Berlin City Kia VT

(3.4) 5 Reviews

586 Marshall Ave, Williston, VT 05495

Stay away from Berlin City!!!

by from Milton, Vermont |

I leased a Kia Sportage from Berlin City 36 months ago and never felt good about the purchase. I went to turn in the car today and they tried to repeat the same overpriced lease they sold me 3 years ago. I told them Kia was advertising better deals on their website and the sales people Mike and Derek told me I was mistaken and the vehicles that were advertised were not the same that they had in inventory. My wife and I left this dealership very disgusted with these salespersons tactics, and drove 50 miles out of our way and leased a vehicle that was very close to what we were anticipating as advertised on Kia's website. The salespeople were rude and condescending. The service department is just as bad. If you can avoid this dealership, I highly recommend Capital City in Montpelier.

Terrible Delivery of Product

by from Burlington, VT |

Employees were nice enough to deal with but was not satisfied with delivery of product. I was interested in a Chevy Cobalt advertised on their website and while checking the vehicle history saw that the car had a recall on it. I inquired with the sales person (Anthony) and asked if the recall issue had been resolved. Come to find out the car was still missing a part needed to make it safe to drive. I was not happy to find that I had been assured the issue had been fixed when in fact it had not. I also found out that the part is on back order from GM and the dealership had no idea when it would come in. In the meantime they loaned me a car to drive. After about two weeks of waiting they told me I needed to sign a contract in order to keep using the loaner car. I explained that I did not feel comfortable signing a contract when I couldn't actually drive home with the car so I gave back the keys. After this, they suggested other cars in their inventory, which were out of my price range. I was not happy that they were trying to sell me another car instead of delivering the car that was supposed to be available. I told them I could wait a little longer. I was willing to keep waiting and was assured by the dealership that the car would not be sold out from under me. Later, while looking through their inventory on their website I found that they were re advertising the car I was waiting for. I emailed Anthony asking why the car was being re advertised when I had been told it would not be sold out from under me. I never heard back. I was able to talk to Art and he told me that because of a policy they were required to re advertise the car but I was still not happy with this. After over a month of trying to do business with this dealer I decided to look elsewhere.

Capital Kia

by from Montpelier, VT |

I bought a Kia Sorento from Mike at Capital Kia. The process was smooth, fast, and done with integrity. I do recommend Capital Kia - and even better, I LOVE MY KIA!!

GMC 2005 YUKON SLT USED

by from Cadyville NY |

Had a very nice experience with a purchase of my used GMC Yukon, Tom my salesperson was excellent of taken care of my needs, and made the whole process fast and easy, and delivery to my front door is a big plus!

Service for my Kia 2005

by from Vt |

Received great service for my Kia spectra by Kenyon Pelkey .He took great care to make sure we were Happy with Kia dealership. I am sure to go next time again for a purchase and Servicing of my old car.