Eau Claire Automotive Group

Used 877-764-3816
Service 866-452-2179

Longevity

by from Whitehall, WI |

Enjoyed our experience in buying our Murano. Salesman was a very nice guy. Young, enthusiastic, understanding, and knowledgable. Made buying, easy!

Fantastic

by from eau claire wi |

I was in deperate need of a vehicle on a budget. Brandon treated us like we were buying a brand new car and made me feel important. I will definitly be going back when my budget allows for a nicer ride.

Told me wrong price

by from Onalaska wi |

I had been looking for a car and found one and they said they had sold it and 3 days later it is still on their website. Then they told me about a similar vehicle and gave me a price over the phone and then the price goes up $2900.00 can't believe what they say lost my business.

Eau Claire Automotive Group responded to this review

April 23, 2014

Dear customer, Thank you for your review posting. I am sorry to hear about your experience as that is NOT the way that we try to conduct business. If I can answer any questions or be of further assistance please feel free to contact me. Scott Moore General Sales Manager Eau Claire Automotive Group 715-833-7777

GO ELSEWHERE

by from Eau Claire WI |

My car has been in the shop for more time then I have actually owned it, it seems to me. I have had to get the TCM replaced, the gear shift module replaced, and a wheel bearing. not the TIPM needs to be replaced and the back seatbelt in the middle never worked properly which I am sure is not legal. I have nothing good to say about this place so I am just going to say RUN AWAY RUN FAR AWAY!!!!

Helpful and patient

by from Eau Claire, WI |

Though I didn't end up buying from them (due to a better deal through a family member- no dealer can beat that), I will certainly go back when I am ready for my next vehicle. Kevin W. was wonderful to work with, and he did everything in his power to make my experience top notch. He had a TON of patience with my situation, and listened very carefully to my needs, wants and concerns, of which their is no shortage, especially being a newbie on the dealership scene. I sincerely hope he is still working there when the need for new wheels arises again! Would recommend him, and the rest of the staff at Eau Claire Auto Group, without hesitation. Thanks, Kevin! Someone give this man a raise :)

Expected better from a Nissan Dealer

by from Eau Claire, WI |

Poor customer service experience. They are friendly enough, but they havent figured out how to pay attention the little details that would make someone want to come back. I know we'll never go back.

Eau Claire Automotive Group responded to this review

December 7, 2011

Dear Customer, Thank you for the feedback from your vehicle purchase. I hope that we have been able to resolve your concern(s). If not please feel free to contact me as I would be more than happy to assist you. Scott Moore General Sales Manager Eau Claire Auto Group 715-833-7777 smoore@eauclaireautogroup.com