Withnell Hyundai

1996 Mission St Se, Salem, OR 97302

Used 503-375-0312

Avoid at all costs

by from Salem, Oregon |

Beware this used car dealer; they are sleazy and constantly scamming against the customer. They made me buy the key to the car (tried to sell it to me with the valet key--no buttons, no security set, etc.) and said I'd have to pay for the key if I wanted a real one. Also a wheel bearing went out within a week of purchase and I was told essentially--tough luck. They refused to even split the cost with me. The whole used car operation is right out of some SNL sketch about sleazy used car operators. I should have walked away and didn't--my fault. But everyone who reads this can save themselves a terrible buying experience. Avoid these guys at all cost.

Considerate and Not Pushy

by from Silverton, OR |

They were very helpful and not pushy. The buying process was quick and painless. I worked with the internet department to get my quote first. I never felt pressured or lied to. They never had that "hungry/desperate" look in their eye, as opossed to most of the other dealerships I went to. And I went to about twenty. Thanks Withnell Hyundai!