Red Wing Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

2500 W Highway 61, Red Wing, MN 55066

New 866-736-8110 New 866-736-8110
Used 866-414-1505 Used 866-414-1505
Service 888-365-2901 Service 888-365-2901

We are YOUR Unbeatable Hometown Dealer. See us for your next new or used vehicle today!

Great buying experience

by from Red wing, mn |

Kind, courteous employees. We were given a guided tour of our new car and all equipment was explained in detail to us. Excellent!

December 22, 2015

We appreciate the time you took to write such a nice review. Welcome to the Red Wing Chevrolet family and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Great service

by from Lake City MN |

Outstanding service! I felt badly because I mostly needed diagnosis of the condition of my car to decide what to do and wasn't sure if I would have them fix it or not ( due to my limited finances lately), but was treated well and I so very much appreciate everything! They put me up to speed on the needs of my car so I know where to go from here! Thanks so much!

March 30, 2016

Thank you for choosing Red Wing Chevrolet for your vehicles service needs. We appreciate the comment and having fabulous customers like you that make our day! Thanks Dawn!

Great Staff

by from Red Wing, MN |

Staff is great to work with and find the truck you are looking for.

March 30, 2016

Thanks Lynn!

Cadillac SRX

by from Hastings, MN |

Jessica did a great job helping me select a new vehicle. When she couldn't find the color combinations I wanted in the metro area she expanded the search and found one in Iowa. Finding the right combination was important to me and if she had not found the one she did I would not have purchased a vehicle. The five star rating is for Jessica and the other sales associates that helped with all my questions since I have not been through service yet.

March 9, 2016

Thank you! We were happy to find you the exact vehicle you wanted. We will pass on this review to Jessica and thank you for choosing Red Wing Chevrolet!

Great Customer Service!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

We looked for weeks on cars.com to find a new truck for my wife and I. We found one that fit within the price range we were shopping and even had a couple extra features. Upon arrival we were greeted with a smile and paired with sales rep that walked us through the truck we wanted and took us on a test drive. Just wanted to thank the team there for such a pleasant buying experience and for welcoming us as out-of-towners!

January 19, 2016

Welcome to the Red Wing Chevrolet family! We're so glad that we were able to help you find the right truck. Thank you for the kind words.

Great and friendly service

by from Red Wing Minnesota |

I have always been treated with respect. And they explain what is needed to be done and why. They answer any questions I have.

December 22, 2015

Exactly what we strive for. Thanks for being our customer!

Great service and very clean place

by from Red Wing,Mn |

The part for my car arrived right after I did at 12.20pm and they had my car done by 1:00 pm

December 4, 2015

Thanks for the comment Leonard. We appreciate it!

Excellent purchase experience

by from Lake City, MN |

Best car dealership experience we have ever had. Everyone was very kind and helpful and were clear with everything they explained. Scott Hegseth, our sales rep., kept in contact with us throughout the several weeks it took to select the right vehicle and its purchase. We will definitely recommend Scott and Red Wing Chev.

December 4, 2015

Thank you so much! I don't think we can get a better compliment than that! I will share this compliment with Scott and we look forward to seeing you again. Welcome to the Red Wing Chevrolet family!

Ease of an appointment; clean facilities

by from Red Wing, Minnesota 55066 |

Compass failure: Problem resolved with a full explanation of what was accomplished along with if problem reoccurs. Module would then be replaced. Thank you for your considerate and respectful service. 2015 Equinox. Mr. Lyle C. Schumacher

November 11, 2015

Thank you for the comment Lyle!

experience with leasing a new vehicle..

by from Red Wing MN |

my experience with the Chevy dealership at Red Wing, was a very happy one for me.. I was treated with the utmost respect and courtesy. Scott Hegseth was most informative, helpful and courteous person with all explanations and in answering all questions that I may have had.. this was a most "comfortable" experience for me and he, along with all other personnel I encountered made those two days a most pleasurable experience for me... I thank you all, but especially Scott, for working with me and accommodating me at all times.... thank you so very much!! sincerely, J. Verkinderen

November 6, 2015

Thank you so much for this awesome review. We always love to hear when things are done right! Scott Hegseth always does a great job and we are so happy to hear of all the wonderful things he did in helping you find the right vehicle. Thanks again, we appreciate your business and will see you soon :)