666 W Ryan St, Brillion, WI 54110

New 866-881-5386
Used 866-273-2461
Service 877-625-7278

Over 98 years of Sales and Service

Horn Ford = GREAT Experience!

by from Brillion, WI |

Our buying experience at Horn Ford was a very positive one! Our salesperson,Trevor was knowledgeable and helpful through the entire process. He took the time to explain all of the special features on our 2013 Taurus. We highly recommend this dealer!

Horn Ford responded to this review

January 29, 2013

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you! We're glad that you are happy with your 2013 Ford Taurus. We look forward to servicing your auto needs in the future!

mostly pleased

by from New London, WI |

Trevor was awesome to work with. Got the deal I wanted on a used car. He took the time to show me things about the car even after we signed on the dotted line. Was disappointed tho when I got home and started transfering my stuff from my other car. The spare tire was low on air. I had to vacuum below and between the seats. Had to wipe out to storage compartments, looked like stuff was spilled in them. Also the front of the car was full of old bug spatterings. Spent 1 1/2 hours just cleaning that. I should have looked the car over better too. But I do love the car and I will buy from them again.

by from Green Bay, WI |

Trevor was more than helpful when I went and looked at a used vehicle. Unfortunately, the vehicle was not exactly what I was looking for so did not purchase.

Buying was great -service after, not so happy

by from Brillion, WI |

I bought a 2012 Ford F150 from there, hoping that if I had issues, the small, home-town dealership would help me out if I needed it. Buying was great, went over all features, no pressure overall nice experience. After only 5 months I notice a good amount of surface corrosion on the crome. I brought it to their attention and they did state it was surface corrosion which I agreed with, but my other vehicles did not have nearly the rust my brand new truck had. I beleive it was caused by the construction going on near their dealership and I should have taken that into account. Long story short, they would not help me at all and I cleaned it up on my own. Took about 10-12 hours of polishing to get it all clean. I was dissappointed in their reaction. When I purchased my vehicle, I had the Ford X plan and could have gone to anyone for about the same price. Wish I would have purchased it else where.

Very Satisfied

by from Green Bay |

Customer service was stellar. Very friendly and helpful. Process was easy and quick. Would deff return again. Great Price!