Hudson Ford

New 866-861-0217
Used 888-239-5278
Service 888-833-1189

You'll notice the Difference

Low pressure sales approach, excellent service dep

by from Afton, Mn. |

Trisha was our sales agent. She provided answers to all questions that we had regarding the vehicle that we wanted to purchase. Negotiation with Trisha to our finale purchase price was straight forward, direct but low key. The amount offered as trade-in value for our trade-in vehicle was a fair price. This dealership has provided service for my trade-in vehicle for about 6 years. They have an excellent service department, repairing what is required, but not overselling you into repairs that are not needed. I recommend this dealership because their sales process is low key and because they have an excellent service department to service the vehicle after making the purchase.

Awesome Experience

by from Hastings, MN |

I just had the best car buying experience at Hudson Ford. I bought a used Expedition. They went over the truck, replaced things that needed replacing including new tires, battery, brakes. Trisha went above and beyond to provide me a very satisfying experience!

Best experience.

by from New Richmond, WI |

I bought a 2014 Focus from Amillie in February, totaled it in April, and just bought a 2015 Fusion from her yesterday. The whole experience was simple and quick, both times. I got all the features I wanted in my Focus, and even more in the Fusion. She's an excellent salesperson - she gets just as excited as you will. She definitely puts all her effort into finding exactly what you want/need. Janell financed my Focus, Levi financed my Fusion, and both of them made it as painless as possible! 100% recommend Hudson Ford!

Awesome!!

by from Roberts, WI |

We couldn't be more impressed with Hudson Ford. We visited several dealerships and they were by far the BEST. We ended up leasing a 2015 Explorer from Dan. We also worked with Janelle and Levi. Everyone was very profession, no pressure and knowledgeable. It was a seamless experience from start to finish. Hudson Ford has absolutely earned our business for future vehicle purchases!

Great Job Brett! - 2015 F150 Platinum

by from Hudson, WI |

A great experience from start to finish. Hudson Ford has a very helpful staff without the typical hard sell. Brett was very easy to work with and I would recommend him highly when buying a vehicle. The entire process was smooth and painless. Hudson Ford was very fair with my trade-in and my new truck has exceeded every expectation. Well Done!

Completely Satisfied with a new car purchase.

by from Hudson, WI |

Just bought a new 2014 Focus from Brett C. at Hudson Ford. This was our 3rd vehicle that we purchased from Brett, and I have a feeling it wont be our last. I would highly recommend both him and Hudson Ford. Great prices. Friendly, "small town" feel, no pressure sales. A+++

Beautiful facilities and great selection of cars

by from Hudson,WI. |

Brett Carey was a great guy to work with. He was friendly, knowledgeable, no pressure. Wasn't expecting to buy the day I stopped in, but I fell in love with the Escape and felt I had gotten an amazing deal. I'm now driving a beautiful new car and was very happy with the entire buying process. Thanks Brett and Kim !

No repair service yet

by from Hudson,Wi. |

Brett Carey was a great guy to work with. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and no pressure. Wasn't expecting to buy the day I went in, but fell in love with the Escape and got such an amazing deal that I walked out with a beautiful new car! I had an excellent experience at Hudson Ford. Thanks Brett and Kim.

Not impressed

by from Cottage Grove, MN |

I had emailed the internet manager for more information on buying a used car, even though I was upside-down on my trade. The next day, a salesperson (I didn't get his name since he talked too fast) called me. I told him my payoff and the type of vehicle I was looking for. He said, "Oh... I'll see what we have" and pretty much hung up on me. Very unprofessional.

Great people!

by from Afton, MN |

Great experience buying my new car! Will recommend them to anyone buying a new car!