Steve's Hometown Motors

602 Highway 95, Weiser, ID 83672

New 888-653-8062
Used 888-232-6806
Service 888-775-4613

Cars Cost Less in Weiser!

They Put "Hometown" in the sale.

by from Cambridge |

I?m a repeat/recurring customer, I like the Ford technology, fuel economy, and aero design in the newer vehicles. The Hometown Ford Family is a GREAT dealership staff who strive for TOTAL customer satisfaction. My sales person Jim Rodgers diligently lined up the exact vehicle my wife and I decided on after countless trips to www.ford.com to build several models of various cars so we knew what we could afford and sought out the great economy fuel efficient Ford Fiesta. Our only reserve while deciding to purchase was to actually sit in the vehicle itself to see if we would fit in a comfortable manor in a small car and that being the only hurdle in the decision making process we drove it for a short test drive to see if the ride has improved as far as road noise and roughness (my wife has had four back surgeries so a soft ride is a must) in these later model autos and found that to be a pleasure as well. Ford purchases at Hometown Ford are easier every time I return and I?ll say it again, there isn?t a a finer Ford Dealership Staff, and my salesman Jim Rodgers, than the folks at Hometown Ford (they keep ?The Hometown? in the sale). Thank you, Sincerely, Larry & Sharon

Good Experience

by from Meridian, Idaho |

I was in the market for a new Dodge Challenger R/T and spent the better part of a week looking at cars in the Boise area. Between the artificial pricing of cars based on incentives that the majority of people do not qualify for, the "low-ball" trade values that were quoted and the annoying sales managers that I spoke with, I soon realized why so many of my friends and associates travel outside of the state to purchase cars. I expanded my search to include the surrounding states and came across Steve's Hometown Motor's in Weiser? After a brief trip I purchased a new Challenger R/T and had a good experience. There were no silly pricing games, my trade value was within KBB average values and the overall buying process was good. Seriously, If you are considering the purchase of a new Jeep or Dodge car or truck I recommend you begin your search here. I found the treasure valley dealerships, like Dennis Dillon Dodge, to be a bad joke and a complete waste of time.

dishonest

by from weiser idaho |

I purchased a truck and the next day the engine light came on. I took to them and they wanted to charge me over a thousand to fix it also they put a pretty dash cover on to cover a cracked dash...very ishonest. I would run from this dealership.

Save money and shop other dealers.

by from Boise, IDaho |

This dealership has much to be desired. They sell Lincoln cars but claim to be "afraid" of luxury car brands because they "do business in a small community." It would seem the sales people will say anything to justify offering you less for your car - it is no wonder this dealership has remaining new 2011, yes 2011, and left over 2012 cars on their lot. I have had great success getting top price for my trade vehicle, and a significantly reduced price on a new car/truck, by contacting dealers outside of Idaho. I purchased a new BMW in Washington and saved over $5,000.00. I purchased a Range Rover in Salt Lake City and saved over $7,000.00 from the Boise dealers best price. Bottom line - there is no reason to waste money doing business with car dealers like this one. A couple of things that I have learned over the years that has saved me tens of thousands of dollars - If a dealership does not offer you NADA trade value for your car go to a dealership that will. If a dealer claims your car is worth less because another dealer says so, or the dealership uses auction, Blue or Black Book values, don't do business with the dealership...

The best of the valley

by from Middleton |

Bought a used Prius at the best price in the treasure valley. When they have a Internet special, jump on it. I bought a 2006 Prius for only $8700! Plus they gave a fair price for my trade in. Wayne the sales guy was great, I will definitely call him for my next car!

Wonderful service

by from Boise, ID |

We had been to several dealers and this was by far the friendliest and most accommodating. Ben was very kind and helpful over the phone and then everyone was great at the dealership! Kind, friendly, and honest! Great place to buy!!! Would do it again!!

RUN AWAY

by from Boise |

Do not waste your time with this dealership. Guaranteed a better experience elsewhere.