McBride Automotive Group

5101 U.S. Ave, Plattsburgh, NY 12901

New 866-991-9485
Used 866-979-0557
Service 877-466-2730

You now have the ability to Pre-Order your Subaru to your specifications. Visit our website to learn how!!!!!

EPIC SERVICE!

by from Plattsburgh, NY |

After a streak of some of the worst luck imaginable, I called Bill Mcbride Auto Mart and soon after found myself at the desk of Erik Lundstedt! He took notes on exactly what I was looking for and understood that I was on a strict budget. He was extremely polite and very patient, he spent the majority of his work day making sure that I left with a car that I not only was happy, with but could afford. Upon returning for routine maintenance, he greeted me again with the same politeness and made sure, again, that I when I left was satisfied and happy. I was able to test drive the cars that I was interested in and get a feel for what i was really looking for. Bill Mcbride will be my dealer ship from this point on, the staff makes the experience really enjoyable and stress free! In the event that your in need of a new car, I suggest that you come to Bill Mcbride's, and ask for Erik, and feel like part of the family!

May 4, 2015

Dear A. Reno, Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and kind words. We are so pleased to hear that you had a very favorable experience during and after your car buying process. Your experience is what each and every customer will experience when they visit Bill McBride's. It is our policy first and foremost to learn about what your needs are in a vehicle and what you can afford. Our business is to make you comfortable and assured in the vehicle you buy. As you have already experienced our Sales Staff continue on with your needs well after your purchase. Eric will continue to provide you with whatever you may need. Congratulations on your vehicle purchase and thank you once again. Welcome to the Bill McBride family.

purchase of new car

by from Keepseville Ny |

Approximately 2 weeks ago we purchased a new Chevy from Erik thanks to our granddaughter,Whitney Jerdo who introduced us to him and has such glowing remarks about her new Equinox. Erik explained and answered our questions about the car and the dealership. he is definitely an asset to your company. when we went to sign the contract we had the pleasure of mee ting Brian finance mmanager. We have dealt with many such people over the years and he far out exceeded anyone ever. he was so professional and friendly and we had such an enjoyable time talking while signing our paperwork. Brian is probably one of the best people you will ever find that le ave a positive impression of your dealership. we look forward to seeing him in the future. in closing may I say we were very pleased with our experience at Bill McBridea. Shirley and Alan Gordon

June 15, 2015

Dear Shirley and Alan, Thank you for your kind words about our Sales and Finance Team and about your experience during your recent vehicle purchase. We are very pleased that it was enjoyable, and that you were treated with kindness, respect, and professionalism. When purchasing a vehicle, your experience should be one of excitement and not worry. We are very pleased that Erik and Brian were able to accommodate you and provide you with exceptional customer care. Please know that they will continue to do so should you need anything else. Thank you once again, congratulations on your vehicle purchase, and welcome to the Bill McBride family.

Good folks to deal with

by from Hinesburg, VT |

Always good folks to deal with. Knowledgeable, honest, not pushy, but willing to make a deal. Good prices. Will always check with them when looking for a car. Won't be a waste of time.

June 15, 2015

Dear Reluctant Car Buyer, Thank you for your valuable feedback on your recent purchase from our dealership. We are very pleased that you had an enjoyable experience and felt that you were treated fairly and professionally. We make sure that our Sales Team is able to answer any questions you may have and that they are willing to go the extra mile to accommodate your needs when deciding to purchase a new vehicle. Please remember that we are always here for any of your automotive needs. Thank you once again, congratulations on your vehicle purchase, and welcome to the Bill McBride family.

2008 Honda Fit

by from Plattsburgh NY |

no major complaints. Buying a car is always a dread, no one likes being lied to or snickered into paying more than they should, but with that said, my experience was on the better side. After being very upset last year at mcBrides, it seems that management may have improved the quality of service recently. The 2008 Honda Fit I purchased has 68,000 miles, and is in excellent condition for the year. There are many small rust spots needing touch up paint, but mechanically and chassis wise, the vehicle is a solid 8/10. I got the price down $200 from the asking price, which is good enough on a vehicle of this value. The salesman (Kris Carver) was very helpful and friendly. It's refreshing to see a salesman who tries to be different than the rest. Purchasing went smoothly as I paid cash, and the 60 warranty I will be sure to avail myself of as I check for any issues in need of attention. No major complaints. Perhaps better email and phone service however, it was rather difficult to get in touch at times due to technical errors. If you need a good car, give them a shot. Don't be blind, they're salesmen just like anyone else, but if you're straight they will understand you know the game and are helpful enough to get you in a good car that you're happy with.

May 11, 2015

Dear Christian, Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at our dealership. We value our customer's feedback and we appreciate that you gave us the opportunity to earn back your trust from a previous visit that was less than favorable. Our customer's experience at our dealership is of great importance to us. We want to make sure that your purchasing experience is easy and stress free. Our main goal is to place you in a vehicle that meets your needs and your budget and to do so in a professional and friendly manner. We are pleased that Kris was able to assist you and meet your expectations. He will continue to do so should you need any additional assistance. Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and congratulations on your vehicle purchase. Welcome to the Bill McBride family.

Great Experience!!

by from keeseville, ny |

Greatest experience I've had purchasing a truck! The salesman, Erik Lundstedt was very helpful and knowledgeable. I had purchased a car for my wife six days before and got great service, excellent deal for her vehicle and trade, and also was very happy with everyone I came in contact with, they were all very nice. I just received my truck and couldn't have asked for a better dealership to have dealt with. Bill McBrides would be my recommendation to anyone looking for a wonderful experience purchasing your next vehicle.

May 8, 2015

Dear WJ, Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience at our dealership. It is a tremendous help to us when our customers let us know what we are doing right so we can continue to deliver exceptional customer service, and what we are doing wrong so that we can learn how to improve. We are very pleased that you had an enjoyable purchasing experience and that Erik was able to accommodate your needs. He will continue to do so for anything else you may need for your new truck. Please stop in and see us soon and congratulations on your new purchase. Thank you again for the kind words and as always, welcome to the Bill McBride family.

Miracle Workers - Bill McBride - Plattsburgh NY

by from Plattsburgh NY |

Erik Lundstedt is a miracle worker. I was a first time car buyer and not familiar with the process. I have a significant amount of debt from college and was afraid that I would never be approved for a car loan due to student loan debts. I had been denied car loans from several other dealerships in the area and was almost out of hope until I walked into Bill McBride. Erik was extremely helpful and understanding about what I wanted and what I could afford and spent all afternoon working with his finance department to sell me a new car that I wanted and I could afford. Young adults like myself in the area, it is highly recommended that you visit Bill McBride and check out the options they can find for you. If there is a will there is a way and Bill McBride found it for me. I am now an owner of a Brand New Car that I love and I could not be more excited and thankful.

May 5, 2015

Dear Dannielle, First we would like to congratulate you on your very first vehicle purchase and secondly thank you for sharing your experience. We are so very happy for you and glad that Erik was able to work with our finance experts in placing you into a new vehicle that met your needs and your budget. Our Sales Consultants are always willing to go the extra mile for our customers and Erik will continue to do the same even after your vehicle purchase. Please feel free to contact him for any of your vehicle needs. Thank you once again for your kind words and enjoy your first new vehicle!! Stop in and see us soon and welcome to the Bill McBride family.

Great customer service, sales, and experience!

by from keeseville, ny |

I was extremely happy with salesman, Erik Lundstedt, he was very knowledgeable, professional, and made the process of buying my new car fast and easy. I would definitely recommend Erik and Bill Mcbrides dealership to anyone who is interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle. All staff was professional and there wasn't one rude associate the my husband and I came in contact with.

May 4, 2015

Dear Whitney, Congratulations on your vehicle purchase and thank you for telling us about your experience. We are pleased that it was an enjoyable one for both you and your husband. Our policy is to treat each and every customer as a member of our family and to always do so in a professional manner. Your trust is important to us and we want to ensure we are helping you into a vehicle that meets your best interests. We are glad that Erik could assist you with all of your needs. Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and welcome to the Bill McBride family.

AMAZING PEOPLE

by from south Burlington, Vermont |

All i can say is WOW i filled out a credit app on a Saturday and Tyler armes called be on the following Monday and asked what i wanted i told him and he said he would get together with the finace manager Steve he did and he called me back on Tuesday and i drove my new to me car home on Wednesday other dealerships could learn alot from the staff at all bill mcbride locations very friendly and that you like they have known you forever thanks again Tyler and Steve and to Mr mcbride for having such great staff i will definitely be a repeat customer :)

April 18, 2015

Dear Chris, Thank you for your valuable feedback and kind words about our sales staff. We are committed to treating each and every customer as a lifelong friend of our family. Being a family owned and operated dealership, it is important to us that our customers feel like they are being treated as such. Your trust in us is our greatest concern. We are so pleased that Tyler and Steve were able to assist you in finding the perfect vehicle for you. Remember that Tyler will continue to assist you in whatever you may need down the road. On behalf of Bill McBride's, we would like to congratulate you on your newer to you vehicle purchase. Thank you again for your review and welcome to the Bill McBride family.

Great Service. Very helpful.

by from AuSable Forks,NY |

I bought my first car from McBrides Auto Group today.Eric Lundstedt was awesome. I would not hesitate to recommend family or friends to buy from him. Definitely will not be my last car purchased from there. The entire experience was hassle free. Eric made sure that I got my car. Many thanks.

April 7, 2015

Dear Happy Car Owner, Thank you for your valuable feedback from your recent vehicle purchase. We are very pleased that Eric was able to meet all of your expectations during your recent visit. Our Sales Consultants make every effort possible to ensure an enjoyable and stress free experience during your buying process and we are very happy that Eric was able to accommodate you. On behalf of the McBride family we thank you once again for your kind words and congratulate you on your vehicle purchase. Welcome to the Bill McBride family.

Great service, accommodating

by from Willsboro, NY |

I showed up spur of the moment to buy a new chevy colorado. They were more than helpful and able to work with me and my financial situation to put me in the truck that very same day. This is the second new car I have bought and I have to say the McBride's was the better of the two buying experiences I have had! I had a couple issues with a sensor but they were able to see me very fast and remedied the situation without a problem.

March 25, 2015

Dear Coloradolove, Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase!!!!! We are very pleased to hear that you had an easy and enjoyable experience at our dealership. Our top priority is always the customer. It is imperative for us to know what is important to you when purchasing a vehicle and to follow through with you during and after the sale. As your Chevrolet dealer, we are always here for whatever assistance you may need. Thank you for your valuable feedback and welcome to the Bill McBride family. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Top notch service, wonderful facility, low prices.

by from Plattsburgh |

From the top to bottom, this dealership is a fantastic place to purchase a vehicle. Their prices are always lower than others when compared on all major websites and the employees are second to none. I recommend Robert Littlefield in the Subaru Building. Bob is honest, down to earth, and he always has a great attitude. This dealership shines in comparison to all others in Plattsburgh and you are doing yourself a disservice by not checking here when it is time to buy a car. Keep up the great work!

January 28, 2015

Dear KBro, Thank you very much for the wonderful review and kind words. It is always a pleasure hearing about our customers experiences at our dealership. We are very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with Robert while visiting our dealership. We are extremely fortunate to have a sales staff that believes in our expectations for quality customer service. We hope that we were able to provide you with the services you needed at your recent visit. If you need any further assistance with any of our services, Robert will be more than happy to continue to accommodate you. Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we welcome you to the McBride family.