Ken Vance Motors Inc

New 888-859-0811
Used 855-276-8347
Service 855-810-7971

"The Vance Advantage"

Best Car Hyundai Sonata Hybrid....

by from Eau claire, Wisconsin |

sales person Jason Casavant was extremely friendly, professional and pleasant ..thank you so much for your help getting my new car! Excellent service all the way... fast and easy process too, amazing!!

Ken Vance Motors Inc responded to this review

June 5, 2014

Thank you for the great review Komal! We will be sure to pass on the "kudos" to Jason Casavant.

Great Dealership Focused On Customer Service!

by from Westby, WI |

My wife and I were looking for a used Honda Civic and found one at Ken Vance Motors. I called Craig who checked to ensure the car was in stock and had a clean title history with no accident damage. So, my wife and I made the over two hour drive to inspect the car not knowing the dealership closed earlier than expected. Despite arriving at closing time, Rita, our sales consultant, was willing to stay late to allow us ample to check out the car. After driving the car and discussing it with my wife, we decided to purchase the car. All the staff at Ken Vance motors worked hard to allow us to take the car home that evening, which we did nearly 3 hours after closing time. It is rare that a staff would go to such measures to help a family find a great car! THANK YOU RITA AND KEN VANCE MOTORS!

Fantastic service

by from Eau Claire |

I bought my new Hyundai last year and I cant explain the level of service I have experienced throughout the life of my vehicle so far. Very honest and helpful sales staff, and the service department is always spot on with my repairs (former mechanic). Would recommend them to anyone and everyone interested in buying a car.

Professional

by from Durand WI |

This was a great experience. They were very helpfull and aslo very competetative with there price. They make sure you are happy when you drive off the lot. I would buy another vehicle from them.

Unprofessional

by from Wisconsin |

The most unprofessional dealership I have ever had an experience with. Stay away.

Shady Business

by from WI |

Communicated via email about buying a used car. Could not get straight answers on very simple questions. For example, I had to ask four times to finally get this one answered, "Automatic or manual transmission?" Enough said.

Volkswagen purchase

by from Independence, WI |

My husband and I were searching for a good deal on a Honda or Hyundai. After test driving a Volkswagen and learning about the safety features from Chris, we purchased a lease contract. We are extremely happy with our vehicle! Thanks, Chris!

Excellent

by from Fond du Lac WI |

Best car buying experience to date, everyone from the test drive salesman to the final salesman at the bank. Truly felt this dealership is honest and cares about their customers. Best customer service ever!

Best car buying experience ever!!!

by from st paul |

bought a new 1 and used same day!! they were awesome!