Bloomer Ford

New 888-323-9901
Used 888-356-2115
Service 888-299-9083

It's Real Easy!

very low pressure sales people

by from Blooerm, WI |

purchased a used F150 from this dealer - told them what I needed for my trade and they were able to make it happen. Also gave me great financing and a great price on an extended warranty - even better than I was able to find in the internet. Would buy from them again!

February 6, 2012

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to make Bloomer Ford a comfortable, low pressure environment. I'm glad you had an enjoyable experience and we look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thanks again! -Craig Toycen, Owner of Bloomer Ford

service was ok

by from jim Falls Wisconsin |

There was a rust spot on the passenger door and he said he would fix it when my son went up to pick it up the salesmen gave him a tube of matching color. Come home and his dad was furious it wasn't done. still have the rust spot.

May 1, 2014

Hi David, Thanks for the feedback. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the vehicle at the time of delivery. Please contact me, and we can get set up with our body shop to get the vehicle fixed right. I want to make sure your son is 100% happy with his new truck. Thanks! Craig Toycen Owner/General Manager Bloomer Ford, Inc www.bloomerford.com

Happy with my buying experience.

by from Cornell, WI |

I just purchased a 2013 Ford Fusion through Bloomer Ford. The staff I dealt with was extremely helpful. They were very competative in pricing with other nearby dealers, though I had to do a little haggling on my trade-in after they low-balled me. But that got all sorted out, nothing you wouldn't expect from most other dealers. I will definitely go back for future purchases, and be recommending them to friends and family.

May 6, 2014

Thank you for your business, Adam!