Markquart Motors

2191 S Prairie View Rd, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729

New 888-464-1948
Used 866-373-7015
Service 888-838-5032

Markquart...A name you can trust!

All around excellence

by from Chippewa Falls, WI |

Aaron and Scott P met me at the door and greeted me like we were longtime friends, even though we were meeting for the first time. I was asked what my needs were and Aaron worked to find me the perfect vehicle. I have purchased vehicles from Markquart before and will come back again. The service department has never disappointed me and I have needed their body shop as well. Markquart Motors can take care of all your automobile needs.

July 3, 2014

Troy, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit to Markquart Motors. I am happy to hear of the great treatment you received from Aaron and Scott P. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto them. Thank you again for choosing Markquart for your vehicle needs and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

perfect service and clean facility

by from Pray, wi |

Akbar, Aaron and the rest of the staff treat me perfect, very considerate about doing the very best for the customer, I don't know if the rest of the sales people are as patient with the customers, I would have to give the whole crew an excellent to perfect rating. thanks guys for all you do for me' Bev from Pray,Wi.

June 23, 2014

Beverly, We would like to thank you for your kind words. Our entire Markquart Motors team will appreciate this feedback. At Markquart Motors, we pride ourselves on how we treat our customers, and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting our standards. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Excellent, Just Excellent!

by from Eau Claire, WI |

Excellent, just excellent. Burt does a great job of communicating. I was in a tough spot with a non-functioning car and he got the tow truck to me and kept in 100% in the loop. I know he is extremely busy, but he never left me guessing on what was happening or when the problem would be resolved. The team that gave me a ride to work, check out a loaner car, and retrieved my car were also fantastic. Very friendly and helpful.

June 15, 2014

Cassie, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit to our Service Department. I am glad to hear that Bert kept on top of the situation with your vehicle and kept you in the loop the entire time. Your kind words about Bert and the others will definitely be passed on. Thank you for choosing Markquart for your vehicle needs and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Great service and real clean facilities

by from Chippewa. Falls, WI |

I needed a cabin air filter changed before we headed out to Montena. Kelly got me in the next day with a full schedule. It only took about 45 mins and we were gone. Turned out really well.

June 7, 2014

Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit to our Service Department. I am glad to hear that Kelly could get you in and we could get your vehicle taken care of in an efficient manner before your big trip. Thank you for choosing Markquart for your vehicle needs and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Excellent Service

by from Eau Claire, WI |

They tracked down a vehicle to fit the needs of our large family which included everything we wanted in terms of features. Rick, our salesperson, went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied! Also, we were very happy that our time was respected and it took less than an hour to trade in our old vehicle and buy our new one.

June 7, 2014

Christine, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit to Markquart Motors. I am glad to hear that Rick was able to help you find a vehicle to fit your needs and in a time frame that fit your schedule. Your kind words about him will definitely be passed on. Thank you for choosing Markquart for your vehicle needs and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Auto Service at Marquardts

by from Chippewa Falls, WI |

Everyone is so easy to work with. We called and got an appointment immediately. Someone met us at the service door and took us to the appropriate person. All went swiftly and the car was delivered to me.

May 30, 2014

Chuck, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit to our Service Department. Our goal is to provide top-notch service, so we appreciate your kind words about your experience. The whole Markquart Motors team would like to thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Amazing service

by from Chippewa Falls, WI |

Had a dent fixed and it only took three days to have it fixed when I was told it would be a week. My car lined brand new!!

May 31, 2014

Joshua, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit to our Service Department. I am glad to hear that took care of your vehicle in such an efficient manner. Thank you for choosing Markquart for your vehicle needs and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Good Service

by from Chippewa Falls, WI. |

Treated politely - everything was taken care of except changing the fuel filter. I was told it didn't need to be changed even though it was 24%.

May 31, 2014

Richard, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit to our Service Department. I am happy to hear that the experience you had with us was a positive one, and invite you to call or email us anytime you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing Markquart for your vehicle needs and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Great service!

by from Chippewa Falls, WI |

My son took my car to Markquarts' for an oil change. It came back with not only the oil changed but washed and vacuumed as well. All at no cost! Unbelievable!

May 24, 2014

Marilyn, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit to our Service Department. I am glad to hear of the pleasant surprise you had with the free wash and vacuum we do, and look forward to serving you again in the future.

very customer service oriented

by from chicago |

Was looking for a vehicle and they tried to help me.

May 24, 2014

Al, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit to Markquart Motors. I am glad to hear that you reached out to us in your car buying process and hope we were able to help you find what you were looking for. Thank you for choosing Markquart for your vehicle needs and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Friendly, Efficient & Skilled People -Fast Service

by from Eau Claire, WI |

My recently purchased 2006 Cadillac wouldn't start consistently. It stalled in my office parking lot, was towed to Markquart, Jared found a loose battery, had it fixed, serviced and available for me to take home at the end of the day. When Jared fixed it quickly, I was very impressed!

May 24, 2014

Judith, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit to our Service Department. I am glad to hear that we were able to figure out what was wrong with your vehicle and get it fixed in an efficient manner. Thank you for choosing Markquart for your vehicle needs and we look forward to serving you again in the future.