Morrie's Chippewa Valley Mazda

2329 S Prairie View Rd, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729

New 888-835-2151
Used 866-737-1545
Service 866-723-5778

Buy Happy. Once you get it, you?ll never want to buy a car without it.

Great experience all around

by from Newport, MN |

Bought a truck we found online (We're from St. Paul). When we arrived to pick it up the paperwork was ready and we were on our way in less than an hour- Unfortunately, within a week I had a mechanical issue with the vehicle, but they made arrangement to repair it here in the Cities, even though our extended warranty hadn't activated yet, and weren't actually responsible- Outstanding customer service.

Best experience ever!

by from Eau Claire WI |

A few months ago my sister and I went looking for cars, I was about to turn 16 in two weeks and my sister a year older than me just went through two complete junk cars. So with our parents we stopped at every used car dealership we saw. After test driving about ten used cars, that were buckets of bolts, we gave up. But my dad, being very persistent, said "Just one last stop, if we don't find anything here then we can go home." So there we were in the lot of Morrie's Mazda, looking down the row of used cars within both of our budgets. My older sister fell in love with a maroon 2002 Oldsmobile intrigue, and it was just the price she was looking for! I being a little more picky stepped a bit out of my budget and instantly wanted the silver 2004 Chrysler Sebring! Chris Grambsch our car salesman was awesome! Very funny and polite and also helped talk our parents into signing the papers that day! It has been about three months and we love these cars! Aside from minor set backs and repairs that every used vehicle needs eventually, these cars have been nothing but the best for us! We both have steady jobs to pay for them and have already taken our friends out for a few rides! Best experience of our lives, I know for sure I will recommend this to anyone searching for a vehicle! I will also never go anywhere else when I need a new car, which won't be for a very long time because I definetly bought a keeper! Thank you so much Morrie's!

Shop the lot all the time, good selection

by from Eau Claire, WI |

Shop this lot all the time, they have a great selection of Used Cars. Kenny was a great salesperson and very low key. Had one small nit when it came to using a credit card, 2% charge was not disclosed, manager waived charge as a result - nothing more than what could have been expected. Bottom line, low pressure - good product, simple experience. One piece of advice, they do not negotiate on price. Do you homework before you get there.

Excellent Service, they cater to what you want

by from Eau Claire, WI |

Bought a 2010 truck, Quick, Easy, Friendly service, Gave me above average trade in value on my current truck compared to local dealers. Staff was very friendly and not pushy like a majority of dealer are now days.

Look no further! Outstanding dealership!

by from Birchwood, WI |

Bought a used 2006 GMC Envoy from Jake yesterday. From the moment we shook hands, we recognized this was not going to be the usual car buying experience. We told salesman, Jake Nelson, what we wanted, what we had to offer, and what our budget was. Instead of laughing at us, as all the other dealerships we visited did that day, he sat us down and immediately started looking for a vehicle for us. Manager Todd Murray was brought on board right away to start figuring things out. We test drove a couple of vehicles and Todd set to crunching numbers and making deals with the banks. After our approvals, paperwork was underway and we met with James Stabe to finish things up. James was quick and efficient, and we were on our way after a long day of shopping and disappointment elsewhere. Morrie's BY FAR provided the best car buying experience I've ever had, from start to finish. A great team to work with! I would highly recommend going to Morrie's FIRST if you're in the market for a new or used vehicle. We will definitely be going back when we're ready for our next one!

We definitely were able to "Buy Happy"!

by from Eau Claire, WI |

My fiancee and I just bought a 2011 Mazda 6 for her today. We worked with Melissa, who was VERY helpful, and understood what we were looking for with almost no information from us! We test drove one other vehicle, a Mazda 3 that was just a touch too small for us, but closer to our price point. Melissa mentioned the 6 (without ANY pressure to look at it, just as a point of interest) even though it was a little over our price limit. We drove it, and loved it. The finance department worked with our bank, and got us the better car, for the payments we wanted!! THANK YOU MELISSA! AND THANK YOU MORRIE'S!! :D :D :D

Value Priced

by from St Paul, MN |

Lots of cars, value priced, OK sales guy. Easy to take test drives, fairly high pressure to close.

Fairly hi pressure sales but enjoyable all the sam

by from Eau Claire WI |

I work two jobs so I don't have a lot of time to stop and shop. I searched online till I found what I wanted, called for availability, set up a test drive. I was pleasantly suprised how well everything went. The vehicle had a couple of issues that they fixed at no charge to me. Great customer service. Kinda bad at call backs but all in all very happy with purchase and the service and repairs. I found out after I bought it that I know several people that would never go back there but I'm so far not one of them.

Changed my mind on multi location dealerships

by from Burnsville, MN |

I was looking for a used sedan, a Cadillac CTS-V, and found one at Morrie's Chippewa Valley Mazda. When I arrived to do a test drive of the Cadillac, I was greated by James W. From the time I arrived until I left I felt welcomed and that I was the only one that he cared about helping or was willing to help, his undivided attention was greatly appriciated and noticeable. The finanical department was helpful in payment options. The overall process was the BEST I have ever had. I would highly recommend that if you want a car with no hassle this is the place to go.

Thanks Austin!

by from Eau Claire, WI |

I just purchased a Certified Pre-Owned Mazda 3 from Morrie's, and worked primarily with Austin Smith in Sales. I had never purchased a vehicle from a dealership before, and was understandably a bit timid about my lack of experience and being "sold" a car that wasn't what I truly wanted. Austin was very understanding and didn't try to push me into anything that was beyond my price range. He provided good insights about what vehicles they had available, and what each car offered, then let me make my own decision. I waited for delivery until cruise could be installed on my car, and his follow-up was excellent; he kept me in the loop so I would know that everything was on schedule. I've been very pleased with the car so far, and would definitely recommend working with Austin if you're looking for a pre-owned or new purchase in the Chippewa Valley!

Easy to Work With

by from Waukon, IA |

We traveled a couple hours to get to Morrie's Chippewa Valley Mazda with our two very small kids. They let us try everything out moving car seats around and putting up with our rambunctious kids. The car we thought we wanted did not work for our family, but they have such a good selection of other vehicles, we got something that was much better. Their finance department also worked with us for a tight situation since we were trading in a vehicle we had only owned for 9 months. Very accomodating, helpful, and definitely worth our time. Thank you Austin for your help.