Northtown Ford Inc

415 Cedar Ave W, Menomonie, WI 54751

New 866-733-8932
Used 866-505-4847
Service 877-900-2785

To ensure your best deal is here at Northtown Ford we will beat any competitors price on a similar car, truck

AWESOME PLACE....AEESOME PEOPLE

by from Camron, WI |

We recently purchased a car from Jay Anderson at Northtown Ford and are anxiously waiting to purchase our truck. Everyone there has been nothing but nice and helpful to us. We highly recommend them and will be back in the future.

Great Dealership and awesome staff!

by from St. Paul, Minnesota |

I visited a handful of dealerships when I was looking for my new car. Nothing compared to Northtown Ford. the selection of new and used cars was huge and the staff was so friendly. They answered all my questions and the prices and financing options were the best I found! I would recommend Northtown Ford to anyone looking for the best experience possible! 5 out of 5 stars!

Great Service and Sales Staff

by from Menomonie, WI |

My first experience at Northtown was with their service department after I purchased a Ford F150 truck. This was the 1st Ford vehicle I have ever owned. They have a great service team that looks out for my needs and advise me on service work I should consider in the future to avoid breakdowns or to get the best performance out of my truck, I have over 75,000 miles on my vehicle and have never broke down or had a costly repair or maintenance done on my vehicle. A couple of years ago when looking to replace our other car I did not hesitate as to where I was going to shop for our next vehicle. Jay in their sales department listened to what we were looking for and what our needs were and we purchased our 2nd Ford from them and have It serviced there as well. Our next purchase with be at Northtown Ford as well.

gREAT SERVICE

by from BARRON WI |

The back to me in a timely manner and were very courteous.

Nice People

by from menomonie |

I bought a 05 Focus from Jason and the experience was great. No pressure and the "after sale service" is great. My husband and I will continue to do business at this dealership because of these reasons.