Parker Chevrolet

(5.0) 3 Reviews

622 State Route 11, Champlain, NY 12919

Wonderful customer service beautiful car

by from Saint albans vt |

Mark our salesman went above and beyond what I have ever expected/received from any car dealership! Not only did he make the car buying process pleasurable he was honest and got us Into a new car with below the payment I told him I could afford! Needless to say I will be going back to the parker family and mark when it is time to buy another vehicle!

great service department

by from Morrisonville New York |

I am in Florida for the winter and my wife called to advise me her Trail Blazer that we had purchesed from Parkers from Dan the sales man had an issue that was detected when she went to a local shop in Morrisonville area and was advised it would cost approx $180.000.She called Parkers service dept and spoke with the women at the counter who looked up the problem and advised my wife to bring it right in as the part was covered under the plan we had purchesed with the trail blazer.Her vechicle was fixed inspected and ready to goo within the day at a cost of the inspection.We have purchesed three vechiles from Parkers and well be buying again this summer when our grandson turns 16.The Parker brothers and there employees all have a help the customer attitude they should all be proud of themselfs.

Down Home Dearlership With Strong Family Values

by from Northeastern USA |

At Parker Chevrolet, the 3-brothers who make the business a strong success are Rolla, Tim & Sean. They make sure their staff treat each customer as extended Parker family vs just another customer. As for the service dept., when you come in through the service dept door, your welcomed as a Parker customer regardless of where you purchased your GM vehicle, or non-GM product. Its not uncommon to see years of repeat customers, and it always a joy purchasing, leasing, or stopping for a service appt. Once you visit Parker's Chevy, you won't likely want to go anywhere else to address your auto needs. and if they don't have the GM vehicle you want in stock, they will either do a dealer trade to obtain your vehicle,assist you in ordering a new Chevy, or get your desired gently used GM product via GM's Smart Auction program as well as other GM Auction providers.From New Chevy malibu eco's to gently used GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali AWD Crew Cab P/U's. If you don't mind a few thousand miles, the cost savings are significant. There is not any better place to shop & purchase your next GM vehicle as well as having your vehicle serviced.

Parker Chevrolet responded to this review

June 13, 2013