Ripley and Fletcher Ford

Service 877-210-1537

Maine's Premier Ford Dealer Since 1909

great service

by from Buckfield, ME |

Staff was friendly and helpful.They went all out to find the truck I wanted,very patient and accommodating. It will be the first place I check out on my next vehicle.

Great Salesman

by from Minot, Maine |

Lou Couture is a great salesman. He was able to not only satisfy my needs, But also my girlfriends needs as well. Lou, Joe, and Tracy are great to work with.

Thank you!

by from Bryant Pond, ME |

I brought the Edge in with a power steering problem. I had a leak that required replacement and it was covered under the extended warranty purchased. I called about 15 minutes before the service department closed, knowing that I wouldn't make it down in time to pick up and car and asked if the bill could be taken upstairs so I could pay for it and pick up the key. Scott said, "No problem" he would take it right up. What I DIDN'T expect was for them to drive my car up to where it would be more convenient (on an icy cold very windy day!) to pick it up. It was very thoughtful and exceeded my expectations! It's a great group and thank you!

Loving everyone at the dealership

by from Hebron,Maine |

As usual Scott in maintenance was right there to make sure everything was ready to go for my cars first long trip out of state

Great services and personable staff!

by from South Paris, ME |

Always great! The staff is friendly and thorough with explaining anything.

Very happy with the prompt, professional service.

by from Harrison, ME |

I had called on short notice after a cut tire(rear dual) at our local transfer station went flat. When I called they had the exact tire I needed and was scheduled the next day for installation. While there, they were also able to give me the free oil change(less than 5000 miles) that was stated when I had purchased the vehicle. Also while the vehicle was there, I had the body shop take a look at refabricating the rear bumper in order to raise the reese hitch that was installed from Utilimaster. They have given me a verbal estimate, as I had asked for, and I am planning to have them do that work later this spring when the weather warms up. Everyone was very accommodating and I appriciated very much the prompt service and their ability to get this commercial vehicle back on the road and enabling my business to continue with very little interuption.

Andrews

by from West Paris, ME |

You make it convenient for me by picking up and dropping of my 2013 Ford Explorer, THANK YOU! It may seem like a small task on your part, but it makes my day a lot easier to know that you will do this for me, again, THANK YOU!

Great service

by from South Paris, ME |

We had a great salesperson who gave us many options for a new vehicle as we traded in two vehicles and turned it into a one car lease.

Bonnie Carver

by from South Paris, ME |

had oil change and a inspection. Service was great.

Excellent Experience

by from South Paris, ME |

I purchased a 2015 Ford Expedition. The dealership was very quick on finding the vehicle I wanted. Lou Couture was a pleasure to work with. He was very helpful, and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend buying a vehicle from Ripley and Fletcher. There was absolutely no pressure from the staff on buying a vehicle when I walked in the door.