Lupient Kia

Service 866-982-4081

Lupient - Minnesota's Premier Automotive Family

Wonderful, friendly service.

by from Brooklyn Park, Mn |

I liked the sales rep Andy as he is warm and friendly and easy to talk to. He was also very thorough in explaining key features in my new Optima.

June 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Andy and our staff were able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that we are known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook and Twitter followers. Truly, Jesse Bishop General Manager, Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com, 763.424.9100

laurelanna

by from Maple Lake |

Jamie was one of the kindest, honest, car dealer I've ever met!! I would recommend him and the dealership to anyone who would be looking for a car! And will!! Such great, friendly service!! Everyone there was so polite and hospitable. I have passed out cards to several people I know.

December 13, 2014

Thank you so much for this great review, Laurie. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our guests and the fact that you are pleased with your visit reflects what we strive to deliver. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, please do come back and visit us. Also, take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Twitter and Facebook. Sincerely, Jesse Bishop General Manager, Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com, 763.424.9100

good service

by from Brooklyn Park MN |

The service person was nice and told me about services I should do and gave me a realistic time it would be done. He also made sure to run it through the car wash.

December 10, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Tracy. It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our words and providing outstanding service. We are glad that you enjoyed your time with our team. If you have other automotive concerns, do not hesitate to inform us. Also, please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Jesse Bishop General Manager, Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com, 763.424.9100

Brooklyn Park Kia

by from Anoka, Mn |

Working with Shane or Chris in service is great. I have stayed at Kia for the service on both of our Saturn vehicles due to being able to work with Shane and Chris. Excellent personnel and they represent Kia well. If I ever need to replace one of our vehicles I would start by looking at Kia dealership first.

November 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Lisa. At Lupient Kia of Brooklyn Park, our team works very hard to provide each of our guests with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am glad that you are satisfied with the service we provide. Do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Jesse Bishop General Manager, Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com, 763.424.9100

Great purchasing experience

by from Minneapolis MN |

Our sales rep gave us the freedom to test drive many vehicles without any hassle or concern. I feel that we made a smart decision because our options were thoroughly vetted.

November 14, 2014

Congratulations on your new purchase It's wonderful to know that you feel confident in your decision to choose us as your dealer. It is imperative to us that we make the car-buying experience painless and efficient from the initial negotiations to the final paperwork. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter for access to our unbeatable coupons and specials offered to our likers and followers. Regards, Jesse Bishop General Manager Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com 763.424.9100

New Car Purchase at Lupient Kia of Brooklyn Park

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

The salesman, Travis was a good guy. He seemed to be new but would get my questions answered and was very courteous and polite. Overall the dealership staff seems friendly and the dealership has a warm atmosphere

November 12, 2014

Thank you so much for this great review, Jeffrey. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our guests and the fact that you are pleased with your visit reflects what we strive to deliver. We will definitely share your comment to Travis and the rest of our team. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, please do come back and visit us. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter for access to our unbeatable coupons and specials offered to our likers and followers. Sincerely, Jesse Bishop General Manager, Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com, 763.424.9100

Great Service!

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

I always receive great care from the team at Kia. They always provide quality service to the cars we have purchased or leased there and they get it done without me having to wait too long!

November 5, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Best Regards, Jesse Bishop General Manager Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com 763.424.9100

Great buying experience.

by from Maplewood, MN |

Lamont was excellent to work with. I was without a car and he came to pick me up on his day off to get me in a new car. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly.

November 5, 2014

Thank you so much for this great review, Joseph. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals. Regards, Jesse Bishop General Manager Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com 763.424.9100

oil change, inspection of possible problem.

by from Brooklyn Park Mn |

Informed by Shane of inspection findings, and given choices. Like the honesty. Like being informed. Front desk helpful in getting correct information on my rewards card info at check out

November 4, 2014

Janet, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Regards, Jesse Bishop, General Manager Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com, 763.424.9100

Excellent Service

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

I appreciated the personalized service from Lamont Fondern, and another gentleman who assisted me a couple of days later because they offered assistance beyond the actual sell. They went out of their way to help me with the UVO system, and explain key features of the vehicle. I felt like a valued person, not just a valued customer. Thank you!

November 3, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase, Carolyn, and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I am happy to hear that Lamont and our team were able to assist you effectively. If you have other automotive concerns, be sure to let us know. Also, find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Jesse Bishop General Manager, Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com, 763.424.9100

great place to get a new or used car

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

Jesse was great and he has a great sense of humor. He got me with the fake coffee spill on his desk.

October 31, 2014

Thank you, Paulette, for taking the time to give us a positive feedback regarding your experience at our dealership. We make every effort to provide the very best customer service possible and I am so glad that you had a great time with us. We hope that you will share your experience with your family and friends. Should you have further concerns, please do not hesitate to inform us. Also, like us on Facebook and Twitter for offers and updates from our dealership. Sincerely, Jesse Bishop General Manager, Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com, 763.424.9100