Freedom Nissan Used Car Superstore

1095 Shelburne Rd, South Burlington, VT 05403

New 888-436-1207
Used 888-415-0060
Service 866-968-7065

Freedom Nissan -The biggest selection of new and used inventory in Northern New England!!!

LOVE MY BMW

by from STOWE, VT |

THANKS FREEDOM AND PAT REILLY FOR HELPING MAKE THIS A VERY GOOD BUYING EXPERIENCE I ABSOLUTELY HAD NO IDEA THAT I WOULD BE LOOKING AT A BMW AND EVEN CRAZIER BEING ABLE TO BUY ONE AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE MY INTENTIONS WERE TO LOOK AT A PRE-OWNED NISSAN FOR MY BUDGET BUT PAT ASKED ME FOR MY NEEDS AND FOUND A NICE 2010 BMW 328 THAT WORKED FOR MY BUDGET WOW! WHAT A NICE SURPRISE. THIS DEALER IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST IN MY BOOK TELL THEM JO JO SENT YOU!!

Complete Joke

by from Lyndonville, VT |

One star is to many to give to this company. I was trading in my truck which i had a ton of equity in for a luxury car. They pretty much tried to steal my truck and jacked up the price on the vehicle I was looking at. They were very concerned that I had my own financing and that they were trying to get me to go through them. They were very pushy. I had decided that I was not going to purchase anything from them, and I would continue to look elsewhere, the catch was, that they took my keys since they had to look at my truck and refused to give them back after asking multiple times. Finally with threats to contact athoritities they gave back my keys. The sales manager continued to try to talk us into buying from them. The owner of freedom nissan should be appalled that this guy is the forfront of his business. I am a small business owner and I would not allow my employees to be disrespectful, and formost dishonest to my customers! I ended up going down the road to another dealer and found exactly what I was looking for, and guess what they gave me $6000 more for my truck than this dump offered! I would NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER recommend this place!

Going Elsewhere

by from Burlington, VT |

I have a litany of complaints about this place- but most of all they are unprofessional. I leased a wonderful car through them for 3 years and although I am currently leasing a new Nissan, I didn't go through Freedom Nissan to get it. I gladly dipped into savings and paid the 'turn-in' fee to be done with them. I now drive to St. Albans Nissan for my oil changes and routine maintenance.

Bait and Switch often,Small White Lies Always

by from Jericho VT |

Bait and Switch very rare the have the exact car ,truck,suv you call about but have one just something maybe like it . Or its a missprint is not a 2012 its a 2010 . I purchased a car are it was fair priced in good shape ,after first piss poor service never went back and had serviced anywhere but there. It the worst kind of sales ,be pre paired. The new cars are fine ,but the used are mostly rental,auction,accident deals . Be carefull here. Not saying impoooable to buy here but be carefull.

Misleading Potential Buyers

by from Barre, Vermont |

A few weeks ago my fiance received a postcard from Freedom Nissan to contact them even if less than perfect credit and said he was already prequalified for a certain amount of money. He tried calling a few times to ask some preliminary questions but was kind of blown off, finally a woman called and said he had a meeting with someone. He drove an hour and the sales guy took his information and said "we can't do anything for you". So why send a postcard saying you are pre-qualified if you aren't?????? In my opinion if your company is going to send out a notice that someone is pre-qualified for a certain amount but yet it's more like a lure to get someone in... very unethical. I wouldn't do business with this company now or in the future. I have since been on line and seen very unflattering reviews so glad we dodged this bullet anyway... if that is how they operate front end imagine it's not much better through the entire process and to service.

condescending

by from Burlington, VT |

I like the car, however, what they were offering me for my trade was FAR below what my car is worth. And I feel like I got roped into a car payment that I will worry about making every month. And at the point that I wanted to go home and think about it he put the pressure on me. "let me know when you are serious." I mean I guess he sold me the car--- but I hope I don't regret it.

Endless Phone Calls from Salesman

by from Burlington, VT |

Bought a car a few years ago and I get endless phone calls from them trying to get me to trade it in. They run this scam where they tell you that they are calling because you requested info via their website and then we you tell them you didn't they get into the "well while I have you on the phone" sales pitch. Embarrassing. Here's the bad part, I love my well made Nissan vehicle, I'll just buy my next Nissan from someone else.

Freedom Nissan is the WORST!

by from Colchester, VT |

Freedom Nissan has been exposed. They buy clean title cars that have been smashed, they do not disclose this and when the major accident catches up with the carfax you have a car you paid clean title money for that is worth the price of a car with a rebuilt title. These guys are the worst in the business!!! Forgot to mention aggressive with all of the tacky sales goofs you can think of!

Recent purchase

by from Burlington, VT |

I recently purchased a 3 year old luxury car that had been purchased at auction. So far I am pleased with the car and feel the price was very competitive. The sales process however was a lot more aggressive than I like. It was classic used car sales strategy: What will it take? If I could do this then can I say "congratulations"? My wife did not like being called "she" multiple time. They did say going in that they are looking to move the cars and it appears they are willing to push to get the volume at lower margins than sell fewer cars with better service and a better buying experience. I"m pretty convinced they successfully played me on the price. Initially we agreed to $1,000 off and to have some minor repairs made. Then the owner says he needs to check the records to make sure he can go ahead with the offer. He then comes back and quickly flashes some paperwork showing how he will be losing money at that price and could I agree to only $500 off. How could the owner not know what he had into this car when I had been seriously looking at it for a few days. I'm not unhappy with the deal in the end but would not refer someone to them.

Worst Dealer

by from Burlington vermont |

Wont go into details. I had a nissan and service was always trying to get extra money out of you. My wife wanted a used car on the lot and the salesman and managers were the exact thing you think of when you think slimy used car salesman ..... Pick another dealer nissan is a good car jsut not a good dealer

Sportsman

by from St Albans, Vt |

The salesperson was very helpful and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. We had a succesful test drive of the vehicle of interest but in the end I simply chose another brand that suited my taste better.