Scaffidi Motors

3733 Stanley St, Stevens Point, WI 54481

Excellent service

by from Plainfiled |

Bought a 2014 ford fusion after test driving multiple cars, my sales man Eric was very patient and didn't rush me into anything. They took their time to make sure I was getting a good deal and made sure I got a good reliable car. Defiantly recommend them.

Great car buying experience

by from Stevens Point, WI |

We were buying a car for my daughter and had done some on-line homework before we stepped onto any car lot, it saved us lots of time and kept us from looking at cars that were not in our budget or didn't have the features we wanted. John at Scaffidi Ford was our first sales person to talk to. Mind you it happened to be the snowiest and coldest day/week of the winter so far but he was very pleasant and extremely courteous to our needs and our busy schedule. Our due diligence found us at another dealer to test drive a car that may be suitable, however, opposite of our time spent with John Russell at Scaffidi, this Dealer just pressed and pulled us into a vehicle that was not suited to our needs -stating that its because they were trying to save us money. It irked my daughter just as much as it did me. So back to Ford we went. This was the 3rd car we've purchased at Scaffidi and they will be my first stop on the next car as well. John was extremely helpful in getting the purchase done quickly, and during one of their busier sales weeks. He is extremely pleasant and personable and simplified the process to the best of his ability.

January 23, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Comforatble and happy with our experience

by from Stevens Point,WI |

Had a great experience buying our new car from John Russell. He was professional without the push to buy something we did not want. I will definitely return when it is time for a new vehicle.

Great new car buying experience.

by from Iola wi |

John did everything he could,to make things go well, like always!

January 15, 2016

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Dave. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of Scaffidi Motors and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Excellent Service

by from Stevens Point, WI |

Originally I had purchased my 2011 Fiesta from Scaffidi back in 2010. I had recently totaled it and was in need of a new car. Something bigger as my children were getting bigger and needed more leg room. I ended up working with Troy K and purchased a used 2013 Hyundai Tucson. Troy was wonderful enough to answer every and all of my questions and even took the time to go through all the bells and whistles on this new vehicle. I have always enjoyed doing business with Scaffidi. The entire staff has always been very professional and wonderful to work with - and still are!

January 10, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Great Experience

by from Wausau, WI |

In my mind, I had thought I knew what vehicle I was looking for, needed, and wanted. After speaking with John Russell, he presented me with a better option. The whole process was seamless and uneventful. I would definitely return to Scaffidi and I highly recommend Scaffidi to any person looking for a new or used vehicle.

Great Service

by from Bancroft, WI |

I had Troy K. as my salesman. He was awesome. No high pressure sales and worked with me to find the right car for the price I wanted!

Car care confidence

by from Plover, Wi |

We purchased our used Jetta here about five years ago and are very happy with it. We are confident in the quality and level of service here and know that the staff will do everything it can to help us achieve the longevity we hope for with our vehicle. Thank you for washing it when you are done...a great perk!!

Honest and professional dealership

by from Plover, WI |

The employees were very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and make you feel like family! The service was done in a timely manner. Would highly recommend.

Escape Oil change appointment

by from Stevens Point, WI |

Great! The people are so friendly! Scheduling my appointment was efficient.