Owatonna Motor Company

1001 Hoffman Dr NW, Owatonna, MN 55060

New 866-906-7654
Used 888-524-0993
Service 866-602-4350

Keith Leonardo and Owatonna Ford rock!

by from Plainview, MN |

I have leased a truck and bought two new vehicles over the years from Owatonna Ford. I have had an amazing experience all three times I have visited there. Keith sold us our last two vehicles and both experiences were fabulous. No pressure, honest, down to earth, and fun are some words that describe our time there. I also like the bottom line pricing they offer. No hassle...you know what you are getting into from the get go. I will refer my friends and family to take the drive to Owatonna. Great job guys!!!

Quick to start....not so after the purchase.

by from Cannon Fallsmn |

I received plenty of friendly calls and emails upon my inquiry on a vehicle, and until I signed the paperwork. Upon going to pick up the vehicle, I made 3 phone calls I was on my way, no call back, I arrived, one person told me it was being detailed, he would go check on it. Next person said, I will pull it around, as I walked out he was explaining how they are next to a concrete place and it got dusty but I could come back to get it detailed anytime? Interesting..half way home, I get a service light on. Sent an email the next day..no response. They are eager for you to sign, but no customer service after that.

Great Service and Quick!

by from Kasson |

Keith L really worked with me in finding a car. Thursday we started the search. I told him what I wanted and we had it nailed down. Then from there Friday wrapped up paperwork ALL THROUGH EMAIL....then husband took truck in after he was off and next I knew it that night home from work sat my new car!! Keith went up and beyond to make this happen for us as we were leaving out of town for military training =) He was quick, helpful, and also gave ALL details....nothing left unsaid through the process! Loved it and found our new dealership!!

Keith Leonardo-Great to deal with

by from Winnipeg, Manitoba |

Purchased a vehicle from Keith and imported to Canada. I have never done this before and it went smooth as a whistle. Keith was very easy to deal with and went over and beyond to make sure we had no problems at the border and has followed up numerous times to make sure we are still happy. Call this guy he's great.

No Pressure and Respectful Service

by from Faruibault, MN |

Owatonna Ford Chrysler was the 4th dealership I stopped at to shop for a car. I knew what I wanted and the salesman Keith Leonardo respected my choice and didn't try to sell me anything else which was not the case at the 3 previous dealerships. He was friendly and professional and I bought the vehicle I came in for with ease. He called and followed up to ask if I had any questions and expressed his gratitude for my business. I cannot emphasize the importance of respect for prospective buyers, especially women. We often feel like sitting ducks as we go into a dealership to buy a car, with salesmen telling us what we really want!! I will refer friends to this dealership. I am one satisfied customer!!

Best Service Department Around!!!!

by from Owatonna,MN |

I took my Pontiac in to see the team at Owatonna Ford Chrysler and I have to say I couldn't believe the service that they provided. I thought this type of service was only make believe. Courteous, honest and fair!!! What more can you ask for? Great job especially to Mike S. and Bruce M....two fantastic people and a huge part why I will always bring my car(s) to them. Thanks guys!!

Satisfied customer!!!

by from White Bear Lake, MN |

Courteous and friendly service. Didn't feel pressured at all and Happy with truck to this point. Cost was less then expected for most trucks of the same age and make/model.

Better than advertised!

by from Plymouth, MN |

I found a used 2001 Ford F150 on cars.com, confirmed it on the Owatonna Ford website. It was more than worth the drive from the Twin Cities. Seamless, easy transaction, and the truck was even better than it was advertised. The AutoCheck report was free and accurate, and the dealer was honest about any and all issues with the truck. Ask for Greg. He's awesome.

Used auto purchase

by from Spirit Lake, Iowa |

I found a used vehicle (2007 Tahoe) on their web site and sent in a request for trade in value on my vehicle. I recieved a prompt response from Keith Leanardo. A few days later I went to the dealer ship and purchased the vehicle. Keith was very helpfull in showing me the options and answering my questions. They put a fair price on their vehicles from the start which eliminates the stress of price hassle. The total buying experience was very pleasant.

Happy Customer!!

by from Kenyon, MN |

The guys of Owatonna Ford were fabulous to work with!! Craig H, Keith, and Mike all went above and beyond to make our purchase exactly what we hoped for, including staying after hours on a Saturday to get the deal done that same day! Thank you's go out to the shop guy that stayed late as well, just to make my van sparkle as I drove out of the lot. I would highly recommend this dealership, and these wonderful "Super Salesmen" for anyone's next vehicle purchase.

2013 ford fiesta

by from owatonna,minnesota |

keith leoardo was very nice, helpful, didnt pressure me, answered all my questions. i looked for what i wanted,we went for a test drive. he explained all options in car ,showed me where all the functions were. i loved the car so we did paper work. when i signed papers he help me set up my bluetooth so i can use the sync, so i can use my phone with the push of a button, this was the best dealership i ever bought a car from. im very happy with my 2013 ford fiesta se