Markquart Motors

2191 S Prairie View Rd, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729

New 888-464-1948
Used 866-373-7015
Service 888-838-5032

Markquart...A name you can trust!

Excellent, Just Excellent!

by from Eau Claire, WI |

Excellent, just excellent. Burt does a great job of communicating. I was in a tough spot with a non-functioning car and he got the tow truck to me and kept in 100% in the loop. I know he is extremely busy, but he never left me guessing on what was happening or when the problem would be resolved. The team that gave me a ride to work, check out a loaner car, and retrieved my car were also fantastic. Very friendly and helpful.

June 13, 2014

Cassie, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit to our Service Department. I am glad to hear that Bert kept on top of the situation with your vehicle and kept you in the loop the entire time. Your kind words about Bert and the others will definitely be passed on. Thank you for choosing Markquart for your vehicle needs and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Great service, clean facilities very helpful

by from Eau Claire,Wis |

Rick Rada our salesman was very infomative and knowledgeable on what we wanted to know.Not trying to sell us something we did not want

Great service.

by from Eau Claire, Wisconsin |

Josh was very friendly and answered all our questions. We would recommend him to anyone. Our experience buying a car excellent

Tony & Mari Zergoski

by from Black River Falls, WI. 54615 |

The salesman we always go to is Akbar. We always have a GREAT time when we visit Markquart Chevrolet. We always feel welcomed and comfortable anytime we are at Markquart. Akbar is truley the BEST. Markquart Chevrolet is a great dealership to buy a new or used vehicle from. We have bought used and new. We will be back again. Thanks Akbar and all the staff at Markquart Chevrolet. Excellent service Always!!

All very helpful and knowledgable

by from Eau Claire, WI |

Sales person was very nice and knew all answers to my questions. The facility was very nice and all help very friendly.

May 14, 2015

Dave, so glad you had a pleasant experience here at Markquart Motors. We hope to see you again in the future!

Always a Great Experience

by from Elmwood, WI |

Outstanding, timely, reasonable service. Facilities are very clean and welcoming. Staff at all levels unfailingly friendly and attentive to customer needs.

May 14, 2015

Outstanding, timely, friendly, reasonable service. Facilities are very clean and welcoming.

Super service!

by from Eau Claire, WI |

Aaron did a great job of making me feel comfortable and taking care of what i needed. I had a terrible experience at a different dealership recently and he took the time to listen to my story and provided amazing customer service to restore my faith in car dealerships. Thank you!

May 14, 2015

We appreciate the positive feedback and are so happy you had a pleasant experience with Aaron and our dealership. We hope to see you in the future!

Awesome service

by from Chippewa Falls Wi |

It was great me and Jon spoke over the phone for most of it and pretty much drove there and new what I wanted and it was all ready to go for me

May 14, 2015

Tyler, thank you for your kind words about Jon and our dealership. We're glad you got the perfect vehicle for you, and we hope to work with you in the future.

I recommend thsi place

by from Eau Claire |

fast friendly professional ... have confidence my car will last me for a long time if I keep up with the service recommendations first (almost ) new car I have ever owned

May 14, 2015

We're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Great salesman and service

by from Hallie, WI |

Love it! It is the only place we go to get our new cars! Everyone in the family now owns a new Traverse! Scott Langman is a wonderful sales associate. We only work with him, he is so good to his customers and a genuinely good person. Always feel confident buying from him and Marquart Motors.

May 14, 2015

Thank you for this awesome review, Christopher! Enjoy the new Traverse!!

2015 Silverado

by from Chippewa Falls, WI |

Everything was explained very well by Scott Langman, I have no complaints. Scott was a very professional person to work with.

May 14, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Scott and our dealership! Enjoy your new vehicle!