Capital Pre-Owned

Capital Pre-Owned

100 Pearl St, Essex Junction, VT 05452

Used 877-797-9891

VT's Pre-Owned Destination and Home of the "Autostop Service Center" Where You Never Need An Appointment!

A great automotive company to deal with!

by from Northfield, VT |

It is my pleasure to recommend Capital. I am a long time loyal customer. I have purchased several cars from Capital over the past many years. I recently purchased another car from Capital in October 2013. As always the price was fair and the treatment top notch. I have used the service department for every vehicle I have purchased from Capital and I can say without reservation that I have always received excellent service. I highly recommend Capital for your automotive needs. Steve Carbone is a class act and the entire sales and service team are a great group to do business with.

Convenient Service Center

by from Essex Jct., VT |

Didn't realize they had service with no appointment needed! Close to home and seems like a good family-owned dealership. Salesman seemed pretty laid back and was not too pushy when I looked around while I waited for my oil change...will defnitely check these guys out when i need a new car.

June 5, 2013

Hi Chris! Thanks for taking the time to review us. We are glad that you trusted us to service your vehicle and look forward to seeing you when you need a new pre-owned car! Thanks again for the review! Sincerely, Capital Pre-Owned Family.

Cougar

by from Rouses Point, NY |

I felt that they went above and beyond, which was very much appreciated, thanks guys :-)

June 5, 2013

Donna - You are very welcome! Thank you for taking the time to review us and for coming over from NY!!! Sincerely, Capital Pre-Owned Family.

Best Vehicle Purchase Experience Ever

by from Hardwick, VT |

This was by far the best vehicle purchase experience I have ever had. No hassles, no persistant phone calls and the vehicle was better than described. Adam, Jeremy and the staff were 100% honest and actually got me a better rate than originally exspected.

June 6, 2013

John, we are glad we could help you out with your new vehicle purchase and the rate! Thanks for taking the time to review us and we hope to see you back in for service soon!!! Sincerely, Capital Pre-Owned Family

Excellent to work with!

by from Westford, VT |

Dzmitry went above and beyond to show us a car at 7 pm in the dark during a snowstorm! There was no pressure or "sales pitch, he just let us look at the car and answered any questions that we had. While test driving the vehicle they appraised our trade in, by the time we got back they had all the numbers ready for us. They knew what we were looking for in our trade and were more than fair. It was the smoothest and quickest transaction we have ever had with a car dealership.

Prompt Service for a Used SUV

by from South Burlington, VT |

Called on a Saturday about a particular used SUV to replace an older SUV of the same type and model. Closed the deal on the following Monday. All communications with the staff were prompt, courteous, and professional. Great experience so far.

Great place to buy a vehicle.

by from Jericho Vt |

We were looking for a preowned Navigator for a while and found one here that was a one owner, super clean and at a great price. Easy to deal with. Very personable and no pressure. This is the third vehicle we have purchased at Capital. It is nice to see the same faces year after year.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Essex, Vt |

Called and asked about test driving a car which was warming up and waiting for me when I arrived. I ended up purchasing it and was very happy with my overall experience. I will surely return there for service in the future.

Long Term Relationship with Capital

by from Essex Jct, VT |

We've been buying Mercury's from Capital for many years and have always had our cars serviced here. We're very satisfied with the prices we have paid for the new cars, for the excellent trade in value given to us and for the excellent service. We recently decided to sell a car which we no longer needed and Steve made us an excellent deal. We'd recommend Capital Pre Owned to anyone who is looking for a great used car.

Used car

by from Jericho, VT |

We were looking for a preowned vehicle that was inexpensive but reliable. Capital had a great selection and the saleman was not pushy. He showed us several vehicles and worked sith us on the price. Great Job!!

June 6, 2013

Sable, Thanks for taking the time to review us!!! We are glad that you were pleased with the salesman, vehicle selection and price. Hope to see you back at Capital soon! Sincerely, Capital Pre-Owned Family

Great Sales and Service Experience!

by from Fairfax, VT |

I bought the BEST truck i've ever owned from Capital! Easy, layed back sales approach makes buying from the a breeze!