Trail Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

2000 Stout St, Menomonie, WI 54751

New 877-862-7584
Used 888-515-3191
Service 888-287-7904

Ask About Our No Obligation Showings Up To 100 Miles!!!

Wonderful Service

by from Cottage Grove, MN |

We worked with George, JR. - He was a friendly, excellent salesman. Very straight forward - no surprises. The overall experience was Fabulous. Live int he twin cities, but chose to purchase from Menomonie because they gave us the best price, no reading between the lines, brought the car to the cities for us and were very pleasant to work with!

Great Experience

by from Menomonie WI |

Purchased new Dodge Grand Caravan from Trail. Worked with Ryan Stewart. Very prompt and professional. I got what I was wanting. Great folks to work with. Would buy from this dealership again.

Excellent

by from Menomonie, WI |

I worked with Ryanne and Ken. They were both do wonderful. From start to finish this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. They helped me to get some added features on my new car. They also presented me with some options. I am so happy with everything.

Avenger

by from Menomonie Wi |

Milo was very easy to work with, I told him I liked the car and this is what I want to pay. He checked with the manager and the deal was done in 15 mins. I told Milo I would be back to pick it up, get it washed and full gas! The deal and paper work took less than an hour! Excellent job!

No response dealership

by from Duluth mn |

I was looking for a decent used car and emailed the dealership about 1 I saw on the webpage. No call, email, or response from them. I waited 3 days and still nothing. Kind of a dissappoinent. It was a good deal of a car too.

Never again

by from Elk mound WI |

The sales man didn't try to sell me the truck. We took it for a drive the sales man didn't tell me any features about the truck. Then when it came down to buying the truck they added more to the price so I coundnt get a loan for it. To say the least I didn't buy the truck.

Very Disappointed With Service

by from Chippewa Falls, WI. |

I worked with George who called me at 10:30 to confirm that I would make my appointment later that afternoon and to give me directions (he knew I was traveling from about 1/2 hour away). I assured him I would be there to look at one specific vehicle (which I planned on buying in cash). When I arrived at 2:00 that afternoon, he told me the vehicle had been sold about 2 hours prior to my arrival. I understand that vehicles sell, but was upset that I had wasted time and gas money, and he didn't have the courtesy to call me to let me know. I will Never buy a vehicle from this dealership.