Fuller Chevrolet-GMC Trucks, Inc.

Fuller Chevrolet-GMC Trucks, Inc.

179 Camden St, Rockland, ME 04841

New 888-479-3285
Used 888-638-8819
Service 888-480-8395

Fuller Chevrolet GMC Truck, Inc. We do it right!

Quick professional response to internet inquiry

by from Belfast, ME |

Of the five Chevrolet dealerships I contacted, Fuller Chevrolet-GMC provided the most professional and thorough sales process in finding me the best lease program and vehicle location. We put the deal together in minimal time so that I took delivery the next day of my new 2014 Impala. The car was brought to Fuller from a dealership sixty miles away, and Fuller handled my old lease termination. Robert Lacasse is the sales representative. He did an excellent job in every way, including the detailed and patient explanation of the car's many technical features with an offer to call him with any additional questions. This is the first vehicle that I have acquired from Fuller, but based on my experience so far, I recommend them highly.

Exceptional Service

by from No Reading MA |

This was the best experience in purchasing a car,since this was my first time buying a corvette. The sales rep Kevin came out and asked if we wanted to take the car out for a spin, he gave us the keys and explained the way to go . No matter what question we asked Kevin he was able to answer.we purchased the car and Kevin did all the arrangements. When we picked the car up Kevin,was there to show us all of the features the car offered. He also was a great help tying in Onstar and Sirius Radio. It was a great deal.

Jason & Crystal Lee's truck purchase

by from Friendship, Maine |

We had a wonderful experience with Fuller Automall. Our sales consultant, Kevin Mulvihill. was extremely helpful and we were able to complete a lot of our sale over the phone before coming into the dealership. We are looking to trade in our other truck in a few months and will be coming back. Would recommend this dealership to everyone!

Used cars good price!

by from Swanville, Maine |

This is our first car bought from Fuller's. I wish I had tried them for my earlier car purchases. Shawn Surek made the process very easy. He was upfront, honest and did not pressure my wife or myself like other dealers. I would recommend you give this dealership and Shawn a try on your next purchase of a car or truck.

Dennis and Tonia Libby

by from Appleton Maine |

This is the 4TH VEHICLE WE HAVE BOUGHT FROM FULLER'S and we would not but anywere else. Kevin has always treated us awesome. Everything from the buying process to service is excellent. We would recommend Fuller's to anyone.

2012 jeep wrangler

by from Warren, maine |

We buy all our vehicles from Fullers and have always been happy with Rob Lacasse!! He had to find the vehicle we wanted from another dealer and made the process quick and easy..very pleased

Nancy & Barry Carlson

by from Spruce Head Maine |

I bought alot of vehicles from Fuller's and refer ALOT of customers to Fuller's. Rich Mazurek, Kevin Mulvihill and the entire staff are are awesome even though I have to buy CHICKEN SALAD sandwiches for Rich.

GMC car owner 15 years!

by from Rockland, Maine |

We have been customers of Fuller for 15 years, and have been extremely satisfied with Fullers sales dept and service dept. Owners Ed and Tammy Kolmosky have been always available to assist us with specific needs. Recently our new Acadia was totalled in rear end accident , out of state, and Ed and Tammy were extremely helpful in working with us through that trying process. They went above and beyond the normal for customer service. Shawn Surek, our sales consultant, also worked very hard to find a replacement vechicle that meet our specific needs.He is very friendly, approachable and upfront. Great dealership!

2014 GMC Acadia Denali

by from Islesboro, ME |

Buying this vehicle has been easy and having Shawn Surek as my salesman has been a very good experience. Buying a car can be stressful and Shawn was so helpful, going the extra mile. I will definitely shop here again and recommend friends and family also.

FULLER AUTOMALL

by from ROCKPORT, MAINE |

WHEN SEARCHING FOR A VEHICLE, THERE WAS NO OTHER PLACE TO GO THAN FULLER'S AUTOMALL. ROB LACASSE WAS OUR SALES PERSON. I, PERSONALLY, DO NOT LIKE HIGH PRESSURE SALES PEOPLE. I ALSO WORK IN CUSTOMER SERIVE AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE SALES PERSON REPRESENTS THE ORGANIZATION. ROB WAS SUPBERB. HE REPRESENTED THE FULLER AUTOMALL AND THEIR COMMITTMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. VERY PLEASED WITH OUR PURCHASE, THE CHEVY CERITFIED 172 POINT CHECK. HIGHLY RECOMMEND FULLER'S AND ROB. THIS IS OUR DEALERSHIP FROM NOW ON.

Mac Economy

by from Warren, Me |

Just bought my 4th car from Fuller's using Kevin Mulvihill as salesman. Top quallity service, listening to my needs for a car and there ability to find me an excellent car was perfect. I would highly reccomend Kevin for your next car.