Maritime Ford-Lincoln, Inc.

Service 877-885-2196

Home of the 1% RULE!

Great experience

by from Racine Wisconsin |

I recently bought a F250 and dealt with Laura. She was out standing and was very Helpful. I was from out of town and was helpful in the entire process and made it very easy. She was great to deal with and would highly recommend her. After my experience I will be a return customer. Great job!

July 28, 2014

From Every one of us here at Maritime Ford we want to thank you for taking the drive and choosing Maritime Ford as Your place to buy a vehicle from! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to a Long Lasting Relationship with You and all who You know. Thanks again for Your purchase and Enjoy that new truck!

Great Experience

by from Manitowoc, WI |

I currently own a Ford Fusion. Recently I had a few letters come off the tail end of the vehicle that states the model of the car. I did not buy my car at Maritime, but thought I would stop in for a suggestion as to what to use to apply the letters back on. I spoke to Sammy F. about what had happened. He immediately took me over to Andy at the body shop to look at. He right away reapplied the letters with no question or charge. It sure is great to have a dealership in the area that are there to please there customer. When I plan to buy a new vehicle I definitely will go back. THANK YOU SAMMY AND ANDY. ;)

used truck shopping

by from oostburg wi |

sam was a courteous and helpful salesman, will be back . good deals

September 10, 2014

Thank You for taking the drive to Maritime Ford! From all of us here we wish you the best with your new vehicle and look forward to serving you for a long time to come. Welcom to the family!

Just another Satisfied Maritime Ford Customer

by from Maribel,Wis. |

We recently purchased another vehicle from Maritime. Made our decision based on years of an excellent relationship with Maritime both with used and new car purchases. I can recall numerous incidences where either a stranded or some service was required and they were always there. The commitment to always backing your product is just the way they do business. Sammy and Chris are excellent business people and we would like to pass that recognition on to them.

August 18, 2014

It is always nice to hear how satisfied one of our previous customers is. We appreciate your loyalty and continued business with Maritime Ford. Thanks again for choosing Maritime Ford as You preferred place for all of your automotive needs!

Shop Local......Great Team at Maritime Ford!!!!!

by from Manitowoc, WI |

We purchased a vehicle from Maritime in December of 2012 and they were awesome, so when we were looking for a specific truck for our business we stopped in to see Scott Aulik. He didn't have it on his lot but he got right on it. He found us a truck on a dealer trade. We needed a few accessories for it and Scott took care of that for us too. Scott and the team at Maritime Ford do it right....they are a worry free...no hassle dealer!! They earn your business at Maritime Ford! Thank you Scott Aulik, Steve Lauson and the entire Team at Maritime Ford, we like to shop local and you make it easy!!

March 26, 2014

Thanks Michelle and Steve for sharing your recent experience at Maritime Ford. From all of us here we want to wish you the very best with your new truck. We also look forward to serving you for many years to come and would be happy to take care of all your family and friends with any of their needs also!

A place to call Home!

by from Manitowoc, WI |

Where else is there to go but HOME when you need TRUST, Confidence and Dependability. HOME, Maritime Ford in Manitowoc. My wife and I have purchased 3 Vehicles in the last 20 years from Maritime Ford and when it came time for My wife to get a new Car from people who care there was NO question........We Purchased a New/Used 2012 Ford Fusion from Sammy F at Maritime today an once again they were AWESOME!!!!! She Loves it and I love the fact that I can trust she is safe and sound. Thanks Again Don, Sammy and Maritime Ford!!!

February 27, 2014

We always like to hear that our previous customers have come back again and again! From all of us here at Maritime Ford a big THANKS for your continued loyalty. We look forward to a lifetime of taking care of you and everyone that you know. Thanks again and Enjoy your latest purchase from Maritime Ford!

2011 Ford Taurus

by from Sturgeon Bay, WI |

We were looking for a specific model (Taurus) and had looked around....when I contacted Maritime I was directed to Scott and he didn't "mess around" with a price. He gave me his "bottom line" "out the door price" and we decided to drive the 1 1/4 hours to check it out. We took a test drive and liked the car but had a few issues and talked to him and the manager and left with a positive feeling and they checked for us to see if they could do a better loan rate than our credit union and the DID! All went well!

January 5, 2014

Thanks for taking the drive to Maritime Ford and buying from us! We like to keep it simple and give you all the information up front so there are no problems once you get here. Regardless if you come from a long way or you are next door to Maritime Ford we want to make your experience the best it can be! Thanks again and enjoy your Ford Taurus from all of us at Maritime Ford.

Great Experience - Thanks Laura!!!

by from Sheb. Falls Wi |

I would like to comment on the excellent service that my husband and I received when we came to test drive our 2009 Ford Explorer. We found the vehicle via the intranet and had hopes of getting the car moved to Sheboygan Falls well that all fell thru and we ended up dealing directly with Laura Hoftiezer when we came up to a test drive. Having to travel to Manitawoc was something that we found to be an inconvience but working with Laura proved to be well worth the travel. When we arrived she had the vehicle ready and plenty of gas for us to get in and go. She did a great job at explaining some of the 'bells and whistles' to us before we left the lot. My husband and I are not into 'pushy' sales and Laura made us feel comfortable thru all our conversations with her. When we came back up to pick up the vehicle and sign the paperwork she saved one last "bell" for us..the Explorer is equipped with remote start. NICE Surprise and even though it was dark and cold out she took the time to make sure we knew what we were doing, she even programed the keyless lock for me which I thought was fantastic. She even made sure that there was a full tank of gas before we left for the night, how great is that! Well that same night before we left she gave us her personal cell phone number incase we had any questions. Upon our return home I discovered that our remote for our garage door was left in the car and I called her after hours and told her about it and she said she would check it out first thing in the morning. She did just that and found our remote plus one other personal item and held them until I could come back up and get them. She has called us to see how we were enjoying our vehicle and has been very pleasant to work with. We have recommended her to friends and when the time comes that we are in need of another vehicle we will definitely be calling Laura to help us out again. Thank you Laura for everything!!!

December 12, 2013

Let us start by saying a Big Thank You from all of us at Maritime Ford! We pride ourselves in creating a hassle free environment here at Maritime Ford. It is a pleasure to hear about your great experience and look forward to serving you and everyone you know. Thanks again for making the drive and choosing Maritime Ford as your full service dealer!

Sam Fricke, Maritime Ford

by from mishicot Wisconsin |

Two years ago, we bought our 2010 Ford Flex. Our salesman was Sam Fricke. He worked very hard to earn my trust and guide me to the perfect vehicle for my family. We have taken several vacations with our Flex. Everyone in the Flex were comfortable , and no complaining . After two years, we have had no problems, happy with the gas mileage, and plan on keeping our Flex for years to come. So if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, I would greatly recommend Sam Fricke for your next salesman. You won't be disappointed. Sincerely Brenda Mahlik

September 30, 2013

Brenda thanks for sharing you experience that you had with your Salesperson. It is always nice to hear that our customers are being taken care of and enjoy their experience at Maritime Ford. We look forward to a long lasting relationship with you and everyone you know. Thanks again for choosing both Maritime Ford and Sam Fricke to do business with!

Happy F350 Diesel Owner

by from Whitelaw WI |

My wife and I were looking for a F350 diesel to pull our horse trailer. I was having some work done on our trailer in Manitowoc and decided to look in the used truck section. There was a truck that we were interested in. I called Sam later that evening after discussing it with my wife and said I was interested in the Dually diesel. Came in Saturday morning to look at the truck and found out it was taken. Sam showed us another F350 diesel with the 7.3L in it with the four door short box. Took the truck for a test drive and decided this is what we wanted. The dually was a 6.0L. The only problem with the one we took was there was not a gooseneck in(traded our F250 in/gooseneck). Sam did everything to make sure the gooseneck was in for the trip we were taking a few days later. We have been buying vehicles from Maritime since 1999. There is a reason why we keep coming back. Keep up the good work Sam. Next vehicle we buy hope your still there.

September 14, 2013

From all of us at Maritime Ford THANKS for coming back once again and buying a vehicle from us! It is always nice to hear from one of our Loyal customers on how they enjoyed the buying experience and customer service from Maritime Ford. Enjoy your latest vehicle from us and we all hope you have a great trip.

Great Experience!

by from Manitowoc, WI |

The purchase of my new truck was quick and easy. Laura did a great job getting me in and out in a timely manner. She spent extra time making sure I knew everything about the vehicle and was there throughout the purchase to answer any questions I had. The overnight test drive was extremely helpful. It was great to get a feel for exactly what I was buying. Thank you to everyone at Maritime for a great buying experience. I am very happy with my purchase.

July 9, 2013

Jeff thank you for choosing Maritime Ford for your recent Purchase. From everyone at Maritime Ford we want to wish you all the best with your New truck! We look forward to serving you not only now but for as long as you and anyone you know will need our services. Thanks again for the kind words and the chance for Maritime Ford to earn your business!