Lagers of St. Peter

910 Old Minnesota Ave, Saint Peter, MN 56082

Used 507-931-4070 Used 507-931-4070

THE Place to buy your next vehicle!!!

by from St Peter MN |

We have done business with Lager's for a few years now. That should say something right there. We've bought vehicles from other dealers in the past and once we bought at Lager's, and started doing our service work with Lager's, we've never changed and never been disappointed. You are NOT just a number or JUST the next sale, you are their customer who they work hard to keep. They know us personally, know our likes/dislikes, and aim to please. If you don't want to get 'jacked around' by car salesman trying to make a 'fast deal', here's the place to come. They treat you honestly and with respect while selling and servicing in quality fashion. We honestly can't say enough good things about them; if we had any problems, well we'd be shopping around too but there's no need to.

Great Customer Service

by from St. Peter, Minnesota |

We have purchased all of our vehicles from Lager's in St. Peter since we moved back to Minnesota in 1990. They have always made the purchasing process easy and convenient. Recently we purchased a Town and Country mini-van. Jeff was our salesman and he did a wonderful job of helping us sort through all the options, considered the things that were important to us in a car and did not push any purchase. He answered all our questions and made the sale vary easy. After the sale, he went through all the vehicle options and showed us how they worked. Jake was great with the financing options and very helpful with our questions. We have taken all our vehicles to Lager's for maintenance and Craig and the crew provide excellent service. Fred, Dan and all the others at Lager's have also been great to work with. We keep going back to Lager's in St. Peter for both purchases and maintenance because of the excellent customer service.

Back Home at Lager's

by from St. Peter, MN |

I have had many new cars and always bought locally except my last car which I bought in Mankato so am glad to be home again at Lager's. Jeff was fun to work with and Fred helped out fine tuning the purchase agreement. It truly was a great experience.

1st new vehicle in 30 years!

by from Howard Lake, MN |

I was really excited when I drove off in my new Jeep Liberty. It was the first vehicle that I had purchased in 30 years and it was a great experience. Jeff helped me pick out the right vehicle for my needs and Adam, Dan & Fred were all really helpful too. I also drive down for all of my service at Lager's. They are very helpful and friendly. It's hard to find that right combination at a dealership anymore but that's what you get in Saint Peter!

Bought a car from Lagers

by from Chicago, IL |

I went into Lagers just to see what kind of cars they had in January. Jeff Brand approached me almost after a few minutes on the lot and was very helpful in showing me some options and answering questions I had. I found a really nice car that was fairly reasonable in price. I had a small issue with the payment process because I lived in Europe and didn't have checks, and they didn't do debit transactions above $2000. But after a couple hours of working between my bank and their accounts guy, I drove a brand new 2013 Dodge Challenger off their lot. I've taken in in for upgrades and general maintenance a couple times and the whole crew there, from the sales to the technicians are on it. Very flexible scheduling and very knowledgeable of the car they sold me. The car still runs great even after putting 8000 miles on it in the few months I had it. Definitely would recommend Lagers if you are looking for some wheels.

1st New Car!!!!

by from mankato mn |

Jeff was a great sales rep.it was quick and easy we didn't have any problems we got what we wanted and that is all we asked for.

Excellent Experience

by from Mankato, Minnesota |

I purchased my 2012 Chevy Cruze this week from Lagers and had a great experience! I would definitely buy another car from Jared and the rest of the Lager's employees. Thanks for everything!

Lagers makes buying a painless experience

by from Sanborn mn |

Jeff and Adam were great in getting us in the vehicle that we wanted,had a preapproved loan from roadloans.com but that was a big joke,wont go into detail on them but dot waste your time,Anyway Adam was able to get us financed with better terms even though our credit is less then perfect.So far has been a very relaxing purchase no hard sells like the big dealers,which I know about because I was employed at one for 15 years running the new car lot and detail department so I know about dealing with sales people.I will and am recommending Lagers to everyone I know and talk to,very excited to go back on Monday to pickup our van Thank you Jeff and Adam and all the people that work there

Helpful without the hard sell!

by from Mankato, MN |

Bought my first new car from Lager's St Peter and they totally went the extra mile to make sure I got the features I was looking for in my price range. They did not just try to give me the hard sell and talk me into a car that was not right for me. They helped me to find great financing with very reasonable terms even though I just had my trade-in as a downpayment. They also gave me a great deal on my trade-in. Service Department has also done all my oil changes (with tire rotations) in the year that I have owned my new car and I have been very happy with their work. I have only had 1 small mechanical issue with my tire pressure light and they took care of this with no questions asked, no charge and now it works great. My new car has a great warranty and they really stand behind it. Overall very pleased with my experience and I love my new car!

Great dealership!

by from Saint Peter, MN |

Great dealership, my family has always gone to Lagers in St. Peter for all of our vehicles. (Except my lease with Honda which I regretted). When looking for the car I wanted , they went out of there way and drove about 100 miles to go get the vehicle to bring it back to me in St. Peter. They also made trading in my lease vehicle very easy without handling any paper work. I was impressed and very happy with Jared and everyone at Lagers of St. Peter.