Eau Claire Ford Lincoln

2909 Lorch Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54701

New 888-845-0569 New 888-845-0569
Used 888-805-6698 Used 888-805-6698
Service 888-846-1627 Service 888-846-1627

It's not just about the cars, it's about the people. That's The Difference.

Buying a car was made easy and staff was excellent

by from Mondovi, WI |

Thank you Kyle and Joel for the very interesting and helpful buying experience with our 2016 Fusion at Eau Claire Ford and to Taylor making the financing go quickly! Love the new car and knowing any questions are just a phone call away put our minds at ease! Thank you again Kyle, Joel and Taylor!! Bruce and Anita Haskins

Service on my 2006 Navigator

by from mondovi, WI |

I was hesitant coming to a dealer because of "high cost" but was pleasantly surprised with their rates and service. They are always checking on what I need and what's most convenient for me.

I'm here almost every other month for service

by from Eau Claire, WI |

We bring all our fleet vehicles here and it's always pretty painless and easy. The facilities in the waiting area are great too. Thanks!

Bough my 2016 explorer

by from Chippewa Falls, WI |

Very impressed with the whole process. Very informative.

Service on my 2010 Ford Explorer

by from Chippewa Falls, Wi |

I have always bought and serviced my vehicles here for the last 37 years. They're great!

Eau Claire Ford Lincoln responded to this review

August 19, 2015

Hey Brian! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your business throughout the last 37 years and look forward to doing business with you for the next 37 years!

Servicing our Lincoln

by from Eau Claire, Wi |

Quick feedback. Dawn is always speedy and pleasant! Thanks!

Service center

by from Eau claire |

I took my 2005 F-250 into their service center to have a diagnostic run. I usually do my vehicle repairs myself because I have the tools and space to do so. However, In this particular case I hadn't been able to pinpoint why my truck was having engine misfires so I figured it would be worth the time and money to take it in and have a more advanced diagnostic run than what my cheap OBD 2 code reader can do. I called in advace and scheduled an appointment where I was reassured that the $100 diagnostic would tell me specifically what was causing my truck to misfire so it could then be fixed. After two and a half hours later I was told that there was a misfire in cylinder three and another random misfire. My $50 code reader told me in two minutes what it took fords technicians hours to find. They wasted my time and money all while claiming they would run an "advanced" diagnostic. I wouldn't waste your time with Ford.

Eau Claire Ford Lincoln responded to this review

March 18, 2015

Dennis, we apologize it took so long, we looked into this and found that there were several codes in the system. Each system had to be checked and diagnosed to make sure that we were telling you what the right fix would be and which cylinder was misfiring. We hope you understand that it takes time to diagnose each code. If you would like us to go over the codes again that we found, you can call Joe Costa, our Service Advisor at his direct line 715-852-1001. We appreciate your business and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have endured for the time you were waiting for us to do a complete advanced diagnostic on your 2005 F-250.

Don't buy a Ford Fusion

by from Eau Claire, WI |

I bought a 2010 Ford Fusion and despite mentioning recalls on the vehicle, I was assured nothing was wrong with the car and everything that could be wrong was fixed. Not long after I purchased the car, the throttle body went out (one of the recalls I mentioned) and a few months later my power steering shut down and my car was not driveable. Power steering problems are another recall I was recently notified of, I have yet to receive my letter so I can get it fixed. I finally invested in a nicer car for myself, but it doesn't seem like I really got a vehicle that was that much nicer. I wish the dealers would have been upfront about the recalls I mentioned to them before I bought the vehicle. I wasted my money.

Great Service!

by from Eau Claire, WI |

Thank you to Rob Standeven for making a first-time car purchase a great experience! At Eau Claire Ford, they covered all the bases. Everything was taken care of and I didn't need to worry about anything concerning obtaining a different vehicle. Rob was very helpful and I felt well taken care of. I would definitely be a repeat customer. Thank you, Rob!!

customer service/ buying process

by from Eau Claire WI, 54701 |

Tom Lang is A very knowledgeable and helpful salesman! He is always there to help and get you the service you need!