Zumbrota Ford

New 866-658-1198
Used 866-604-8059
Service 866-684-9233

Dealer For The People! #1 Dealer Rater Awards 2014 + 2015

Sync MyFordTouch Update problem - Resolved!!

by from Zumbrota, MN |

Had a problem with Sync MyfordTouch update on 2014 F150 on Saturday when Service was closed. At home, I followed all instructions online, downloaded required files, unzipped, and tried to install update on truck. Update started, then Black screen and nothing worked. Todd Fitzgibbons went way beyond normal help, found the problem with the update (flash drive issue & issue with unzipping files), fixed the problem and got me on my way. . Very Satisfied!

Nothing short of perfect.

by from Byron, MN |

When I went to Zumbrota I had an amazing experience. The customer service from each and every person I spoke to, and even saw, was exceptional. Everyone was very friendly to not only customers, but to their coworkers as well. You could feel the positive environment right away. My sales person connected with me on a professional level and a personal one as well.

Third vehicle purchased here, VERY HAPPY!!!!

by from Red Wing,MN |

We purchased a 2015 Ford Escape. Eric was very easy to work with, as well as the entire team of representatives at Zumbrota Ford. The location of Zumbrota Ford is very convenient from the twin cities as well as Rochester and very much worth the drive to be able to work with such a great team of people. You are much more than a number. I strongly recommend that you check them out and see for yourself, you will not be disappointed!

Fantastic Experience!

by from Pine Island, MN |

Having never purchased a brand new car, we went with Zumbrota Ford, after hearing so many great things about them. We were not disappointed. They made the whole process quick and simple. Everything was explained clearly and all our questions answered. The customer service was superior. We never felt pressured and everyone was very knowledgeable and friendly. We absolutely love our new Ford Fiesta and when we are ready to purchase our 2nd brand new car, we will definitely be choosing, Zumbrota Ford.

Beyond Happy!

by from Elgin, MN |

The winter was rough last year and I knew the time had come for me to get a new vehicle. During my research in finding the right vehicle for myself and going to different car dealers in Rochester, I never considered a Ford until I test drove a 2015 Escape SE. I fell in love, especially in Impact Blue. What lead me to Zumbrota Ford was dealers in Rochester sold a vehicle right from under me, and knowing I was coming in to buy. Then telling me it was near impossible to get a 2015 Escape in Impact Blue. My mother suggested I visit Zumbrota Ford and there I meet Todd Fitzgibbons a pleasant and very helpful man. I listed all the must haves and I especially expressed the exterior color had to be Impact Blue. Todd asked if I and my parents wanted to test drive a similar vehicle that meet most of my requirements in the interior. We agreed to test drive the vehicle again and the experience was so helpful. Todd explain in more detail about the different options and functions with the 2015 Ford Escape SE. I learned more information from Todd than all the car dealers combined. Before our test drive was over, my decision was very easy. It was a challenge, but Todd worked hard and never gave up in finding my vehicle. I am now a proud first time ownership of a brand new vehicle, 2015 Ford Escape SE in Impact Blue. I am grateful to Todd and everyone at Zumbrota Ford, in receiving wonderful treatment through this entire process. I recommend Zumbrota Ford to any one and all; I definitely will be coming back again in the future when the time come comes for a new vehicle. Thank you again Zumbrota Ford.

We are THANKFUL for Zumbrota Ford!

by from Spring Valley, Minnesota |

This was not our first purchase to Zumbrota Ford, in fact, it was our third! We needed a vehicle, and Drew was right there thru it all with us. He was not pushy, he took the time to get to know us and find out what our needs were. We are now the very proud owners of a 2014 Ford Fusion and could not be happier! It is perfect for our family, and has already proven to be a great winter car! We are very thankful to all of you at Zumbrota Ford, who helped with this entire process, it was a great experience, and we WILL be back again! Randall and Jean Raum

S.E. Minnesota

by from Stewartville Mn |

One star is too high. I inquired about a vehicle - the dealer got back to me one week later and said it was sold. Used my smart phone and found a better/cheaper auto at another dealer.