Guaranty Chevrolet

20 OR-99, Junction City, OR 97448

Great Day For Buying A Car

by from Eugene, OR |

The staff was very professional and I feel like I got the best deal for my money. I didn't feel rushed and the sales associates listened to what I had to say. They satisfied any concerns I had.. I verified the information I was told by various websites and confirmed that I got a great deal. I would definitely recommend Guaranty to my friends and family.

Great Service

by from Yachats Oregon |

Bill Scott gave me attentive service from the time we talked over the phone discussing options for a truck to fit my needs to driving home with my great new truck... Bill Scott goes over and beyond to help his customers. I guarantee you will buy a vehicle after you see the great deals they have to offer. Also impressed with their 3 year service warranty, for used trucks option. What a relief to me..

Great service

by from Junction City, OR |

I came in to look at a specific car that I had seen on line & they were happy to show me that car without trying to "up sell" me to something more expensive like other dealerships have done in the past. I know that I have challenging credit but Joe & Trever were able to get me into the car that I wanted! I would definitely recommend the dealership to other people.

Great Service.

by from Eugene, OR |

Joe made everything a lot easier for us!. will definetly come back here for my next car!

I bought a new Sonic

by from Monroe OR |

Was looking for small economy car in the 3-4000 range and was having was having a hard time finding one. Tried a couple to find a used car in my price range with no luck. Finally stopped in and told them what I wanted for payments and they showed me a NEW 2013 Sonic. They gave me a great deal and I bought it. It took longer than I liked to get all of the paperwork done, but it was worth it. I really enjoyed working with Joe and my finance officer were great.

Great Service! Thanks Brady!

by from Eugene, OR |

Bought a used Range Rover from them that they hadn't even had time to put out on the lot. They were great when the logistics of buying it meant a lot of back and forth between locations.

Ben's review

by from Junction City OR |

The buying process was primarily handled by my wife and if she is happy I'm happy. That being said I have no complaints. Everything has been very pain free and favorable.

Dream Car Purchase

by from Creswell, Oregon |

Had been looking to purchase a Camaro for several months and visited a number of dealerships in Oregon and California. None of those visits ended in a purchase till I once again found the car I wanted. The salesman I dealt with Brady Gaylor who was very helpful I told him the what I was looking for regarding purchase price and monthly payment and it all came together very nicely.

got my first car!!

by from Junction City |

It was great coming in here with out anything and buying a new car with out any money down or a trade in!!

Guaranty Chevrolet responded to this review

February 19, 2014

What a great experience! Thank you for letting Guaranty work with you in purchasing your very first car!

Ford Ranger - Finally!

by from Junction City, OR |

Brady at Guaranty was instrumental in helping us find the right vehicle for what we needed at a price we could manage. Thanks for all your effort Guaranty....we are two happy customers.

Guaranty Chevrolet responded to this review

February 18, 2014

Thank you as well Kinkades! We truly appreciate your kind words! Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.