Freedom Nissan

1095 Shelburne Rd, South Burlington, VT 05403

New 888-436-1207
Used 888-415-0060
Service 866-968-7065

Freedom Nissan -The biggest selection of new and used inventory in Northern New England!!!

LOVE MY BMW

by from STOWE, VT |

THANKS FREEDOM AND PAT REILLY FOR HELPING MAKE THIS A VERY GOOD BUYING EXPERIENCE I ABSOLUTELY HAD NO IDEA THAT I WOULD BE LOOKING AT A BMW AND EVEN CRAZIER BEING ABLE TO BUY ONE AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE MY INTENTIONS WERE TO LOOK AT A PRE-OWNED NISSAN FOR MY BUDGET BUT PAT ASKED ME FOR MY NEEDS AND FOUND A NICE 2010 BMW 328 THAT WORKED FOR MY BUDGET WOW! WHAT A NICE SURPRISE. THIS DEALER IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST IN MY BOOK TELL THEM JO JO SENT YOU!!

Love my Nissan Versa and love their service

by from Middelbury, VT |

I had a wonderful customer experience with Nissan Freedom. I had to leave my car to put on the winter tires. That day, their service department was off and I needed to rent a car in order to be able to drive back home. They were very understanding and in order to make things less hassle for me, they lent me a car to drive back. All free. I am truly appreciative of their friendly and caring attitude towards their customers.

Quality Experience, love my car

by from Underhill, VT |

I have seen the negative reviews, but I can honestly say that I had an excellent experience. I was orignially helped by Jeremy, who isn't even in sales, because I arrived before they opened. He offered to show me cars, as well as began the sales process because I knew what car I wanted. Once they opened, he set me up with Chris who was a great help. He was able to negotiate my price as well has add in a few extra benefits. Also, Jim was a true help and easy to work with in finance. I would certainly go back to Freedom Nissan for my next car. The kicker is that I don't even drive a Nissan, their huge selection of used cars allowed me to find my perfect Volkswagen. They even added on an extended warranty to certify my car, something that you wouldn't normally expect with buying an "off brand" car at a Nissan dealership . Quality cars and quality staff. Thanks Freedom Nissan.

Rude and Unprofessional

by from St. Johnsbury |

Management mislead on trade in value and low balled. Chris (sales manager) is rude, unprofessional and condescending. Don't waste your time here, they are crooks and customer service is not a priority.

pat reilly

by from sheburn |

we thankyou so much for everything. iam glad its black and not red. thankyou for that

nissan is the best. pat is wonderful person. and t

by from milton, vt |

pat is a wonderful person. he worked so hard to get us the car. he did it. we got the car. it was a 2014 nissan sentra. i love i t . thankyou pat. the rest of the team is good to. want to thank pat for he is wonderful. you sure are no one in my book. thankyou for the mug to. thank all of you that worked so hard getting us this car. it rides wonderful . thankyou . pat. i

Complete Joke

by from Lyndonville, VT |

One star is to many to give to this company. I was trading in my truck which i had a ton of equity in for a luxury car. They pretty much tried to steal my truck and jacked up the price on the vehicle I was looking at. They were very concerned that I had my own financing and that they were trying to get me to go through them. They were very pushy. I had decided that I was not going to purchase anything from them, and I would continue to look elsewhere, the catch was, that they took my keys since they had to look at my truck and refused to give them back after asking multiple times. Finally with threats to contact athoritities they gave back my keys. The sales manager continued to try to talk us into buying from them. The owner of freedom nissan should be appalled that this guy is the forfront of his business. I am a small business owner and I would not allow my employees to be disrespectful, and formost dishonest to my customers! I ended up going down the road to another dealer and found exactly what I was looking for, and guess what they gave me $6000 more for my truck than this dump offered! I would NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER recommend this place!

Going Elsewhere

by from Burlington, VT |

I have a litany of complaints about this place- but most of all they are unprofessional. I leased a wonderful car through them for 3 years and although I am currently leasing a new Nissan, I didn't go through Freedom Nissan to get it. I gladly dipped into savings and paid the 'turn-in' fee to be done with them. I now drive to St. Albans Nissan for my oil changes and routine maintenance.

Bait and Switch often,Small White Lies Always

by from Jericho VT |

Bait and Switch very rare the have the exact car ,truck,suv you call about but have one just something maybe like it . Or its a missprint is not a 2012 its a 2010 . I purchased a car are it was fair priced in good shape ,after first piss poor service never went back and had serviced anywhere but there. It the worst kind of sales ,be pre paired. The new cars are fine ,but the used are mostly rental,auction,accident deals . Be carefull here. Not saying impoooable to buy here but be carefull.

Misleading Potential Buyers

by from Barre, Vermont |

A few weeks ago my fiance received a postcard from Freedom Nissan to contact them even if less than perfect credit and said he was already prequalified for a certain amount of money. He tried calling a few times to ask some preliminary questions but was kind of blown off, finally a woman called and said he had a meeting with someone. He drove an hour and the sales guy took his information and said "we can't do anything for you". So why send a postcard saying you are pre-qualified if you aren't?????? In my opinion if your company is going to send out a notice that someone is pre-qualified for a certain amount but yet it's more like a lure to get someone in... very unethical. I wouldn't do business with this company now or in the future. I have since been on line and seen very unflattering reviews so glad we dodged this bullet anyway... if that is how they operate front end imagine it's not much better through the entire process and to service.

condescending

by from Burlington, VT |

I like the car, however, what they were offering me for my trade was FAR below what my car is worth. And I feel like I got roped into a car payment that I will worry about making every month. And at the point that I wanted to go home and think about it he put the pressure on me. "let me know when you are serious." I mean I guess he sold me the car--- but I hope I don't regret it.