McBride Automotive Group

5101 U.S. Ave, Plattsburgh, NY 12901

New 866-991-9485
Used 866-979-0557
Service 877-466-2730

Bill McBride Chevrolet & Subaru - Family owned and operated since 1970.

Great Experience

by from AuSable Forks, NY |

Dear Mr. McBride Good day sir! I've been meaning to write this letter for awhile and realized how much time has gone by since May 24th. 2014. On that day I bought a used Subaru from your employee Mitch Rowe in Plattsburgh, NY. Mr. McBride, I would just like to say and tell you that Mitch Rowe did an exemplary job for you and for me. From the beginning to the end of the car buying process, his customer service skills and attention to detail were bar none. I have had some recent bad experiences looking for a car I needed to buy since my last one had blown up on me and so I had needed one quickly. Well, some of the OTHER car companies in Plattsburgh just really don't care about the customer, and that was evident, and a few of them just dropped the ball on me and without hesitation! And, When I was at these other places, there were countless interruptions and there were no apologies made either. Well, when I got to your establishment, Mitch, along with Sean and Becky, made all that bad stuff go away for me, they sure made it easy. We had a chance to chat sometimes as we waited for this or that during this process, and Mitch clearly knows what he wants and is quite devoted to his career and the goodness of your company. You just don't see that kind of devotion anymore, its oh so rare. I just loved it! It made me feel good to see this. You are very lucky to have an employee with such high standards, manners and such class that he portrayed to me the first time I met him that day and throughout this process. Sadly, to me, and for me, this is rare to find these days. I was raised like he was and have worked "customer service" like jobs in the past, and I feel its something that comes to only certain people naturally, and not everyone has it, HE definitely has it!! He reminded me of me at his age and that also made me smile. I commend you on hiring someone such as this young man. I would also again like to mention that Sean and Becky were great and quite helpful as well. Your team did it with a smile and you could tell they like what they do very much as a team. AS a customer, that's so great to see! Also, You should know I love my Subaru and am quite happy with it, nd thru the years, family-wise, it's the third one I have purchased there.I don't think I would go anywhere else when it comes to buying an "ubu" ; ) Thank you for a painless and wonderful experience. Sincerely, Lisa Straight

August 13, 2014

Dear Lisa S, Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and kind words. It is always a pleasure to hear about our customers' experiences, especially when it is an experience such as yours. We are happy to hear that Mitch, Sean, and Becky were able to meet your expectations. We consider our dealership to be very lucky to have such a knowledgeable and courteous staff. Our commitment to our customers is to meet their expectations and accommodate their needs to the very best of our ability. Our staff is always there for you from the moment you walk into our dealership and well beyond your vehicle purchase. Please feel free to let Mitch know if there is anything that he can do for you. Congratulations on your vehicle purchase, thank you once again for your feedback, and welcome to the Bill McBride family. We hope to see you again very soon.

Great Service ! Excellent Delivery of Vehicle

by from Plattsburgh NY |

On the day I happen to stumble in at the Value Used car lot that Mr. Bill Mcbride owns. I met a salesman named Eric . He is a stand up guy that delivers the information with help that makes buying a vehicle the best. I recommended this car dealer to my friends ,and now its up to them to stop in to see the great deals they have to offer on their Chevrolet Vehicles. I am thankful for the opportunity to work with Eric ,and Brian in financing a used , but very great kept clean chevy truck with low miles. Thank You All At Mr. Bill Mcbride!! RM and BP ~On the last note I rated the Facilities a 3 Due to the need of the Value Used Car Lot Should have a Nice Looking Fresh Paved Parking Lot . For their nice Used Vehicles if they plan on selling them anytime soon!!!!

tradeing a car

by from plattsburg new york |

I was very disapointed in the management at this dealer, they tried to rip me off and when i confronted them it was amazeing how much they moved on the priceing, people should'nt have to worry that they will get ripped off. even then they deal they proposed was terrible and i have bought 2 trucks and 2 cars from here in the past, the new management is very poorly ran. i will never buy another car or truck from this dealer again. its pretty sad how they rob people. i tried to post this and it wounld'nt let me post so i will give all good rateings to see if it only posts good reveiws.

October 2, 2014

Dear Don't Need to No, First we would like to apologize for the time to respond to your valuable feedback. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Since you have been a previous customer and have purchased numerous vehicles from us, you know that this is not how we do business and we truly apologize for your unsatisfactory visit at our dealership. We would like an opportunity to speak to you in regards to your experience and to make every effort to rectify the situation. Please contact Dave Flora, our Director of Sales at 518-561-7400. We look forward to speaking with you.

Kevin Munroe works miracles

by from Plattsburgh, NY |

Kevin Munroe went above and beyond to get me I to a vehicle. Now when I went and looked at cars, I had douts about whether or not I could even get a vehicle with the shape mg credit was in. But low and behold Kevin by some miracle made it happen and now I have a safe reliable 2007 Chevy Trail blazer with only 60,000 miles on it and in fantastic shape. Anyone looking to get into a new or preowned vehicle should go see Kevin Munroe because he is the car sales miracle man. My family thanks you so much Kevin.

October 1, 2014

Dear Christopher Cash, Thank you so much for your kind words about Kevin. We are very fortunate to have him as part of our Sales Staff. We make sure that our Sales Consultants treat each and every customer with respect and to go above and beyond to meet their needs. The most important commitments to our customers' are to accommodate their need for safety, lifestyle, and budget while going through the purchasing process. We are very pleased that we could do this for you. Congratulations on your vehicle and thank you once again for the valuable feedback. Welcome to the Bill McBride family.

when i could not get approved i went here and they

by from East Berkshire Vt |

i went online to get a car they sent me to bill McBride i thought i was not gonna get approved but Kevin Munroe and Sean Connors made it happen i will no longer go any wheres else except here because of the way they handled stuff and got me into a nice car that was safe for me and my family thanks guys i really appreciate it

October 1, 2014

Dear Nathaniel, Our sincerest apologies for taking so long to reply to your valuable feedback. Thank you for your kind words about our staff and we are very pleased that your experience with us was positive and enjoyable. We always want to try to do our very best for our customers and it pleases us that Kevin & Sean were able to place you in a vehicle that met your needs. Should you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to them. Thank you once again and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Congratulations and welcome to the Bill McBride family.

saved the day.

by from gloucester. va |

We were on vacation and our car needed some major repair and your staff worked on our car. What makes a business is to help out even if we were not on your list for service. U made our vacation ......thank Michelle and Brandy for being so helpful.they r good assets to have around. Thanks again Bob and Sherry haught from va.

September 10, 2014

Dear Bob & Sherry, Thank you for your feedback on your unintended visit to our dealership. It was our pleasure to help you out in your time of need. Our dealership welcomes everyone and treats each and every customer the same, whether you are a loyal returning customer or simply passing through. Customer service is our top priority. Michelle and Brandy were very happy to assist you and we are pleased that your vacation went on without a hitch. If you are ever in the neighborhood please stop in to say hello. Thank you once again - your friends at Bill McBride's.

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN

by from plattsburgh ny |

I will start by saying that i purchased a car back in 2007 from bill mcbride, and it was a positive experience. Because of that i decided to go back to them when i was ready to get another car. I have to say that this time around that it was ever better. My sales person was kevin Monroe. He was Great! His customer service skills are off the charts. kevin was very personable, and talkative. He made me and my nephew very at ease. He took his time and didn't rush, and answered any questions that i had. I got my car that day. I have to say that i will continue to use bill mcbride for my future cars, and let anyone who is buying a vehicle to go see kevin at bill mcbrides.

August 26, 2014

Dear CM, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is always so rewarding for us to hear from our customers who have such a great experience at our dealership. It helps us to know that we are doing our job. Kevin has been a welcomed addition to our sales team and we are very fortunate to have him. Please keep in mind that your relationship with him continues even after the purchase of your vehicle. If there is anything else that he can do for you, do not hesitate to reach out to him. Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase and thank you once again. Welcome to the Bill McBride family.

Excellent dealership

by from Cadyville, NY |

I love my new Outback. The dealership was excellent in all ways. My salesman, Kalob Drolette, was extremely knowledgable, enthusiastic, friendly and did a wonderful job. I'd recommend Kalob and Bill McBride's dealership to anyone who wants an excellent car.

August 15, 2014

Dear tgerner, Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are very happy to hear that you love your new Subaru Outback, as most Subaru owners do. It is so great to hear from customer's that thoroughly enjoyed their purchasing experience. We believe that a vehicle purchase is one of the most important decisions you make, and it should not be an experience that you are apprehensive about, but rather a happy and exciting moment. Kalob has been a very welcome addition to our sales staff and we invite you to contact him for anything else that you may need. Our sales staff is always there to help even after your vehicle has been delivered. Congratulations on your new Outback, we hope you enjoy the ride. Thank you once again and welcome to the Bill McBride family.

Dishonest and rude dealership

by from Plattsburgh NY |

I had bought a car from here at the end of June BAD MISTAKE. They lied on the paperwork for the mileage and the battery was dead when I went to pick up the car. They are very rude when you call. I took a trip to Malone this past weekend and the car quit on me up there so I had called and they said they were too busy with other customers to deal with me here I am stranded with a child after only about 40 days driving it. So I had to buy a battery just to make it back to Plattsburgh and come to find out it was the alternator they passed me around about when to get it in and then giving me a hard time about fixing it cause it was past 30 days but my warranty was for 60 and would not go good on the price of the battery either. So I filed a complaint with the attorney general about this and now cause the alternator was 300 so they say which it is really 160 they are telling to me no on the money for the battery it was good uh no it was not it was bad from the start. I am never doing business with these guys anymore my salesman was Kevin Monroe he is not trustworthy either. Cause Sunday night in a text he told me that would probably go good for the battery cause of just buying the car from here yeah right.

August 12, 2014

Dear HL, We are so truly sorry that you had a unfavorable experience with our dealership. We expect that our customers always receive the highest standard of trust and respect from all of our employees. It saddens us that you felt you received neither. It is important to us to correct any wrong doing on our part and we invite you to contact us at your earliest convenience to discuss the issue and rectify it to the best of our ability. Thank you for your valuable feedback and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Love my New Equinox

by from Jay, NY |

My salesman, Kris Carver, was so helpful. I told him what I was looking for and he listened to me. (Can't say the same for the other dealers I went to.) He showed me the Equinox and explained everything to me, then we went for a test ride. That was all it took. It is an awesome vehicle and I'm sure we will be enjoying it for years to come. The staff at Mc Brides were all so cheerful and helpful. They made buying a new car a very easy enjoyable experience. I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know.

July 13, 2014

Dear Joanne H. Thank you for your valuable feedback on your recent visit at Bill McBride's. We are so pleased to hear that your experience was enjoyable. Our Sales Consultants make it their job to understand what the customer wants in a vehicle for both their lifestyle and their budget. We are so pleased that Kris was able to accommodate you in making a choice on the Chevrolet Equinox. As your Sale Consultant, Kris will be there for you even after your vehicle purchase, so if there is anything else he can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to him. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and hope to see you soon to let us know how you're enjoying it. Thank you once again and welcome to the Bill McBride family.

Dishonest, sneaky and rude

by from Plattsburgh ny |

I have never been more disgusted with a dealership in my life. My husband and I leased our malibu (which I hate) from mcbrides. After making the deal with them which included the dealership making our last payments on our previous vehicle and for them to find us a black malibu (which I am driving a hideous blue one). They did not hold up their end of the deal. We were charged for another payment on our previous vehicle and after playing phone tag for about 2 months they are saying they will not reimburse us for that payment! They have been rude and down right skeezy... They ooze bad business and I will never ever do business with them again! Beware of this dealership... I definitely advise you going else where..

July 10, 2014

Dear JBrown Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback from your recent visit with our dealership. We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize for your unfavorable experience. We try to offer the best in customer service to all of our customers. We understand that you were hoping to purchase a black Malibu and it is unfortunate that we were unable to get one for you, but it was our understanding that you decided to go with the blue Malibu to not delay your trip. Our agreement was to make your last payments, which were two, and we also offered a maintenance plan to you to offset the cost of your third payment. We understand that complications arise from time to time and it is frustrating for not only the customer but to the sales consultants as well. However we are 100% committed to treating our customers with courtesy and respect. We would like to extend an invitation to speak with you in regards to your experience with us so that we may rectify any wrong doings that we are unaware of. Thank you once again and we look forward to hearing from you.