Osseo Ford Sales & Service

Service 866-983-1617

You will Feel AT Home

Wonderful

by from Osseo |

Great people to work with and they care about what you are looking for and help to find it. Also, easy buying with no pressure.

Helpful sales team

by from Osseo, Wisconsin |

I have found my salesman to be more then helpful with getting all of the issues on the used vehicle I purchased fixed.

Don't like to wait

by from Osseo, Wisconsin |

Service appointments would be welcome as we are now a one car retired family. Sitting in your service department for an hour or two for an oil change is not fun. I appreciate it much more efficient for you, but there must be a way to shorten the wait time.

Great experience

by from Strum, WI |

Everyone has been great! Jason and Shawn were a great help and would make sure anyone else came in went to them

May 22, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful comments of Shawn and Jason, Thane! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you! Take care!

Great outfit

by from Black River Falls, wisconsin |

Great customer service and excellent skill and expertise! We will be back

Customer for years.

by from INDEPENDENCE, WI |

I've been coming to Osseo Ford for years to get my oil changed in several different cars. I've always been happy with the service.

Salesperson Jason.

by from Altoona, WI |

2015 Ford Escape Jason was VERY helpful salesperson, responding promptly to e-mail requests, was congenial, knowledgeable,and helpful on phone and in person. He was very honest with us, answered our questions and made the purchase a very pleasant experience. I was also very appreciative of the time he took in patiently explaining all the technical "Bells and whistles" on the car. Also the finance person was very helpful, efficient, and personable. I would highly recommend Jason and the Osseo dealership.

May 18, 2015

Congratulations again on your new 2015 Ford Escape, Karen! Thank you for your kind words and we sincerely hope to see you again soon!

Great service, clean facilities

by from Mondovi, WI |

Very fast turn around time At a reasonable price! 2013 Focus

Buying a New Ford

by from Osseoo, WI |

Prior to coming to Osseo Ford, I had already driven the 2015 Escape and two different versions of the 2015 Edge, one with a 3.5 engine, and one with a 2.0 engine. While I favored the Edge over the Escape, I really didn't want to spend the amount needed to put me in an Edge with the 3.5 engine. (The 2015 Edge with a 2.0 engine seemed underpowered to me.) Jason, at Osseo Ford, suggested one of two 2014 Edges they still had on the lot. After looking at rebates available, I realized that the price was definitely in line with what I felt comfortable spending. However, their vehicles lacked some of the features I was looking for. Jason quickly found another vehicle for me that was available at another dealership. Everything went so smoothly and quickly, from finding a car, to determining the value of my trade-in, and then securing Ford financing. I visited Osseo Ford on Friday and was driving my new Edge home on Tuesday! I really am enjoying my new vehicle. It handles very well and provides a very smooth and quiet ride.

May 18, 2015

We really enjoyed reading your review, Geraldine! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for doing business here with us at Osseo Ford! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you! Take care!

Great Service and Awesome staff

by from Maple, WI |

The staff was very friendly. Especially Sue. My husband was thrilled to get a hat from your service center also. Your center is cheaper than Links in Minong where I usually get my car serviced and you guys gave me a loaner car and washed mine. I would recommend your center but I dont know anybody in that area to recommend it to. We live up near Superior. Although I did tell family and co-workers about the awesome service we received. I WILL be back as long as my husband is working in that area :)

Treasurer

by from Augusta, WI |

They kept us informed as to what was going on with my vehicle.

May 18, 2015

We hope everything was completed to your satisfaction, Valued Customer Bears Grass Dairy, Inc! Please let us know if you ever have any additional questions and we will be more than happy to assist you!