Morrie's Chippewa Valley Mazda

2329 South Prairie View Rd, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729

New 888-835-2151
Used 866-737-1545
Service 866-723-5778

Buy Happy. Once you get it, you?ll never want to buy a car without it.

Great experience all around

by from Newport, MN |

Bought a truck we found online (We're from St. Paul). When we arrived to pick it up the paperwork was ready and we were on our way in less than an hour- Unfortunately, within a week I had a mechanical issue with the vehicle, but they made arrangement to repair it here in the Cities, even though our extended warranty hadn't activated yet, and weren't actually responsible- Outstanding customer service.

Great Service Dept...

by from Chippewa Falls, WI |

I have been coming to Morrie's Mazda Service Dept for nearly 10 years since I moved to the Chippewa Valley . Their service department has been an excellent example of doing what is needed when required and always assuring when things are not necessary at the time. I don't know how many times I have rolled in with a need and if there is availability they will attend to it immediately or as can be the case this customer wasn't aware of the remedy as a simple switch I would be able to rectify the situation myself. They keep my cars (which are not Mazda products) in perfect condition. I travel a great deal, and they are always willing to assure the car has no apparent issues before I have to leave for a cross country trip of one away from the area on my business ventures. AND, they are always so friendly, good sense of humors, and deserve being treated well in return...notice they enjoy the goodies I bring to nourish/treat the department. I've lived across the states and this service department is the BEST service I've ever had.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin |

Thank you Austin, Bill, Nate, Scott, and all of the staff at Morrie's. Great team, made be feel welcomed each and every time I was at their facility. I was uncertain what kind of a vehicle I wanted to buy for my college student and made many trips in to look at vehicles and talk about cars. I was assisted through this overwhelming process at my own pace, and never felt pressured into making a decision until I was ready. Once the decision was made it was a very smooth and painless process. Austin went out of his way to meet with me when it was convenient for my schedule. Strong work Austin and staff!!!

great facility

by from Chippewa falls, wi |

To many salesmen standing by the doors feels overwhelming.

Satisfied Drive Happy Customer

by from Altoona, WI |

Purchased a VW Jetta TDI last night from Austin and was very satisfied with the whole process. Several other employees dropped by during the process just to chat so my wife and I felt very comfortable. So far I am very satisfied. Made them stay past closing and there was no change in the level of service or enthusiasm. Picking the vehicle up in a couple days. Looking forward to it!

2003 Chevy S10

by from Augusta,WI |

Saw the 03 Chevy s10 online and went the next day to check it out. Austin came out and we start talking, told me about Morries and everything. We went inside to get a print out of the truck, and that's what he did. We got a print out and he asked me what my price range was, no pressure at all. Told him I had to talk it over with my wife. Called him the next day to get it warmed up, we got there it was ready and so was Austin. Took it for a test drive loved it. Morries staff did a great job getting me loan for what I could afford. Austin is a great guy, waited and talked with us the whole time everything was being figured out. Only 1 minor side mirror defect that I'm sure will be cleared up. Good team and Morries.

Well worth the two hour drive

by from Superior, wi. |

I searched the Internet for a RAV4 for my wife and came across one at Morrie's. I called and talked with Melissa about the car and she took down all my information about my trade. I didn't want to drive two hours and then be "low balled" on my trade. Todd called me back and we talked for a while and he told me how they work at Morrie's. They price their vehicles to sell quickly and they will give you a fair price for your trade. We were very happy with our experience at the dealership. When we arrived Austin was out clearing the walk from the snow they were getting. He greeted us with a smile and brought us in and really treated us well. The test drive went great and Austin showed us all the features of the RAV. We are glad we took the drive. We will be back:)

HAPPY COSTOMER

by from CHIPPEWA FALLS WI |

BOUGHT OUR SECOND VEHICLE YESTERDAY THANK U SO MUCH FOR WHAT U GUYS DO THERE EXCPECALLY AUSTIN WHO SAT WITH US BOTH TIMES WOULD RECOMEND U GUYS TO ANYONE DEFENETLY A BUY HAPPY COUSTOMER

car purchase

by from Waconia MN |

We purchased a car from there and had excellent service. Our salesman Narlah Chopek was wonderful along with everyone else involved. They were there to get us the best deal possible in every way with no pressure. was a pleasant experience. Would totally recommend.

happy buyer

by from Chippewa falls, WI |

I recently bought a car at morries Mazda in Chippewa falls, and I couldn't be more happy that I chose to go there. They made everything easy and straightforward. They will definitely have my business in the future as well.

Awesome Team!

by from Chippewa Falls, WI |

We worked with Jake and were very pleased with his honesty! We were starting over with our credit, and they worked super hard to make it work for us. We want to thank Jake "from State Farm", Bill Antilla, Scott Wheeler, and Nate Rivers for all your help! We love our car, and will always be valued customers and send our friends and family to buy from them!!!