Wentzel Ford, Inc.

905 E Main St, Winneconne, WI 54986

New 866-795-0296
Used 866-795-0343
Service 866-268-6528

FAMILY OWNED DEALER WITH SMALL TOWN VALUES.

by from GREENVILLE, WI |

THIS DEALER CARES! THEY WANT "ME" THE BUYER TO BE HAPPY WHEN I LEAVE WITH MY VEHICLE, AND I AM! HAD A SMALL ISSUE WITH THE VEHICLE I BOUGHT ABOUT A MONTH LATER AND THEY TOOK CARE OF IT WITH NO ADDITIONAL EXPENSE TO ME.WILL DEFINITELY LOOK HERE FIRST WHEN LOOKING FOR OUR NEXT PURCHASE. THANK YOU BERRY FOR ALL YOUR HELP! THANK YOU RANDY FOR HELPING EXPLAIN THE FEATURES ON MY VEHICLE THAT I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT.

We LOVE our new Ford from Wentzel's!

by from Omro, WI. |

We were looking to buy a new Ford F-150, and went to several area Dealers. After being frustrated and pressured by 2 "big dealerships", my friend said to give Wentzel Ford a try. So we did and I gotta tell you, it was the most pleasant experience we've ever had at a dealer! Barry was very friendly, and explained all the features of our new truck, and gave us a great deal, and arranged our financing at a rate lower than any other dealer we visited. We have had some questions about the Sync system, and when we stop in, both Randy & Barry will drop what they are doing to help us out! We highly recomend you stop at Wentzel Ford before you buy a vehicle!!

Fan from Oshkosh!

by from oshkosh, WI. |

Wow! I was totally impressed with the staff at Wentzel Ford. From Randy Kasuboski my Sales Consultant, to Karen the Finance Lady, to the Service Staff, were all willing to go the extra mile to help me find the perfect new Ford Fusion I was looking for. They got the exact vehicle I wanted, at the monthly payment I was looking for! I have told all my friends about the great experience I had at Wentzel Ford!!

Fantastic Dealership!!!!

by from Oshkosh, WI. |

I have purchased 5 vehicles from Wentzel Ford, and Randy in Sales is the greatest! If they don't have what I want in stock, they find it FAST and give me the Best Price EXCELLENT Service after the sale!

Great Place!!!!

by from Menasha |

Randy was a great sales guy no pressure and honest I was pleasantly surprised with this. Randy went out of his way to make the whole buying process painless. I got a very clean nice 2009 Vibe for a good price I would definitely recommend Wentzel Ford to anyone I know. Thanks again

The only place to Shop!!!!!

by from Winneconne, WI |

I'm 30 Years old and I have purchased seven vehicles from them already! And that does not include my husband! I love fords and enjoy new vehicles. I only shop Wentzel Ford. They will find exactly what I want and get it when I want it!

Wentzel Ford, Inc. responded to this review

July 20, 2011

Thank you for your glowing review. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction at Wentzel Ford and look forward to serving you far into the future!