Johnson Motors of Menomonie

1603 Hwy 12 West, Menomonie, WI 54751

New 888-480-7075
Used 866-901-5657
Service 877-372-8072

The products may be similar but it is the dealership that makes the difference.

Very Friendly Staff

by from Menomonie, WI |

Our entire family uses Johnson Motors for both sales and service. We are always greeted with a smile and are made to feel like we are part of the family. Ron and Rob in service do an excellent job! Keep up the good work!!

September 13, 2014

Thank you Mike C. for your honest review and loyal patronage. We appreciate that you take notice our smiles and how we take care of you like part of our family. This review will be shared with Ron, Rob, and the remainder of the Johnson Motors Team. When questions/needs arise please feel free to contact us. Thank you! Best Regards, Katie, Manager, Johnson Motors 715-235-1000

Bad Service

by from Fennimore, WI |

I went back and forth with their email customer service agent 5 times and they didn't answer the simple couple questions about the car. Each time I asked that they simply answer me and they just beated around the bush. So there obviously must be something wrong with the car they don't want to tell you about or just don't care about customer satisfaction.

September 15, 2014

Thank you Mike for your review. Could you please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss your experience? Thank you. -Katie, Manager at Johnson Motors, 715-246-2261 x2264

Fantastic Service - Best Around

by from Cottage Grove, MN |

Treated like a real person, not just another number. Everyone was very accomidating to myself and my 2 small children. They clearly described every step of the buying process, and gave me a great price for my trade in.

September 15, 2014

Wade, Thank you for your honest review in stating you were treated like a real person. As you know Johnson Motors takes pride in our customer service. Thank you for noting we were accommodating for your small children. Did they have fun in the play area? Your review will be shared with the Johnson Motors team. When questions/needs arise, we look forward to assisting you. Best Regards, Katie, Manager, 715-235-1000