Guaranty Chevrolet

Guaranty Chevrolet

20 Highway 99 S, Junction City, OR 97448

New 888-471-7332
Used 888-434-0759

We Don't Just Sell Fun, We GUARANTY It!

Dream Car Purchase

by from Creswell, Oregon |

Had been looking to purchase a Camaro for several months and visited a number of dealerships in Oregon and California. None of those visits ended in a purchase till I once again found the car I wanted. The salesman I dealt with Brady Gaylor who was very helpful I told him the what I was looking for regarding purchase price and monthly payment and it all came together very nicely.

Great Service

by from Yachats Oregon |

Bill Scott gave me attentive service from the time we talked over the phone discussing options for a truck to fit my needs to driving home with my great new truck... Bill Scott goes over and beyond to help his customers. I guarantee you will buy a vehicle after you see the great deals they have to offer. Also impressed with their 3 year service warranty, for used trucks option. What a relief to me..

Great service

by from Junction City, OR |

I came in to look at a specific car that I had seen on line & they were happy to show me that car without trying to "up sell" me to something more expensive like other dealerships have done in the past. I know that I have challenging credit but Joe & Trever were able to get me into the car that I wanted! I would definitely recommend the dealership to other people.

Great Service.

by from Eugene, OR |

Joe made everything a lot easier for us!. will definetly come back here for my next car!

I bought a new Sonic

by from Monroe OR |

Was looking for small economy car in the 3-4000 range and was having was having a hard time finding one. Tried a couple to find a used car in my price range with no luck. Finally stopped in and told them what I wanted for payments and they showed me a NEW 2013 Sonic. They gave me a great deal and I bought it. It took longer than I liked to get all of the paperwork done, but it was worth it. I really enjoyed working with Joe and my finance officer were great.

Great Service! Thanks Brady!

by from Eugene, OR |

Bought a used Range Rover from them that they hadn't even had time to put out on the lot. They were great when the logistics of buying it meant a lot of back and forth between locations.

Ben's review

by from Junction City OR |

The buying process was primarily handled by my wife and if she is happy I'm happy. That being said I have no complaints. Everything has been very pain free and favorable.

got my first car!!

by from Junction City |

It was great coming in here with out anything and buying a new car with out any money down or a trade in!!

February 19, 2014

What a great experience! Thank you for letting Guaranty work with you in purchasing your very first car!

Ford Ranger - Finally!

by from Junction City, OR |

Brady at Guaranty was instrumental in helping us find the right vehicle for what we needed at a price we could manage. Thanks for all your effort Guaranty....we are two happy customers.

February 18, 2014

Thank you as well Kinkades! We truly appreciate your kind words! Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

2014 Chevrolet Tahoe

by from Bend, OR |

This was a great experience. We had just come back from having a horrible experience with a dealership in Portland- Wentworth Chevrolet- (Total misrepresentation of the 2013 Chevy Tahoe we were planning on purchasing) We left Wentworth feeling frustrated and misled and started calling all the Chevy Dealers in Portland, Eugene, Albany, Corvallis and lastly Junction City. As the old saying goes- "Save the best for last!" We called Ken B in Sales. He was so friendly, informative and gave us the best deal for our $$. We not only ended up with a brand new 2014 Chevy Tahoe with all the bells and whistles we established a new friendship with Ken B. He has walked us thru simple things like trying to figure out the buttons on the dashboard to making an outreach call to the service center here in Bend, OR. Recommend Highly!! ROCK STAR!!!! Guaranty Chevrolet is a jewel in a small town with excellent service! Thanks Guaranty and Ken B. :)

February 18, 2014

I like that you say, "Save the best for last!". There are a lot of really great automotive dealerships here in Oregon, but we feel you really do get that hometown welcome when you visit Guaranty. Thank you very much for speaking so kindly about Ken and our dealership. We are so pleased that you had a good buying experience and visit, and look forward to being here for all your future automotive needs! Thank you again!

Great Job!

by from Junction City OR |

Love working with my local car dealer. They got me the car I wanted and at the right price They beat their competition Hands down..... Eggs are cheaper in the Country!

February 18, 2014

We love this community and are proud to represent Junction City. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn you business Linda. We are very pleased to hear that your visit with us went so well and you were able to get into the vehicle that you wanted! Thank you again!