Emerson Chevrolet Buick

Service 877-653-4153 Service 877-653-4153

Hassle free since '63

great dealership

by from Lewiston ME |

I needed to replace my older truck and after shopping around, I found Emerson here in Auburn. Being new to the area, I wanted to stay local if I could find the right deal. My wife and I went in and met with Brian Dennis. They stayed late to help us and after trying out several trucks and narrowing things down, we found the truck I wanted. The finance dept. worked and found us a good lender for our deal. I drove out with a truck I never thought I could get but they made it affordable and the price right. I got a truck much nicer than I anticipated and I couldn't be happier. The service dept. set up the truck nicely, and made sure I was satisfied. They demonstrated a level of personal and professional service that makes you want to go back in the future. This is what its all about. Many thanks to Brian Dennis, and the whole dealership. You guys rock !

Hummer search

by from Maine,Augusta |

courteous, promptly contacted me about the vehicle. Very professional salesman!

Two New Camaros

by from Lewiston |

After being poorly treated by various car dealers in Auburn we drove in Emerson Chevrolet on Center St. We were looking for something sporty. We met Bob Lemay, a salesman there. From the very first handshake he treated us with first class respect! We traded 2 vehicles for 2 new Camaros! Want a great deal and great service see Bob!

An Avalanche of a Sale

by from Falmouth, Maine |

This was a wonderful buying experience, the staff (Bob LeMay) was GREAT! No pressure, and all of our questions were answered. I would urge you all to come on in and say HI, and see what good old fashioned customer service looks like.

Salesman Who Cares!

by from Auburn, maine |

WE bought a used HHR from Emerson Chevy today. Bob Lemay, our salesman was extremely helphul in all the process . Great job by all! we used Bob's computer since we do not have one

Fun Time at Emerson Chevy

by from Windsor Maine |

We have been looking for a new dealership as the one we did business at for over 30 years changed hands recently. We stopped at Emerson Chevrolet just to do some "window" shopping. Met Bob Lemay and immediately felt very comfortable talking with him. Was a no pressure sale situation. Bob allowed us to take a test drive after just talking with us for a few minutes. Sue worked with us to get us the best deal possible in financing as well. I really am pleased with our experience at Emerson Chevrolet. ******I was using Bob Lemay's computer as I don't have access to one at home ************ Sincerely, Raymond Eugley Sr

My first new truck! WOW

by from Farmington, me |

Just purchased my first new truck from Bob Lemay at Emerson Chevrolet ! The whole process went very well thanks to Bob and Sue . They treated me with respect and kindness. As a young man making my first major purchase I could not ask for better people to do bussiness with!

talk about great customer service!

by from Winthrop, Me |

Just picked up my Rav 4 from Bob at Emerson Chevy. Cant say enough great things on how I was treated by Bob and every one there! Great place to shop!

Super Shortie Silverado 2011

by from Lewiston ME |

I just got a silverado from Bob at emerson. I was very happey with everything and how Bob stayed by my side every step of the way to help me out with anything I needed. I am supper happy and will be back to see Bob for the next super truck!

great service, friendly atmosphere, and welcoming.

by from greene maine |

Scott kivis has helped me with all aspects of service. from purchasing my new truck to other items ive needed help with. Couldnt ask for better.