Steve's Hometown Motors

602 Highway 95, Weiser, ID 83672

New 888-653-8062
Used 888-232-6806
Service 888-775-4613

Cars Cost Less in Weiser!

Absolutely the best

by from Boston MA |

Absolutely the best experience I have had purchasing a new vehicle in more than 30 years. No pressure from the salesmen and outstanding support from the finance department.

Great out of state transaction

by from Snohomish, Wa |

I found the 2014 F350 diesel Platinum online. Being from Seattle, I was skeptical of the price and worried about entertaining a vehicle purchase over 500 miles away. In the end, working with Greg Deden and Hometown Motors was a great experience. The price was the best I could find in the country. The few minor paperwork issues that cropped up were handled remotely both before and after the transaction. I ended up flying over and driving the truck home. It was great. The truck is awesome as well. No issues and almost 5k miles since I bought it in August. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again and trust that Hometown motors would make it a great experience.

2014 Ford Fusion

by from Grace, Idaho |

Found the car online, called the dealership with my questions and was totally impressed with the courteous responses. Made arrangements to see the car the next day and found the car to be everything expected. Took the car for a test ride, confirmed the predetermined price and financing, then drove away in a new car in little more than an hour. Everyone was extremely friendly, courteous, and helpful. A GREAT experience! Give Steve's Hometown Motors a chance, you will not be disappointed.

Super Sales and Service !!

by from McCall Idaho |

For the second time, we bought a new car from Hometown Motors in Weiser. The first car was a Lincoln MKX in 2009 and now a 2014 Ford Escape Titanium. The first experience, both with the purchase and the subsequent service, was excellent and influenced our decision to come back to Hometown. There are closer and slightly more convenient dealers given our location, but we chose to return. Our sales rep, Ben McDonald even delivered the car personally when ready, in order to save us an extra four hour round trip to Weiser. Again, the Service Department has been been extremely reasonable to deal with, never attempting to sell repairs not yet required, as we have experienced at most other dealerships..

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Wiser Idaho |

We came in looking for a bigger vehicle (SUV style) for our little growing family, and what we left with was way more than what we expected. Steves Hometown Motors worked with us to get an amazing car at just the price we could afford!! Amazing experience!! I highly recommend you come check them out if you are looking into buying a car!!

Buying New Car

by from Weiser, ID |

Everyone was friendly, professional and efficient. The sales team worked hard to get me the car I wanted and I am extremely satisfied. The best car buying experience I've had.

Great service and sales staff

by from Ontario, Oregon |

They were very friendly and honest with me. I enjoyed working with them and especially like having my vehicle serviced at both the Weiser and Ontario store.

Good Experience

by from Meridian, Idaho |

I was in the market for a new Dodge Challenger R/T and spent the better part of a week looking at cars in the Boise area. Between the artificial pricing of cars based on incentives that the majority of people do not qualify for, the "low-ball" trade values that were quoted and the annoying sales managers that I spoke with, I soon realized why so many of my friends and associates travel outside of the state to purchase cars. I expanded my search to include the surrounding states and came across Steve's Hometown Motor's in Weiser? After a brief trip I purchased a new Challenger R/T and had a good experience. There were no silly pricing games, my trade value was within KBB average values and the overall buying process was good. Seriously, If you are considering the purchase of a new Jeep or Dodge car or truck I recommend you begin your search here. I found the treasure valley dealerships, like Dennis Dillon Dodge, to be a bad joke and a complete waste of time.

dishonest

by from weiser idaho |

I purchased a truck and the next day the engine light came on. I took to them and they wanted to charge me over a thousand to fix it also they put a pretty dash cover on to cover a cracked dash...very ishonest. I would run from this dealership.

They Put "Hometown" in the sale.

by from Cambridge |

I?m a repeat/recurring customer, I like the Ford technology, fuel economy, and aero design in the newer vehicles. The Hometown Ford Family is a GREAT dealership staff who strive for TOTAL customer satisfaction. My sales person Jim Rodgers diligently lined up the exact vehicle my wife and I decided on after countless trips to www.ford.com to build several models of various cars so we knew what we could afford and sought out the great economy fuel efficient Ford Fiesta. Our only reserve while deciding to purchase was to actually sit in the vehicle itself to see if we would fit in a comfortable manor in a small car and that being the only hurdle in the decision making process we drove it for a short test drive to see if the ride has improved as far as road noise and roughness (my wife has had four back surgeries so a soft ride is a must) in these later model autos and found that to be a pleasure as well. Ford purchases at Hometown Ford are easier every time I return and I?ll say it again, there isn?t a a finer Ford Dealership Staff, and my salesman Jim Rodgers, than the folks at Hometown Ford (they keep ?The Hometown? in the sale). Thank you, Sincerely, Larry & Sharon

Save money and shop other dealers.

by from Boise, IDaho |

This dealership has much to be desired. They sell Lincoln cars but claim to be "afraid" of luxury car brands because they "do business in a small community." It would seem the sales people will say anything to justify offering you less for your car - it is no wonder this dealership has remaining new 2011, yes 2011, and left over 2012 cars on their lot. I have had great success getting top price for my trade vehicle, and a significantly reduced price on a new car/truck, by contacting dealers outside of Idaho. I purchased a new BMW in Washington and saved over $5,000.00. I purchased a Range Rover in Salt Lake City and saved over $7,000.00 from the Boise dealers best price. Bottom line - there is no reason to waste money doing business with car dealers like this one. A couple of things that I have learned over the years that has saved me tens of thousands of dollars - If a dealership does not offer you NADA trade value for your car go to a dealership that will. If a dealer claims your car is worth less because another dealer says so, or the dealership uses auction, Blue or Black Book values, don't do business with the dealership...