Lupient Kia

Service 866-982-4081 Service 866-982-4081

Lupient - Minnesota's Premier Automotive Family

Listens to customers

by from Lino Lakes, MN |

Andrew listened to what we said we wanted and needed in our vehicle. He paid attention to the details that were important to us. Throughout the process he was attentive and accommodating. We will recommend him and Lupient to friends.

January 15, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this review, Christine. I am very happy to hear that Andrew could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see us any time! Take care! Respectfully, Jesse Bishop, General Manager, Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com, 763.424.9100

Andrew Bursch & my Lupient Kia purchase

by from Champlin, MN |

Superb experience with Lupient Kia in BP, MN! I had already done my homework, so was somewhat knowledgeable on what I wanted, options, prices, etc. Andrew asked what I wanted in a new vehicle and didn't try to push anything more on me than what I told him; it was all about me. Andrew has a vast knowledge of not only Kia's line of vehicles, but other car manufacturers, too. The finance department was so easy to work with. I truly believe they researched their vast pool of resources and came up with the best loan opportunity for me. It really couldn't have been any easier. The service department was super easy to work with when it came to bringing my car in for the options I had ordered to be installed/applied. They had a loaner car all ready for me. I was in and out of there in less than 5 minutes; both when I dropped off and picked up. I will recommend my friends and family to Lupient Kia for an easy car buying experience. I love my little Kia Soul (also referred to as the hamster-mobile)!! Thanks, Andrew and all the rest of the Lupient Kia people I worked with!

Great place to buy

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

I called and asked for a lease quote on a sorento, and that's exactly what I got. No run around like a lot of other dealerships give. We came in and test drove the vehicle, got an official lease quote, scheduled a time to come back to pick up the vehicle and we were out of there in less than two hours. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Amy Stringfellow

by from Oak Grove, MN |

Love my new kia!! Andrew was very informative. Glad we made the purchase.

Great buying experience!

by from Chaska, MN |

I would recommend Mike Worden to anyone in the market to buy a used car. Everything went very smooth, great service. Thank you for the wonderful experience in purchasing a vehicle!

March 18, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review! It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident they made the right decision. We're happy to hear about your positive experience with Mike. Please let us know if we can assist you with any of your other automotive needs. Sincerely, The Lupient Kia Team

Great service from Chris!

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

Chris Corbin was excellent with providing test drives and never pressured me to buy once! He was great with communication and responsive to my questions. Glad he decided to work on his day off! Chad was helpful in providing information and Mike was low pressure with the financing. Thanks to all!

March 18, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Sincerely, The Lupient Kia Team

Awesome experience

by from Brooklyn Center MN |

My salesman was prompt, committed to making sure that I had the best experience and that I was satisfied when I left.

March 18, 2016

Nakesha, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Lupient Kia! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Sincerely, The Lupient Kia Team

Great service

by from Brooklyn center, Mn |

I was impressed with how the staff was willing to help in any way and give records about every detail of the car, as well as the honesty of the salesman.

February 3, 2016

I appreciate your input, Donald. I am glad to hear that you are impressed with the honest and helpful service we offer here at Lupient Kia. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Respectfully, Jesse Bishop, General Manager Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com, 763.424.9100

service

by from Brooklyn Park, Mn |

members of the staff are friendly and service personal explain what needs to be done and what options are. Something could wait and what needs to be done now

January 29, 2016

Bruce, thank you for leaving us your positive review. I am pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the friendly and thorough service you received from the service team. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Keep up to date on service specials and dealership information on our Facebook page! Best, Jesse Bishop, General Manager Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com, 763.424.9100

Great dealer, love my Kia

by from Minnetonka, MN |

My sales guy Jason was awesome. Nice to talk to, knowledgeable about the vehicles, and very helpful in getting the vehicle ready to drive off and in helping us deal with a few small issues afterwards. I would recommend Jason and the dealership.

February 3, 2016

Michael, thanks for this review and for the recommendation. Jason truly knows his stuff. We make sure all of our employees are knowledgeable and courteous, and he will be glad to hear about your experience. Feel free to visit us if you have any further needs. Also, check out our Facebook page for exclusive deals! Respectfully, Jesse Bishop, General Manager Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com, 763.424.9100