Morrie's Chippewa Valley Mazda

2329 South Prairie View Rd, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729

New 888-835-2151
Used 866-737-1545
Service 866-723-5778

Buy Happy. Once you get it, you?ll never want to buy a car without it.

Great experience all around

by from Newport, MN |

Bought a truck we found online (We're from St. Paul). When we arrived to pick it up the paperwork was ready and we were on our way in less than an hour- Unfortunately, within a week I had a mechanical issue with the vehicle, but they made arrangement to repair it here in the Cities, even though our extended warranty hadn't activated yet, and weren't actually responsible- Outstanding customer service.

Outsanding Customer Service!

by from Willmar, MN |

We were looking for an all wheel drive Sienna. Morries Chippewa Valley Mazda had the best price, and promised that everything on the car would be 100% working condition as part of the "Buy Happy" status. I needed the vehicle quickly and Morries was able to get the backup camera fixed to qualify as 100% working and get the car shipped to my door within a couple days. I was a little leery of buying a car and having it shipped without testing driving it, however it came exactly as described and shipping was free. After the car arrived we discovered that there was a intermittent issue with the automatic sliding door. Morries arranged for the vehicle to be serviced here in town the next day on their dime, (over $400) even though I had already completed the purchase and didn't buy the extended warranty. All in all a very happy customer, and love the new wheels.

Chris Rocks!

by from Eau Claire, WI |

Had Chris G, as our salesman and he was awesome. He led us into the car we were looking for and had us do an awesome test drive and it turned out to be the perfect fit. They gave us the best deal for our trade in and were willing to go above and beyond in financing on the new car. GREAT PLACE TO GO!

A Pleasant Fun experience!

by from Near Eau Claire |

We shopped on a sat. Morning, found a car we really liked.....the Mazda cx5! The salesperson Nariah, let us take a nice long challenging test drive....he pointed out all the awesome features and then we went back to the office, and talked numbers. They suggested maybe the lease program would be right for us. We had not even thought of that option. All the sales and finance people were down to earth and very helpful!!! Thank you Nariah,Nate, and Scott. It was a very fun experience. Its only been a couple days, but I love my Mazda! Zoom zoom!

Best experience ever!

by from Eau Claire WI |

A few months ago my sister and I went looking for cars, I was about to turn 16 in two weeks and my sister a year older than me just went through two complete junk cars. So with our parents we stopped at every used car dealership we saw. After test driving about ten used cars, that were buckets of bolts, we gave up. But my dad, being very persistent, said "Just one last stop, if we don't find anything here then we can go home." So there we were in the lot of Morrie's Mazda, looking down the row of used cars within both of our budgets. My older sister fell in love with a maroon 2002 Oldsmobile intrigue, and it was just the price she was looking for! I being a little more picky stepped a bit out of my budget and instantly wanted the silver 2004 Chrysler Sebring! Chris Grambsch our car salesman was awesome! Very funny and polite and also helped talk our parents into signing the papers that day! It has been about three months and we love these cars! Aside from minor set backs and repairs that every used vehicle needs eventually, these cars have been nothing but the best for us! We both have steady jobs to pay for them and have already taken our friends out for a few rides! Best experience of our lives, I know for sure I will recommend this to anyone searching for a vehicle! I will also never go anywhere else when I need a new car, which won't be for a very long time because I definetly bought a keeper! Thank you so much Morrie's!

Shop the lot all the time, good selection

by from Eau Claire, WI |

Shop this lot all the time, they have a great selection of Used Cars. Kenny was a great salesperson and very low key. Had one small nit when it came to using a credit card, 2% charge was not disclosed, manager waived charge as a result - nothing more than what could have been expected. Bottom line, low pressure - good product, simple experience. One piece of advice, they do not negotiate on price. Do you homework before you get there.

Excellent Service, they cater to what you want

by from Eau Claire, WI |

Bought a 2010 truck, Quick, Easy, Friendly service, Gave me above average trade in value on my current truck compared to local dealers. Staff was very friendly and not pushy like a majority of dealer are now days.

Look no further! Outstanding dealership!

by from Birchwood, WI |

Bought a used 2006 GMC Envoy from Jake yesterday. From the moment we shook hands, we recognized this was not going to be the usual car buying experience. We told salesman, Jake Nelson, what we wanted, what we had to offer, and what our budget was. Instead of laughing at us, as all the other dealerships we visited did that day, he sat us down and immediately started looking for a vehicle for us. Manager Todd Murray was brought on board right away to start figuring things out. We test drove a couple of vehicles and Todd set to crunching numbers and making deals with the banks. After our approvals, paperwork was underway and we met with James Stabe to finish things up. James was quick and efficient, and we were on our way after a long day of shopping and disappointment elsewhere. Morrie's BY FAR provided the best car buying experience I've ever had, from start to finish. A great team to work with! I would highly recommend going to Morrie's FIRST if you're in the market for a new or used vehicle. We will definitely be going back when we're ready for our next one!

We definitely were able to "Buy Happy"!

by from Eau Claire, WI |

My fiancee and I just bought a 2011 Mazda 6 for her today. We worked with Melissa, who was VERY helpful, and understood what we were looking for with almost no information from us! We test drove one other vehicle, a Mazda 3 that was just a touch too small for us, but closer to our price point. Melissa mentioned the 6 (without ANY pressure to look at it, just as a point of interest) even though it was a little over our price limit. We drove it, and loved it. The finance department worked with our bank, and got us the better car, for the payments we wanted!! THANK YOU MELISSA! AND THANK YOU MORRIE'S!! :D :D :D

Value Priced

by from St Paul, MN |

Lots of cars, value priced, OK sales guy. Easy to take test drives, fairly high pressure to close.

Fairly hi pressure sales but enjoyable all the sam

by from Eau Claire WI |

I work two jobs so I don't have a lot of time to stop and shop. I searched online till I found what I wanted, called for availability, set up a test drive. I was pleasantly suprised how well everything went. The vehicle had a couple of issues that they fixed at no charge to me. Great customer service. Kinda bad at call backs but all in all very happy with purchase and the service and repairs. I found out after I bought it that I know several people that would never go back there but I'm so far not one of them.