taking the drive to Maritime Ford and buying from us! We like to keep it simple and give you all the information up front so there are no problems once you get here. Regardless if you come from a long way or you are next door to Maritime Ford we want to make your experience the best it can be! Thanks again and enjoy your Ford Taurus from all of us at Maritime Ford.

Shop Local......Great Team at Maritime Ford!!!!!

by from Manitowoc, WI |

We purchased a vehicle from Maritime in December of 2012 and they were awesome, so when we were looking for a specific truck for our business we stopped in to see Scott Aulik. He didn't have it on his lot but he got right on it. He found us a truck on a dealer trade. We needed a few accessories for it and Scott took care of that for us too. Scott and the team at Maritime Ford do it right....they are a worry free...no hassle dealer!! They earn your business at Maritime Ford! Thank you Scott Aulik, Steve Lauson and the entire Team at Maritime Ford, we like to shop local and you make it easy!!

March 26, 2014

Thanks Michelle and Steve for sharing your recent experience at Maritime Ford. From all of us here we want to wish you the very best with your new truck. We also look forward to serving you for many years to come and would be happy to take care of all your family and friends with any of their needs also!

A place to call Home!

by from Manitowoc, WI |

Where else is there to go but HOME when you need TRUST, Confidence and Dependability. HOME, Maritime Ford in Manitowoc. My wife and I have purchased 3 Vehicles in the last 20 years from Maritime Ford and when it came time for My wife to get a new Car from people who care there was NO question........We Purchased a New/Used 2012 Ford Fusion from Sammy F at Maritime today an once again they were AWESOME!!!!! She Loves it and I love the fact that I can trust she is safe and sound. Thanks Again Don, Sammy and Maritime Ford!!!

February 27, 2014

We always like to hear that our previous customers have come back again and again! From all of us here at Maritime Ford a big THANKS for your continued loyalty. We look forward to a lifetime of taking care of you and everyone that you know. Thanks again and Enjoy your latest purchase from Maritime Ford!

Great Experience - Thanks Laura!!!

by from Sheb. Falls Wi |

I would like to comment on the excellent service that my husband and I received when we came to test drive our 2009 Ford Explorer. We found the vehicle via the intranet and had hopes of getting the car moved to Sheboygan Falls well that all fell thru and we ended up dealing directly with Laura Hoftiezer when we came up to a test drive. Having to travel to Manitawoc was something that we found to be an inconvience but working with Laura proved to be well worth the travel. When we arrived she had the vehicle ready and plenty of gas for us to get in and go. She did a great job at explaining some of the 'bells and whistles' to us before we left the lot. My husband and I are not into 'pushy' sales and Laura made us feel comfortable thru all our conversations with her. When we came back up to pick up the vehicle and sign the paperwork she saved one last "bell" for us..the Explorer is equipped with remote start. NICE Surprise and even though it was dark and cold out she took the time to make sure we knew what we were doing, she even programed the keyless lock for me which I thought was fantastic. She even made sure that there was a full tank of gas before we left for the night, how great is that! Well that same night before we left she gave us her personal cell phone number incase we had any questions. Upon our return home I discovered that our remote for our garage door was left in the car and I called her after hours and told her about it and she said she would check it out first thing in the morning. She did just that and found our remote plus one other personal item and held them until I could come back up and get them. She has called us to see how we were enjoying our vehicle and has been very pleasant to work with. We have recommended her to friends and when the time comes that we are in need of another vehicle we will definitely be calling Laura to help us out again. Thank you Laura for everything!!!

December 12, 2013

Let us start by saying a Big Thank You from all of us at Maritime Ford! We pride ourselves in creating a hassle free environment here at Maritime Ford. It is a pleasure to hear about your great experience and look forward to serving you and everyone you know. Thanks again for making the drive and choosing Maritime Ford as your full service dealer!

Sam Fricke, Maritime Ford

by from mishicot Wisconsin |

Two years ago, we bought our 2010 Ford Flex. Our salesman was Sam Fricke. He worked very hard to earn my trust and guide me to the perfect vehicle for my family. We have taken several vacations with our Flex. Everyone in the Flex were comfortable , and no complaining . After two years, we have had no problems, happy with the gas mileage, and plan on keeping our Flex for years to come. So if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, I would greatly recommend Sam Fricke for your next salesman. You won't be disappointed. Sincerely Brenda Mahlik

September 30, 2013

Brenda thanks for sharing you experience that you had with your Salesperson. It is always nice to hear that our customers are being taken care of and enjoy their experience at Maritime Ford. We look forward to a long lasting relationship with you and everyone you know. Thanks again for choosing both Maritime Ford and Sam Fricke to do business with!

Happy F350 Diesel Owner

by from Whitelaw WI |

My wife and I were looking for a F350 diesel to pull our horse trailer. I was having some work done on our trailer in Manitowoc and decided to look in the used truck section. There was a truck that we were interested in. I called Sam later that evening after discussing it with my wife and said I was interested in the Dually diesel. Came in Saturday morning to look at the truck and found out it was taken. Sam showed us another F350 diesel with the 7.3L in it with the four door short box. Took the truck for a test drive and decided this is what we wanted. The dually was a 6.0L. The only problem with the one we took was there was not a gooseneck in(traded our F250 in/gooseneck). Sam did everything to make sure the gooseneck was in for the trip we were taking a few days later. We have been buying vehicles from Maritime since 1999. There is a reason why we keep coming back. Keep up the good work Sam. Next vehicle we buy hope your still there.

September 14, 2013

From all of us at Maritime Ford THANKS for coming back once again and buying a vehicle from us! It is always nice to hear from one of our Loyal customers on how they enjoyed the buying experience and customer service from Maritime Ford. Enjoy your latest vehicle from us and we all hope you have a great trip.

Great Experience!

by from Manitowoc, WI |

The purchase of my new truck was quick and easy. Laura did a great job getting me in and out in a timely manner. She spent extra time making sure I knew everything about the vehicle and was there throughout the purchase to answer any questions I had. The overnight test drive was extremely helpful. It was great to get a feel for exactly what I was buying. Thank you to everyone at Maritime for a great buying experience. I am very happy with my purchase.

July 9, 2013

Jeff thank you for choosing Maritime Ford for your recent Purchase. From everyone at Maritime Ford we want to wish you all the best with your New truck! We look forward to serving you not only now but for as long as you and anyone you know will need our services. Thanks again for the kind words and the chance for Maritime Ford to earn your business!

Outstanding people, outstanding dealership!

by from Andover, MN |

Wow! I don't even know where to start. Found the vehicle online. Talked to Sam Fricke (who was nothing short of outstanding). Had photos sent. Looked at the carfax. My wife and I took a day off and drove 300+ miles to see and drive the vehicle. The vehicle was absolutely just-as-advertised. Great price. They checked out our trade-in and gave us a very fair price. Deal was struck. No drama. No arm-wrestling. Just that simple. Every person we met with and worked with was tremendous--fun loving, friendly and considerate. Knowing that we drove from far away and were traveling back the same day, they had paperwork going immediately, had the new vehicle full of gas, and even moved our stuff over from our old vehicle to the new. It's clear the people at Maritime enjoy their work and take pride in what they do. What a great place! I can't say enough good things about our experience and the poeple at Maritime. Sam: Love ya buddy. Thanks for everything. Hope we can do business down the road again. Kim: Thanks for grinding out all that paperwork & getting us out the door. I'd travel from THREE states away to do business with these people again!!!

July 2, 2013

Wow how do we respond to that other than a great big Thanks! From all of us at Maritime Ford enjoy your recent purchase and we look forward to serving you and everyone you know!

Pre Owned Car Purchase

by from Mishicot, WI |

Purchased a pre owned Ford a week ago and received excellent service from Sam and others at the dealership. They delivered on our agreements and the vehicle was in great shape upon delivery with some extras on it we were not aware of when we decided to purchase. Would definetly recommend Maritime Ford. We are repeat customers and are happy with our experiences.

July 3, 2013

Thanks for choosing Maritime Ford for your Automotive needs once again. We truly appreciate the repeat business and look forward to a very long lasting relationship. From all of us at Maritime Ford please enjoy your most recent purchase and thank you for being a loyal repeat customer.

Great teamwork on my recent trade

by from Manitowoc, wi |

I recently traded in my chev uplander and bought a really neat Kia Spectra. Sam was my main salesperson , but on his day off Donna treated me just as if I was her customer. The Used car manager Don was more than fair with his offer on my trade. The muffler on the new car was a bit more sporty than I would have like so they made a special deal to share the cost ot a more silent muffler. Sam was on top of the install of the muffler although we had a bump in the road due to the old muffler was not a factory install and we needed extra parts for the changeout. The next appt. went faster than the installer even quoted and Sam even drove my new car to the shop to get things rolling. Don stood by his agreement to go halves on the install even though it took extra parts to do the change. I have used Maritime since moving to Manty two years ago and take both out cars there for servicing. It's a great place with great people. Keep up the good work.

July 2, 2013

Let me start by saying Welcome to the Maritime Ford Family. I want to thank you for your recent purchase and all of the kind words. We look forward to servicing all of your automotive needs now and for as long as you need us! From everyone at Maritime Ford we wish you and your family the best and are here when you need Anything. Thanks again from Maritime Ford!

Great Staff

by from Mishicot, WI |

Every person in the staff is extremely friendly and always willing to answer questions and help in whatever way possible. Sam was our salesman and he did everything in his power to make sure our new used focus is everything we hoped for; which it is. We gave him what we were looking for and our price range and he called us with our focus as soon as it came in. The staff took the time to explain how every button in the car works and helped set up Sync for me. Would absolutely encourage people to chose Maritime to do business with, you won't be disappointed!

June 15, 2013

Thank you from all of us here at Maritime Ford for all of the great feedback on your recent purchase. We pride ourselves in working as a team to make sure each customer is completely taken care of. This is the start of what we hope to be a very long lasting relationship and look forward to taking care of you and everyone that you know. Thanks again and Enjoy your Ford Focus!