Twin City Subaru

142 Berlin Mall Rd, Berlin, VT 05602

New 888-278-2986
Used 888-278-4405
Service 866-495-6112

Subaru Central in Vermont. Your source for new & used Subaru sales, parts & service.

Subaru Berlin VT

by from Vermont Berlin |

Once again, the staff at the Berlin subaru got me in same day for a minor service issue on a car I had just bought from another dealer. Treated me as if I just bought a new car through them (which I had twice, both great experiences!) answered all my concerns with my car and as always, the best dealer customer service anywhere. Thanks again.

Twin City Subaru responded to this review

August 7, 2014

Thank for you choosing Twin City Subaru, we're thrilled you got all your concerns addressed and received great customer service along the way. We appreciate the feedback. Thanks again!

A little slow

by from North Carolina |

Contacted them about vehicle they had on-line. Took them a full day to answer that the car had been sold.

Twin City Subaru responded to this review

February 23, 2014

Hi @vikingnc, thank you for your feedback and for thinking of us for your used car shopping needs. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We pride ourselves on delivering the best customer service possible and are sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied. Often times, due to the shear volume of requests, it takes longer than we'd like to get through them. We will strive to improve our response time and in the future, should you ever come to the North East, please stop in and see what a great customer service experience we do have to offer. Free popcorn and coffee too!