McBride Automotive Group

5101 U.S. Ave, Plattsburgh, NY 12901

New 866-991-9485 New 866-991-9485
Used 866-979-0557 Used 866-979-0557
Service 877-466-2730 Service 877-466-2730

Bill McBride Chevrolet and Subaru, Family Owned and Operated since 1970!!!

Great customer service and super friendly staff!!

by from Plattsburgh, new york |

My experience with Mcbride Auto has been one of the best experiences I've ever had with an automotive business. Kevin Munroe was my sales representative and he was the one who made my experience with Mcbride auto so wonderful. From the moment I walked through the door Kevin greeted me with a huge smile. He took his time getting to know me and my family to figure out exact what I was looking for. Unlike most salesman I've had experience with Kevin wasn't pushy at all and wasn't just trying to "get my money". He truely and genuinely cared about what I wanted and needed. He worked endless hours helping me find the best finicance options that fitted my budget, not to mention super fast responses via text and cell. I would highly recommend Kevin Munroe to anyone looking or is intersted in a vechile! Again thank you so much Kevin and Mcbride auto for making my truck shopping so memorable!

November 15, 2015

Dear Courtney, Thank you very much for your valuable feedback on your recent experience at our dealership. We are very pleased that Kevin was able to accommodate you during your recent visit. We always expect our Sales Consultants to get to know their customers on a personal level. We want to learn about our customer's and that in turn helps us find which vehicle fits their needs and their budget. Our goal is to make you happy and comfortable in a vehicle that suits your personal lifestyle. Should you need any further assistance please feel free to call upon Kevin. Thank you once again for your kind words and welcome to the Bill McBride family.

Great Salesman and great car

by from Plattsburgh, NY |

Jerry was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole car buying process and even after. Thanks again, look forward to future business

January 29, 2016

Dear Barrett, Thank you for your valuable feedback in regards to your recent visit to our dealership. We are very pleased that Jerry was able to accommodate you throughout your vehicle purchase. Our sales staff understands the importance of keeping our customers satisfied during and after the sales process. Our relationship with you continues even after you drive off the lot. We want to ensure that you are happy with your vehicle and provide you with the care your vehicle may need for as long as you own it. Please let Jerry know if there is anything else he can do to accommodate you in the future. We sincerely hope you enjoy your vehicle and welcome you to the Bill McBride family.

Parts, replacing a lost ignition key.

by from Keeseville NY |

Called Bill McBride Chevy to help with replacing a lost key. They gave me a fair price for the blank and cutting the key but wanted $25 fee to look up the GM code number. I had never heard of a fee to look up the code before so I checked around at other dealerships. Others don't change the $25 fee. Bill McBride $35+ tax. Others less than $10 with tax. The parts desk staff answered questions accurately just prices for the service was too high. This website forces me to rate services I did not use.

January 19, 2016

Dear Matt, Thank you for your valuable feedback and we would like to apologize if you felt that you were overcharged for the replacement of your key. Unfortunately we do charge $25.00 to locate the GM code number because it is a timely process for our Parts Department. The process in itself is mandatory as we need to verify ownership and it takes a great deal of time to match up through the database. We are unsure which dealerships you had contacted for price quotes; however we have found that in most cases than not, the replacement of a vehicle key can be quite costly depending on the year, make, and model of the vehicle. We have found that in some cases it can cost closer to $100.00. We do once again apologize if you felt you were overcharged and if you have any further questions in regards to our pricing please feel free to contact us at any time.

Great customer interaction

by from Plattsburgh, NY |

McBride Auto was great at understanding what type of car suited my budget. I was helped by a woman named Shelby who spent almost a full day searching for cars that would be of interest. Although we never made a deal, I was extremely happy with how much effort and attention was put into my vehicle search by her. I had not experienced that at any other dealership I have been to. It was a fantastic experience, and I recommend talking to her at McBride Auto if you are unsure of a vehicle to purchase!

October 23, 2015

Dear John, Thank you very much for your valuable feedback on your recent visit to our dealership. We are very fortunate that we have a sales staff that understands what is important to a customer when choosing to purchase a vehicle. It is important to us that we sell you a car that meets your lifestyle and your budget and our sales staff always goes above and beyond to try to accommodate their customer's needs. We are sorry that Shelby was unable to locate that perfect vehicle for you and we sincerely appreciate your kind words. Please call upon Shelby if their is anything further we can do for you and we wish you best of luck in finding your new vehicle.

Awesome staff!!!

by from Plattsburgh, New York |

Very friendly environment. Went there just for a test drive and to see what my trade in value would be, and ended up walking out with a new 2016 Subaru STI. Shelby did a great job, and ended up getting me the deal I was looking for. Couldn't have asked for a more simple and easy way to get the car I wanted. I recommend this dealership to anyone that wants to buy a new car with out the stress or feeling that you are not walking away with a great deal. Also, ask for Shelby she will be sure to brighten your day with a new car of your dreams!

September 29, 2015

Dear Dayne, Thank you for your valuable feedback in regards to your recent visit to our dealership. We are very pleased that Shelby was able to accommodate your needs and help place you in the car of your dreams. Our number one priority to our customers is to listen to their needs and wants and to always go above and beyond to meet their expectations. We understand how valuable your time is and we always want our customers to experience the joy in purchasing a new vehicle. We are glad that your experience was just that. Thank you once again and we sincerely hope you enjoy your new Subaru WRX STI. Welcome to the Bill McBride family.

Amazing!!!!!

by from Plattsburgh, NY |

I was in between a rock and a hard spot when Kevin Munroe approached me in the repair waiting room. My trailblazer needed a costly repair and I was afraid I would have to go without having a vehicle. Kevin saved my family from that and got me into a 2012 Honda civic with lower monthly payments and amazing gas mileage. Kevin did something a lot of dealerships don't, he actually listened to what my family needed and made it happen. Thank you for everything Kevin.

September 23, 2015

Dear Christopher, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are very pleased that Kevin could assist you with placing you into a safe and reliable vehicle for your family. One of the most important things that we take into consideration with all of our customers is to learn what is important to them in a vehicle and to learn about them on a personal level and about their lifestyle. It helps us place you in a vehicle that accommodates all of your needs. We understand that service work could be costly on older vehicles and we are always available to offer another alternative. We are very pleased that Kevin was able to convey that you. Should you need any further assistance with your newly purchased vehicle, please do not hesitate to reach out to Kevin at any time. Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase and thank you again for your kind words. Welcome to the Bill McBride family.

absolutely wonderful

by from Plattsburgh, NYe |

I recently bought a 2015 Chevy Spark at Bill McBride. From the moment I walked through the door, the entire staff made me feel very comfortable. I wasn't sure what kind of car I wanted, but after talking with Kris Carver, that all changed very quickly. Kris is a very caring person and actually took the time to answer all my questions honestly. To me, that's an exceptional quality. He's not only "down to earth" but also highly professional. I'm extremely happy with my new car and I definitely will be stopping by the dealership from time to time just to say "hi". Thank you so much Kris

September 10, 2015

Dear Edith, Thank you very much for your valuable feedback in regards to your recent visit to our dealership. We are so pleased that Kris was able to find a perfect fit for you. The most important thing to us is what is important to you in purchasing a vehicle. It allows us to place you in a vehicle that meets your needs and lifestyle. Our customers are very important to us and we ensure that our Sales Team takes the time to get to know their customers. Kris will be able to accommodate your needs for anything else you may need in the future. We all look forward to seeing you again soon and we sincerely hope you are enjoying your new Chevrolet Spark. Thank you once again for your kind words and welcome to the Bill McBride family.

Phenomenal service!!

by from Plattsburgh, NY |

Had an amazing experience purchasing my first vehicle from Kris Carver! He made the process easy, enjoyable, and found us exactly what we were looking for. His honesty and integrity is a rare feature to find in salesmen today! We would recommend his expertise and customer service skills to all of our friends and family. He single handedly made the Bill McBride experience pleasurable and easy! Thank you so much!!

September 10, 2015

Dear Santillo, We are so happy to hear that your experience with us was enjoyable and we thank you for your kind words. All of our Sales Staff are trained to be first and foremost professional and courteous and to truly listen to the customer to find out their needs when purchasing a new vehicle. Kris is no exception and always gives 100% to each of his customers. He will continue to accommodate you in any of your future needs as well. Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we sincerely hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Welcome to the Bill McBride family.

Thank You, Kevin!

by from New York |

I'm old school. I communicate in person and I send thank you cards made by Hallmark. I appreciate proper service and good manners. Mr. Kevin Munroe met, and exceeded, my expectations. I love my automobile but I love Kevin even more. He showed me great respect and shared his good humor with me. He answered my questions patiently and led me through the buying process without pressure or panic. My experience with Mr. Munroe and McBride Chevrolet was so fine that I came back for more! And Kevin, as well as the company, have only gotten better. I am proud to be able to share my gratitude about Kevin with other customers and potential customers. Come see for yourselves!! Thank you, Kevin!!!:)

August 11, 2015

Dear Tina, Thank you for your valuable feedback and kind words about Kevin and our dealership. We are so pleased that Kevin met your expectations and that your experience was enjoyable. Our sales staff knows the importance of treating their customers with the utmost respect. Our goal is to make your experience with us exceptional and worry free. We are pleased that Kevin was able to accommodate all of your needs and he will continue to do so for anything else you may need in the future. We sincerely hope you enjoy your new vehicle and thank you once again. Welcome to the Bill McBride family.

getting new car

by from Plattsburgh |

we lease all our cars .It was time to turn in our 2013 Malibu and get a new one. My wife wanted a suv so Mitch Rowe the saleman was ready to help but my wife knew what she wanted and they did not have it . No problem Mitch said we can find it and they did it took only one day and she had the suv she wanted . When my car comes due to turn in we will go back to Mitch and leaes another one. great friendly staff and a pleasure to deal with

July 31, 2015

Dear P Stevens, Thank you for your valuable feedback and kind words about your recent visit. We are very happy that Mitch was able to find the vehicle your wife wanted. Our sales team will always go above and beyond to accommodate our customers needs. An exceptional customer experience is what we strive for and we sincerely hope that she is enjoying her new SUV. Mitch will continue to assist you both with anything you may need now and in the future. Thank you again for your feedback on your experience and welcome to the Bill McBride family.