Dokmo Ford Chrysler of Northfield

New 888-809-9185
Used 877-752-9501
Service 877-438-4791

Pretty Simple: A better Dealer, Selling a Better Car at a Better Price

Friendly sales, aim to provide great experience

by from NP, MN |

I had a great experience with the folks over at DokMo. They helped me find just the car I needed. They made every effort to provide me with a fabulous experience. Specifically, Nate Larson went to every effort to find the options i needed, mpg, style, and affordability. I found them on the web and a referral from northfield, great folks see you again!

Dokmo Ford Chrysler of Northfield responded to this review

July 29, 2014

We always appreciate hearing from our customers regarding how we are doing as we strive to provide a great customer experience. Thank you, Mike Ellis General Manager

Great Service!

by from Northfield, MN |

I have always enjoyed going to the Dokmo dealership over the past many years. The auto technicians are outstanding, as well as the staff in the service department.

Truck

by from Wanamingo,minn |

No issues. Nancy was great No issues Love the truck

Mark Estrem

by from Nerstrand,MN |

Dropped my pickup off. Staff personal were great! They took me to work and delivered my pickup when work was completed. 100 percent satisfied. Mark Estrem

Outstanding Service!

by from Lakeville, MN |

The 1st 2015 F150 sold by the dealership! Service was outstanding. Macie, Alex and Robin did a great job for me. I especially enjoyed the personal limo service to and from my office by Nancy! Thanks again. Will highly recommend! Tim Mergens

Always satisfied with Dokmo

by from Northfield, MN |

No purchase, just repairs on my 2011 Dodge Caravan. Needed revamp on the A.C. Dokmo got it done the same day I brought it in. We were heading for a week of vacation at a lake in No. MN. Leaving two days after the repairs were done. It worked great! But I've taken three diff. vehicles to Dokmo's over the past 8 years of so and always been satisfied with the office staff, mechanics, and all. I've recommended friends on numerous occasions. I'm grateful to have them here in NOrthfield.

Great deal

by from St. Peter, Mn |

2015 Chrysler 200 Limited. Purchased car for $2000 cheaper than a dealer in my hometown. Was treated real good and respect. I haven't had any service done yet though.

Great experience

by from St Louis, MO |

We recently drove from St Louis to Dokmo Ford to purchase our new GT Mustang and the experience could not have been any better. It wasn't like any dealership I've ever dealt with before. The deal was straight forward, fair, and there was no overwhelming pressure to purchase warranties or extras. The staff was very friendly, and extremely helpful. The owner even took the time to test drive the car with me and explain all the features. I think I disappointed him that I didn't push the car harder during the test drive..lol. My only disappointment is that this dealership isn't closer to St Louis.

Dokmo Ford

by from Northfield, MN |

Service was good but the car I purchased came without floor mats and a manual. First time I've ever bought a car that didn't come with floor mats or a manual.

Great services, wonderful help from salespeople.

by from Northfield, MN |

I was buying my first car, and although I was a little nervous about that, I had a great experience at Dokmo. Nancy was wonderfully helpful, and I never felt like I was being pressured or sold something I didn't want. Everyone at Dokmo was very helpful and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for cars in Northfield.

Great place to purchase a vehicle.

by from Burnsville, MN |

I recently purchased a Dodge Dart from Dokmo Ford. The service I received was just perfect. The staff was very helpful from start to finish. The salesman Tommy helped me find a vehicle that worked for me, as well as Shannon in finance made sense of everything as well. The managers, Chris and Jon assured me of what a great car I picked out, which in turn made me a lot less nervous about my purchase. Overall I would definitely send friends and family to Dokmo in the future.