Eau Claire Ford

2909 Lorch Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54701

Don't buy a Ford Fusion

by from Eau Claire, WI |

I bought a 2010 Ford Fusion and despite mentioning recalls on the vehicle, I was assured nothing was wrong with the car and everything that could be wrong was fixed. Not long after I purchased the car, the throttle body went out (one of the recalls I mentioned) and a few months later my power steering shut down and my car was not driveable. Power steering problems are another recall I was recently notified of, I have yet to receive my letter so I can get it fixed. I finally invested in a nicer car for myself, but it doesn't seem like I really got a vehicle that was that much nicer. I wish the dealers would have been upfront about the recalls I mentioned to them before I bought the vehicle. I wasted my money.

Great Service!

by from Eau Claire, WI |

Thank you to Rob Standeven for making a first-time car purchase a great experience! At Eau Claire Ford, they covered all the bases. Everything was taken care of and I didn't need to worry about anything concerning obtaining a different vehicle. Rob was very helpful and I felt well taken care of. I would definitely be a repeat customer. Thank you, Rob!!

customer service/ buying process

by from Eau Claire WI, 54701 |

Tom Lang is A very knowledgeable and helpful salesman! He is always there to help and get you the service you need!

Great customer service! Tom lang is the best!

by from Eau Claire WI, 54701 |

Tom lang is the easiest and most knowledgable car salesman availble! He is always there to help in anyway he can!

Highest level of service in town!

by from Eau Claire, wi |

Eau Claire Fords sales consultants are honest, professional and there to work for you. Everyone at Eau Claire Ford is friendly and helpful. Will definitely go back for my next vehicle purchase. Thanks Eau Claire Ford!!

Nice Friendly Staff, Great Experience!!!

by from Chippewa Falls, WI |

We recently leased (our first ever lease) a 2014 Escape. The sales staff (Brian Barker, Rob Standeven and General Sales Manager Josh Zuleger) were very informative and helpful. Whenever Brian was busy with other guests Rob and Josh gladly helped setup test drives and answer any questions I had. I would highly recommend Eau Claire Ford Lincoln.

my experience Eau claire ford

by from EAU CLAIRE WI |

JIM , my salesmen was very nice to deal with- showed me how the ford escape that i purchased would help fit my lifestyle - work ,space , mileage -my experience with JIM and the staff was excellent. will recommend Jim Eau Claire ford to all my friends and family Thank you Lori Brown

Great Service

by from Durand, WI |

Awesome place to buy a vehicle, I recommend dealing with Taylor Peterson. He is willing to work with you in every way. He is the main reason I bought my truck.

Eau Claire Ford responded to this review

March 17, 2014

Thanks for your comments Trevor! We hope you enjoy your truck and look forward to working with you in the future.

over priced

by from all over, the world |

I emailed about a ford explored wanting to look at it. I told the dealer he was asking over blue book by a lot. gave him a offer just a lil under book price. the nexy day I got a email telling my they sold it for the price they were asking. IT WAS OVER PRICED! what a rip off, selling something even after being told the price was unfair and too high. but that's a car dealer for u.

Eau Claire Ford responded to this review

March 6, 2014

Thank you for your comments. Eau Claire Ford discounts all of our vehicles to the lowest possible price, which we have as our Best Price. With that in mind we do not negotiate on our Best Price. You may have thought that the Explorer was overpriced but current market trends indicated that we had priced it correctly as it sold the next day.

great service

by from eau claire wisconsion |

Good Service! Thanks eau claire ford and matt berlin for all your help