Valley Hastings Buick GMC

(3.3) 3 Reviews

12257 Point Douglas Dr S, Hastings, MN 55033

Very Friendly Service

by from Cresco,IA |

I just bought a car from Valley {7-9-12} Bob Hudak was a pleasure to deal with. He was super friendly and accomidating. I live two hours away from Hastings and did not want to make the trip unless the the car was in great shape. I asked Bob to tell me the truth. The car was just what he said it would be. Well worth the trip. Even my sister who came with me commented on how friendly Bob was to her and she said I wasn't even buying the car.

Straight forward, friendly

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN |

Just stopped in to test drive, single woman in my 20s. Talked with Chris, he answered all my questions, he was up front with me about price and was a pleasure to talk to. I never felt pressured or shmoozed. Don't know if I'll buy the car but I'd definitely go back and work with them again. I'll update if I buy the car.

Valley Hastings Buick GMC responded to this review

December 4, 2011

Thank you for stopping by we appreciate the chance to help you with your automotive needs. If you have any more questions or need to see the vehicle again please contact Chris. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Very poor sales staff

by from MN |

Justin Siedschlag and Dave Murray are very poor salesman.I should not have to call a salesman back that says he will get right back to me.After waiting 4 hours I called them to see what was going on.This slow response happened multiple times.If you do buy from this dealer I would see Dave Meyer he seems like a very nice salesman and is very helpful and is prompt in answering questions on the phone.