Emerson Chevrolet Buick

Service 877-653-4153

Emerson is Everywhere!

2011 Buick Lacrosse

by from Lewiston Maine |

Just purchased a 2011 Buick Lacrosse from Bob Lemay at Emerson Chevy/Buick. Could not ask for a better salesperson than Bob. He walked me through the process virtually stress free! I got a great car at a great price from a terrific Dealership and Sales Team Bob Saucier...Lewiston Maine using Bob's computer cause I don't have one

Great truck buying experience!

by from Norway, Maine |

If only everything was so easy! We purchased a new truck from Bob Lemay at Emerson Chevy saturday. The process was so easy and stress free! Bob was a gentleman from start to finished! You need a new truck see Bob! Wayne and Marion .

Way to go, Scott!!!!!

by from Auburn, ME |

Great experience right from the start! From friendly greeting to walking aound and meeting everyone, to really listening to what was important to my husband and I really needed in a vehichle. It's one thing to sell us a car - it's another one all together to help us find OUR new car! Thank you for the great service and I am loving my new car! I will and have recommended Emmerson and Scott in particular! Thanks again, A VERY HAPPY customer, Laura Gilpatrick

new g6 owner

by from Auburn, Maine |

everyone was friendly, and easy going. the process of buying a car was alot faster then i thought it was going to be thanks to Scott Kivus. He was amazing to work with.

Bob buying a car from Bob

by from Wilton, Maine |

Bob stopped to look at trucks and was very happy with the customer service. He did buy the truck the same day because of the great service, thank you for all your help.

worker for my money

by from lisbon maine |

my new cruze is the best jeff was great.emerson chevy is the best new car store around

The perfect sales person - Bob Lemay

by from Auburn, ME |

On March first I walked into Emerson Chevrolet Dealership in Auburn Maine. I did not want to do anything but sit in the 2014 Camaro Convertible. While sitting in the vehicle on the showroom floor a gentle man walked by and stated "you look good in there." I laughed and said "I just need to know if I fit." He came over to my side of the vehicle showed me how to adjust the seat and mirror. It was not until I got out of the vehicle that I realized that he was a sales man. I asked him to get me a brochure, run some numbers and I left. I called him later that day to ask additional questions. He was wonderful! At no point did I feel that he was selling me anything. He was supporting me in making a decision about a vehicle. For the next 3 weeks I called several other dealerships to see if I could get a better "deal." After dealing with several questionable sales people at other dealerships the decision to purchase a vehicle from Bob Lemay was clear. On March 20, 2014 I called and ordered my vehicle, and on May 12, 2014 she was delivered. This was the best major purchase I have ever had!!! I was informed, educated and supported throughout this process. If anyone is in the market for a new or used vehicle Bob Lemay is your man.

Our Experienece buying our new jeep

by from Dixfield,Maine |

todays experience went wonderful, Bob and Sue were very helpful in explaining alll the information and they were both very polite.

2013 Hyundai Accent

by from Lewiston, ME |

I had a pretty good experience with buying this car, Robert was very helpful and I'm excited to leave with my new car!

2006 Silverado

by from Peru, Maine |

I bought an 06 silverado from Robert Lemay. He was patient and very accomodating. I would highly reccomend him to any buyer.

Colorado purchase a great Experience!

by from Auburn Maine |

My wife Jessica and I just purchased a 2012 Colorado LT from Mr.Lemay. This has been by far the best car buying experience we have ever had from first phone call to delivery. Bob made certain all our request and needs were taken care of with perfection! We recommend Bob to anyone seeking a great car purchase experience. Richard M Hatch Auburn Maine (using Bob's computer since we do not have one)