Red Wing Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

2500 W Highway 61, Red Wing, MN 55066

New 866-736-8110
Used 866-414-1505
Service 888-365-2901

We are YOUR Unbeatable Hometown Dealer. See us for your next new or used vehicle today!

Great

by from arkansaw |

My salesperson was not pushy about buying any specific vehicle and was thorough about going thru the features this vehicle had (made our shopping trip much more enjoyable).

Excellent Dealership!! Extremely helpful!!

by from Pine Island, MN |

Definitely have become a customer for LIFE with Red Wing Chevrolet Buick Cadillac. Completed an online inquiry, about a 2014 Chevy Cruze, and was contacted immediately. Called to set up a time to come in, and was greeted immediately upon our arrival, by Leigh Ann. She was very pleasent and introduced us to Scott H. Scott was great to work with. Made the entire process go by in a smooth manner. I have become a Life Member of Red Wing Chevrolet Buick Cadillac. Thanks so much folks!!

Not impressed

by from North Metro |

I hate to be the only negative review but I feel people should know. We went in to purchase a used vehicle and were severely disappointed. It started out fine but when we took the used car to have somebody look it over we were told two hoses we damaged and needed to be replaced. We brought this to the dealers attention and they tried to down play it by saying they wouldn't put it out there if something was wrong with it. Just to safe we decided to take it one more place to see what they would say and of course it was the same result. We asked them to do the minor repairs and we would have a deal but were told there was no wiggle room and they wouldn't do the repairs. So they were fine with sending us on our way with a vehicle that needed at least $600 in repairs right off the lot. I don't know about you but that is unacceptable. Even when purchasing a used vehicle you should have some sense of comfort. I would give you one word of advice and have a mechanic look at any used vehicle these people would try to sell you. I feel sorry for the person they sucker into buying that truck.

Red Wing Chevrolet Buick Cadillac responded to this review

February 26, 2013

Joe, I wanted to thank you again for taking my call the other day and discussing your visit to the dealership. I am sorry, we could not repair the leaks and sell you the vehicle at the price you requested. This was one of our vehicles being sold as-is and not one of our warrantied or certified vehicles, as it has over 100,000 miles. We allowed the vehicle to be brought to an independent repair facility of your choice so we could be transparent of the condition of the truck. I am here every day except for Wednesday and Sunday. Please feel free to stop in and see me or call me anytime on my direct number. Thanks Scott Stanko 651-675-6761.

Impressed with Service

by from Apple Valley, MN |

I live in Southern suburbs of the Twin Cities and when I inquired about a car, they offered to drive it up to me so I could test drive it! We corresponded a lot by email and they were very responsive and attentive.

Excellent Value. Excellent Service.

by from Dover, MN |

I was very impressed with the service and attitude at Red Wing Chevrolet. I worked with Bruce Tesmer purchasing the car and have received 2 phone calls since the purchase just to see if I was happy with my vehicle or had any questions. Red Wing Chevrolet thoroughly inspected the vehicle prior to offering it for sale. They replaced a worn hose and put all new tires on the vehicle before it went on the lot. They obviously are not in it to just "make the sale", but want their customers to be happy after the sale. I highly recommend Red Wing Chevrolet.

Impressive!

by from Cannon Falls, MN |

I found Red Wing Chev through Auto Trader online. When buying a used car you never really know what to expect. I worked mostly with Mike Moseman and Scott Hegseth. What I loved about the guys I worked with was there was no pushy intense selling. They treated me with respect and I felt no different than someone who was spending $30000 on a new vehicle. I am very happy with my purchase! Thank you for helping to make this a great experience! I will definitely recommend your dealership. Misty 2003 Ford Windstar

Great Dealer

by from Red Wing, MN |

I recently purchased a pre-owned vehicle from Red Wing Chev and I amery pleased. First of all their website is great and easy to use. Youan find out everything you want to know about their vehicles beforetopping into the dealer. They even have a free Carfax Report link forheir used vehicles. There are plenty of pictures of every part of thear. Basically you have answers to all your questions and can printhem out and compare them. All there is left to do is test drive. Theales people are nice and knowledgeable about their inventory. Theyeren high pressure which we all hate. They seem to care about theirustomers after the sale, in fact I received several calls and emailso see if I was happy with my purchase and that everything was okayith the car. They introduced me to their service manager and told mebout the itstopservice where you can stop in and check your tireressure or top off your washer fluid and stuff like that free ofharge. I also got a coupon book with a free oil change and car washeslus discounts on other services they offer. The car prices were prettyood too, probably the first time I didn have buyers remorse afteruying a car. All in all it was a good experience. I loathe buying aew vehicle but this was pretty relaxed and I will definitely go backor my next purchase.Joe Wagner