Apple Ford Shakopee

1624 Weston Ct, Shakopee, MN 55379

New 877-838-7748
Used 888-568-2935
Service 888-820-4686

Road Tested. Customer Driven.

Wonderful sales associate!

by from Shakopee, MN |

We purchased a Ford Freestyle from Apple Ford this week. We were not sure what we were looking for and this vehicle was exactly what our family needed. Our sales person was Edward Villavicencio, it was as if he was reading our mind, he found us the perfect vehicle for our needs, at a very fair price. He went above and beyond to make this a seamless transaction. We will, as often as we can recommend your store but especially your sales associate. He was so helpful and understanding of our needs. Because of him, we will always come to you first for our car needs. Thank you.

Great buying experience

by from Shakopee, MN |

Mark Herman "The German" was very helpful with the purchase experience of our Acura, very nice car, cleanest one we found for the money!!

Awesome service

by from Laurel, Maryland |

Thanks to Eddie Clemens and Paul Talbot. My buying experience last weekend was awesome. All the sales people l met were equally pleasant. Please keep it up.

Mike and Donna Buchanan

by from Shakopee, MN |

You changed my oil as my standard service up keep on my car very helpful. However one thing in the write I did not understand if I am reading it correctly "transmission service" you already did that and a complete engine fluid change? Why so soon only 60000 miles on the car and this was done about 15000 to 20000 miles ago.

great service

by from Shakopee, MN |

It was quick and painless not much more to say just that it was very easy and the quick lane was just that quick

Great Services

by from Shakopee, MN |

Everything from start to finish was perfect! The customer service from all parties was exceptional! The service manager was extra attentive. I very much felt like a valued customer. Thank you

Great sales department,skip finance

by from Shakopee, MN |

I bought a 2012 Ford Focus SE, and I am very happy with it. Andrew was my salesman I thought he was great. He was easy to talked to and was not making me feel pressured or anything except excited about getting a new car. The only bad experience was dealing with the finance department, who unlike the sales department clearly work on commission because they claim they just wanted to find me the best interest rate or even a matching one. They couldn't find a better rate then with the credit union I had already been pre approved through. I can not remember his name but the finance man was extremely awkward and I didnt have a good experience with him. If apple ford claims they just want me to have the best ultimate experience and outcome, why was he trying to make me feel uncomfortable with choosing the bank with the lowest interest? I guess I just should not have had them look into other finance options. However, I thought Andrew was great and would recommend anyone to go to him while looking for a new car. I am very happy with my car.

Wonderful Experience

by from Shakopee, MN |

It was one of the coldest days so far in 2015. My salesperson was ever so gracious to bring cars inside for me to look at and all the folks were great to work with. This is my first Ford experience and I will certainly send people out to work with the folks at this dealership

great service

by from Shakopee, MN |

we recently purchased a new 2014 Taurus from Apple Ford in Shakopee. They gave us a great deal. The first oil change and tire rotation was free. We had to have one of our front headlight bulbs replaced and they squeezed us in and fixed it without an appointment. Staff is always friendly and helpful. We could have the service done at our local Ford dealership but like to take it back to where we bought it. So far great service.

?????

by from Shakopee, MN |

Service dept very accomodating. Work done in the time I was told. It's extremely cold outside and they kept the truck indoors so I could just drive out and not have to walk the lot.

Great place to buy your new car

by from Shakopee, MN |

Every time I go I have the best experience possible. The staff is always respectful and professional. I highly recommend this dealership.