Valley Buick GMC

(3.8) 4 Reviews

7500 145th St W, Apple Valley, MN 55124

Great dealership

by from Mound, Mn |

Bought used Buick rendezvous after trading-in RDV with a whopping 250,000 miles. Love this vehicle. Great deal and service at Valley. Would highly recommend.

Fantastic Buying Experience at Valley Buick GMC

by from Lakeville, MN |

The Valley Buick GMC dealer shopping and buying experience was fabulous for me. I am not a quick sell, it takes me time to shop and dial in exactly what I would like to spend my earned money on when it come to truck shopping. The last time I bought a new truck was back in 2001, so I have been kicking the tires for the past three years waiting for the right truck to come along for the right price. Every time I entered the Valley Buick GMC dealer I was treated with respect and my questions were answered. Best of all, I was not pestered by the sales staff after I left the dealer. When I did decide it was time to buy the salesman worked hard to find me the perfect truck with the options and color I desired. When it came time to negotiate the price I was treated fairly and given the best price right up front. I like the Valley Buick GMC approach much better than having to play game where the salesman starts high and runs back to sales manger and leaves you trapped waiting for a price. The most impressive part of my experience at Valley Buick GMC was how I was treated and my time respected. They did not consume my entire afternoon or evening when I shopped and all calls were returned with correct answers. I was impressed with my salesman, Jerry Miller's knowledge of the product, how well he listened to me, and how he tended to every last detail. I will be referring Jerry Miller, and Valley Buick GMC to all my friends and family.

Worst car experience and customer service ever!

by from Eagan, MN |

Worst car experience and rudest car salesman ever! I would not go to this dealership if my life depended on it. Salesman Reid lied to us about where the car came from. Said it was a trade in when they actually received it from auction after a car accident. If you don't know where it came from that is fine but don't lie to us! Made an appointment to look at the car again (and to get my license back since he forgot to give it back to me from the start and and after an attempt to go back and get it and being told by another salesman that it wasn't his problem.) Was advised they found out the heater blower was not working so would add $500 to the selling price. Got to the dealership and advised that we decided the car was not going to work for our needs. Reid continued to argue with me and finally yelled 'I'm not very happy with you!' and stormed off like a 2 year old. Not only will I never go there again, I will advise everyone I come into contact with to not go there as well unless they want to be disrespected and belittled.

excellent experience !

by from Eagan, MN |

everything about this delership was great, the price for my 2012 buick regal was wonderful and the price that they gave me for my car was the best of all the auto stores that I visited. To top it off the owner even came out and introduced himself. How many car dealers would do that ? all in all it was a great buying experience.