Twin City Subaru

142 Berlin Mall Rd, Berlin, VT 05602

New 888-278-2986
Used 888-278-4405
Service 866-495-6112

Subaru Central in Vermont. Your source for new & used Subaru sales, parts & service.

Poor service

by from Vermont |

I have had an issue with check engine, cruse control and another light coming on in my 2012 Forester. I brought it to Twin City on four occasions to get fixed. The light kept coming back on until the fourth service when they had to put in a new emissions system. The third service resulted in me having to bring my car back yet again because they ordered the wrong part, which ended up not even resolving the issue. The last time I brought my car to Twin City to get the new emissions system, my car was there for two weeks (I was away for one of the two weeks). When I got my car back, there was a crack in the windshield that was not there when I dropped it off. I had dropped off my car with the gas tank over 3/4 the way full, and got it back with less than 1/4 of a tank. Someone had clearly driven my car as the time on my clock was changed, the radio stations were changed, and there were crumbs all over my console. I found out that one of the service employees had driven my car to and from his home and work (!) somewhere between 100 and 200 miles. No one asked my permission to drive my car this far. Totally unprofessional. I will never bring my car here again.

Two hour appointment consumes SIX hours

by from Morrisville , Vt. |

I had a two hour appointment to have a remote starter installed on a family member's Subaru recently purchased at Twin City . It was six hours ( 11 a.m . until after 5 p.m. ) before they finished .During that time , no staff member troubled themselves to keep me informed as to why there was such an egregious delay or to offer a courtesy car . I approached the service desk twice and was given inaccurate information as to when the car would be ready . After six hours from checking in , I was sent on my way , however; they neglected to give me the control for the starter . Massive Fail in service and communication .

January 6, 2015

We're very sorry for the experience you had at Twin City Subaru. We'd really like to resolve any misunderstandings that took place, so at your convenience please contact our general manager, Jim Charbonneau to discuss the issues you had while getting your family's Subaru serviced. His direct phone number is 802-224-7226. We apologize and thank you for letting us know. Hope to hear from you soon.

Subaru Berlin VT

by from Vermont Berlin |

Once again, the staff at the Berlin subaru got me in same day for a minor service issue on a car I had just bought from another dealer. Treated me as if I just bought a new car through them (which I had twice, both great experiences!) answered all my concerns with my car and as always, the best dealer customer service anywhere. Thanks again.

August 7, 2014

Thank for you choosing Twin City Subaru, we're thrilled you got all your concerns addressed and received great customer service along the way. We appreciate the feedback. Thanks again!

A little slow

by from North Carolina |

Contacted them about vehicle they had on-line. Took them a full day to answer that the car had been sold.

February 23, 2014

Hi @vikingnc, thank you for your feedback and for thinking of us for your used car shopping needs. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We pride ourselves on delivering the best customer service possible and are sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied. Often times, due to the shear volume of requests, it takes longer than we'd like to get through them. We will strive to improve our response time and in the future, should you ever come to the North East, please stop in and see what a great customer service experience we do have to offer. Free popcorn and coffee too!