Wilson Motors

1105 NW 5th St, Corvallis, OR 97330

New 888-799-3469
Used 888-581-7791
Service 866-266-0945

Come experience the Wilson Way difference of integrity and serving customers since 1940!

Great service , kind people, and very clean ...

by from Albany, Ore. |

We had a wonderful experience shopping for a new car found Wilson motors in Corvallis it was great . Bob Torbit helped us out he was very kind no pressure , very helpful and no bull ! Once I dicided on the car I wanted ( a ford escape) he was very genuine in helping me with everything , we got in there and got all done in a short time ... I'm very pleased with my engine experience at Wilson Motors and Bob Torbet , I will recoamend them to all my friends any anybody else who asks...

No pressure, quick and easy.

by from Salem, OR |

The first day we went to Wilson Motors we were not really ready to buy. So when Lou came out to see us, after telling him we were just looking, he said if you find anything you're interested in then let me know and then he left us alone. The second time we went there (the following month) we went to make a purchase. This time we spoke to Bob (Lou was away that day) and when we told him which truck we were interested in he went and got the keys and told us to take it for a drive (alone). When we returned the deal was made in about 10 minutes (the paperwork took a little longer). After driving off the lot with our new to us truck we found there was a problem with it. Nothing major just major to us because we had just spent over $30,000 and it involved one of my favorite features. Sorry, but I feel the need to be a little vague here to be fair to the dealership. They are under no obligation to make repairs when you buy a car "as is". All I can say is that they took car of the problem and the expense and did so with a smile. Well worth the hour drive. My wife and I will always check their lot first when looking for a car and will always be happy to share our positive experience.

Almost like making new friends

by from Salem Oregon |

Our experience with Wilson Motors yesterday was surprisingly pleasant. I say surprising because past experience in buying a used car was long and rather annoying. From the salesman to the finance guy we were treated like friends...Negotiation was quick and fair and the entire transaction took no more than two hours. We highly recommend this dealership and the friendly folks who work there.

Invisable

by from Eugene, Or |

My daughter and I drove 40 miles to look at some vehicles that I had found online.. We pulled into the dealership at about 9:30. and appeared to be the only customers there. We looked at a vehicle and stood around thinking someone would come out and they didn't. I climbed up the 8 or so steps to the dealership office and went inside (I'm disabled) After calling out, someone acknowledged me and said they would send a salesman out. The salesman came over and we discussed the car and then went for a test drive, the salesman did not accompany us. When we returned, we parked the vehicle in front of the office and waited. We sat in the car for a few minutes and when no one came out we decided that they weren't that interested in us as buyers. We left the key in the car, got into our car and left. I have the means to finance any car I choose, I don't know if it was because we are women or they just weren't that interested in selling a car. To be honest, or initial experience at the next dealership was similar, we parked and were looking at a car for 10 minutes in full sight of the dealership office and finally my daughter had to go in to get someone to come out and help us.

Wilson Motors responded to this review

August 2, 2014

Hello Geri, I just read your post and I want to first off start by apologizing! I am shocked and puzzled. I have been off for 4 days and I will check into what happened. When you mentioned climbing up steps, I believe you were down at our Dodge new car store. I know they have been short staffed, which does not give excuse, but we don't operate out of a lack of concern. If you look at our other reviews, we are normally very attentive and caring! Please accept my personal apology as the manager who deals with used vehicles. As a make up, I will try and help you find the right used vehicle and help you out further with price discounts. And, I will also follow though to see if anyone knows what happened at our Dodge store. Sincerely, Todd Powell at Wilson Motors.

X plan purchase

by from Corvallis, OR |

Purchased new Ecoboost F-150 under the X plan. Bob was friendly, knowledgeable, no pressure, no nonsense and quickly helped us to order the new truck to my specifications. The experience was what I wanted and expected.

Unique and non typical dealership! Wowed!

by from Corvallis, Oregon |

I bought my first car at Wilson Motors back in 1983 and they haven't changed a bit as they still are top notch for sales and service! The difference with this old school dealership is that the sales people listen and actually seem to care. The owners and managers I have dealt with are old school as as far as unique caring and wanting to make a difference to help out! I was told that their founder was still coming to work 6 days a week and was 101 years old!! That is so shocking, but may explain why they have old school type values and they don't go back and forth when I have bought cars. I would strongly recommend these people and make the drive to Corvallis if you want a solid dealership without all the games car salespeople like to play! You will feel the difference when you walk though their doors!!

Happy repeat customer

by from Corvallis Or |

I have worked with a variety of employees of Wilson Motors from new to used, body shop to mechanical. I have always been treated fairly. Great communicators, I was never kept in the dark. I will continue to be a loyal customer. Rand Cooper

Buy your next Ford at Wilson Motors!

by from Vancouver, Washington |

I just purchased a new 2014 Escape from Wilson Motors. The dealership was professional, courteous, and efficient. It is definitely worth the drive to Corvallis to get your next car.

Buy your next Ford at Wilson Motors!

by from Vancouver, Washington |

Amazing service, good price, very easy experience

by from Corvallis, Oregon |

My car buying process was so easy and straightforward. The car was a great buy and exactly what I was looking for! Wilson motors is a great place to make a big purchase!

Friendly, easy experience

by from Albany Oregon |

We've purchased all our vehicles from Wilson - since 1997. Each time has been a great experience from start to finish. In addition, we use their service department for everything from oil changes to major repairs. Everyone is so friendly! And they make it so easy to do business with them. I took my car in for an oil change and to find out why the check engine light was lit. I got a call from Scott in service telling me that there were major problems with the engine and he didn't want to charge me for the requested work before I knew what was going on with the engine. He took the time to explain everything they found and how much it would cost to fix. It was apparent that the repairs would be expensive so we opted to replace with a new car. Bob in sales was ready for us when we showed up late that afternoon. He gave us a car to test drive, listened to us when we returned and helped us use all the incentives available. They had the car I wanted in stock. When we came back the next afternoon everything was ready for us and we were in and out in an hour.