Milo Peterson Ford

3020 457th Street Way, Kenyon, MN 55946

New 888-666-4387
Used 888-896-6870
Service 888-818-1866

Southern MN's Volume Ford Dealer!

You aren't just a customer, you are a friend.

by from Kenyon MN |

At Milo Peterson's you get great service, a smile, and a nice conversation. Their service department is fantastic - I went into a ditch very early one winter monring with a car full of cheerleaders on the way to State and they came and pulled me out of the ditch fast and safely and didn't make me feel like a dumb woman driver either. If you have a question they will find the answer if they don't already know it, have a good selection and just go all out to help you with whatever is needed. Thank you Milo Peterson's!

Milo Peterson Ford responded to this review

February 18, 2013

I am glad we were able to help you out of the ditch and get you back on your way to the cheerleading competition.

Best Dealership in MN

by from St. Paul, MN |

Today I purchased my first new car. I drove from St. Paul to Kenyon just because of the great things I have heard about this dealership. Walked in and reviewed my options, took a test drive and fell in love with my new Ford Fusion, I expected the purchasing process to take a few days, within a few hours of walking in the front door, I was driving away in the perfect car at the perfect price set up by the most friendly sales team I have ever encountered. They even helped me to find the best deal on a bumper to bumper warranty and an amazing rate on an auto loan. From A-Z Milo Peterson Ford was Superior in service and sales as well as very accommodating and helpful in making my decision. I would have driven twice the distance. It was worth every mile and minute spent. Thank you for everything, and I will definitely suggest you to all my friends and family, and will be returning for any auto purchase needs.

The "Great American Country Dealer"

by from Kenyon, mn |

This dealer makes you feel right at home everytime you walk into his dealership. There prices are always right on they never seem un-fare. THE SELECTION OF QUALITY USED and new car selection is always very good. I just think small town dealerships should be americas # 1 choice always. My whole family annd freinds buy there there is no reason to go anywhere else.