Wheelers Chevrolet-GMC

2701 S Maple Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449

New 888-235-1081 New888-235-1081
Used 888-235-0498 Used888-235-0498
Service 888-235-3563 Service 888-235-3563

We want you as a Customer for Life!

Great experience

by from Wisconsin Rapids, WI |

My wife Cheri and I have recently purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Silverado thru Michael Kelnhofer. We were very impressed with Michaels professionalism and knowledge of the truck we were interested in. As luck would have it Wheelers didn't have the exact color we wanted but Michael was able to locate one at another dealership and get it for us. Michael always answered our questions to our complete satisfaction and kept his word through out the entire process. Wheelers new showroom and waiting area is very impressive and everyone was very kind and courteous. To say that we would buy again from Michael would be an understatement as this 2014 Silerado is our fourth truck that we have purchased thru Michael, need I say more?

Great buying experience ZO6

by from Marshfield, WI |

I recently traded in my 2008 ZO6 on a new 2016 ZO6. Wheelers located the exact vehicle I wanted. They came to my home to inspect my trade in on a Saturday morning rather than make me drive it in inclement weather to their facility. I received a great trade in price. They had my new Z shipped in an enclosed carrier. The tutorial I received from Dan Wheeler was excellent. He is very well versed on the Corvette. Dan and Randy Schueller made the buying experience painless. You won't go wrong buying from the Wheeler Auto Group.

Great used truck buying experience

by from Boulder,CO |

My experience buying a used Silverado from Wheelers was excellent. Because I was from out of state and found the truck on cars.com, much of my early interactions were over the phone and email, including setting up the appointment and getting pre-qualified for the loan. The communication was friendly and prompt. After flying in and going to Wheelers, I again found that everyone I dealt with there was friendly, professional and helpful. The truck was clean, and I had plenty of time to look it over and take it for a test drive with no heavy sales pressure. The purchase process was similarly pleasant, no hitches or complications, and offers of sandwiches and soda while I waited for the paperwork to finish. Soon after, I was on the road with the vehicle. Overall, I found Wheelers to be a friendly and trustworthy dealer to do business with, and can highly recommend them.

satisfied customer

by from Marshfield, Wi. |

Dan Wheeler and everyone at Wheelers were great to deal with. They were very friendly and explained things very well. Would strongly recommend others to purchase from Wheelers.

Fast and friendly service

by from Spencer Wi |

Ann and Randy were very helpful in my situation. They found me a vehcile asap, very happy with what they had and with the price. Very friendly and went out of their way to make sure I was a satisfied customer. Will definatley being going back for service and for any future purchases. I highly reccomed the dealership to anyone.

Great experience.

by from Wis. Rapids, WI |

The experience from when we first walked into the dealership, the test drive and the follow through to the purchase was a very pleasant experience. We were always treated like part of the family. I would recommend Wheelers to all of my friends.

Great car buying experience!!!

by from Marshfield,WI |

I was looking for a new 1500 Silverado when I stopped at Wheelers. Talked to Joe K. and he set me up with a 2014 model with all the rebates. The trade in that Todd offered was more than I expected. The whole experience was fast and simple and I couldn't be happier. Thanks Wheelers. Don

" Great Buy "

by from Granton, WI |

I purchase a used car from Joe Krasne at Wheelers and was helpful in my search for what I was looking for and did everything possible to give me the deal I was looking for and made sure everything was fix to my standards of buying a used car and he even went out of his way to get my car delivered to my door. I highly recommend dealing with Wheelers of Marshfield WI. , there out to please the customer .

Excellent experience

by from Marshfield, WI |

The entire staff offered me great service and found the perfect vehicle for my needs. I could not have asked for a more positive experience and I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

They found the vehicle I wanted!

by from Arpin, WI |

This is my second purchase with Wheelers and both times they were able to locate the vehicle I was needing at the price I could afford. I appreciate their willingness to work with me and my budget. Sean was also very attentive to my correspondence and responded in a very timely manner. Thank you to all the Staff at Wheelers!