Northtown Ford Inc

415 Cedar Ave W, Menomonie, WI 54751

New 866-733-8932
Used 866-505-4847
Service 877-900-2785

To ensure your best deal is here at Northtown Ford we will beat any competitors price on a similar car, truck

AWESOME PLACE....AEESOME PEOPLE

by from Camron, WI |

We recently purchased a car from Jay Anderson at Northtown Ford and are anxiously waiting to purchase our truck. Everyone there has been nothing but nice and helpful to us. We highly recommend them and will be back in the future.

Great dealership

by from Durand, WI |

Purchased a 2015 Ford F350 Cab and chassis, every staff member i dealt with was professional and helpful. I would highly recommend NorthTown to anyone. Thanks

Best dealership I have EVER been to!

by from Maple Grove, MN. |

It only took one phone call to Al Harvey and he found exactly what I was looking for. Within 4 days the vehicle was delivered to the dealership and we were driving away. We live in Minneapolis and this was our first purchase from Northtown Ford. The service far exceeds anything we have ever received at a major Ford dealer here. The staff went over all of the electrical and programming features of the vehicle and got our phones set up for us. The overall experience was fantastic. Al Harvey and Steve Cook did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Thanks again!

Surprise Gift

by from Menomonie, WI |

I got a new 2014 Ford Fusion as a gift this past Friday. I am 61 yrs old and it still was a huge surprise. I was driving a 2000 Buick LeSabre 3.8L engine that I bought used a couple years ago at North Town Ford and had no intention of getting another vehicle right now. It had 190,000 miles on it. And much to my surprise the salesman was my relative. BTW: none of the choice as to why I was there fit my situation. You need an OTHER reason allow us to type the other reason in. I picked looking for used car just to get by the error to complete my review submission.

Great service!

by from Menomonie, WI |

Traded in a 2010 f150 for a 2014 f150. Everything was ready for us and we were in and out in a timely manner. Great service!

Ford F150

by from Menomonie, WI |

I am enjoying my new Ford F150 purchased locally at Northtown Ford. The guys at Northtown exceeded my expectations to get me into a new set of wheels. Thank you!!

Great Experience!

by from Menomonie, WI |

I bought a 2014 Jeep Cherokee after my Dodge Dart was totaled in a car accident. I only had 72 hours to replace the rental the insurance company provided me and Jay at NorthTown was very easy to deal with and straight forward. I compared the price they wanted the vehicle to what other dealerships were offering it for and they offered the best price. Within 72 hrs I was driving my new Jeep home.

Specific Used Car Buyer

by from Menomonie, WI |

I purchased a 2008 Subaru Outback and the service/assistance with this purchase was great.

A good company with which to do business

by from Lancaster,Wi. |

I saw the ad on the internet and looked extensively for about 2 months and narrowed the field down to about 6 of which two were in Iowa, too far from where I live to drive and look.Two more were in Missouri. So I stayed with the truck choice with you assuming the truck would go for the amount I requested. The purchase was a 2002 F-150. I am satisfied with it though I have only had it for less than a day. I drove it home the 170 miles without any problems and am thus far comfortable with the purchase. The "deal" was satisfactory to me and how the sales persons did their work is also fine with me. Howard Sanborn

liked the wifi.

by from Menomonie, WI |

I came a little early and they got me right in. Very satisfied.

Customer

by from Menomonie, WI |

Service was as good as expected - had oil changed in 14 Flex.