Lupient Kia

Service 866-982-4081

Lupient - Minnesota's Premier Automotive Family

Wonderful, friendly service.

by from Brooklyn Park, Mn |

I liked the sales rep Andy as he is warm and friendly and easy to talk to. He was also very thorough in explaining key features in my new Optima.

June 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Andy and our staff were able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that we are known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook and Twitter followers. Truly, Jesse Bishop General Manager, Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com, 763.424.9100

Great staff and service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

The service team was able to find a slot for me at the last minute. They were friendly and quick to greet me upon arrival. The service completed sooner than expected.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for all of the kind words, Barbra. Our service team is devoted to exceptional customer care and the success story of each of our guests. We are happy to hear that we were able to get you back on the road. Please keep us in mind for any further needs and thank you again for choosing us. Sincerely, Jesse Bishop General Manager Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com |763.424.9100

consistently good service

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

Chris was very courteous, helpful and told me up front what things would cost, how long they would take, etc

Helpful, no-pressure sales.

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

Salesman did not pressure us towards anything. Instead, he listened to our needs, and helped us find a vehicle that fit them.

January 22, 2015

Stefany, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your business. We can't wait to see you for your next servicing appointment. Be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. Regards, Jesse Bishop |General Manager Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com |763.424.9100

The best car buying experience I've ever had!

by from Maple Grove, Mn |

I felt my sales consultant, Andrew Bursch really cared if my experience was good, he asked questions to help himself understand my needs and wants in a vehicle which impressed me. My satisfaction was his concern over just selling me a car. His knowledge of the products was amazing. Joshua the Finance manager was also terrific by explaining finance options and how I could benefit from each so I was able to make the best decision for my circumstance. The Employees of this Dealership are why I'm a repeat customer.

January 20, 2015

Roy, thank you so much for this great review and star-rating. I am pleased to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and earn your repeat business. We work very hard to provide each of our customers with knowledgeable and pressure-free service, and it is good to hear that our team was able to show you what Lupient Kia of Brooklyn Park is all about. Check us out on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive monthly specials. Sincerely, Jesse Bishop General Manager, Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com, 763.424.9100

Good service

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

Our family really appreciate the warm welcome we receive every visit and all the hard work youl all put into servicing our vehicles.

January 19, 2015

We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback, Pamela. It is our pleasure to provide top quality service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. At Lupient Kia of Brooklyn Park, we value our guests and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online, so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages. Sincerely, Jesse Bishop General Manager, Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com, 763.424.9100

Friendly people dependable service

by from Minneapolis |

Dan is always helpful and provides a warm welcome. My car is always ready as promised and I never have any issues. That means a lot.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that Dan was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Regards, Jesse Bishop |General Manager Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com |763.424.9100

Always The Best!

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

Courteous, professional, service writer. Neat, clean, service area and show floor. Hot, premium, coffee, large screen tv, current reading material. Always a good experience.

January 14, 2015

It's our pleasure to provide top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. Here at Lupient Kia of Brooklyn Park, we value our guests and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Sincerely, Jesse Bishop |General Manager Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com |763.424.9100

Great experience! Great car!

by from Champlin,MN |

Aminah Smulders was an absolute joy to work with. This is the first time I've bought a new car. Aminah was friendly, patient, and informative. Not once did she pressure me with any sales pitch. She made it clear that it was all about me and what I wanted, not what the dealership wanted to sell. I got the 2015 Kia Soul (in red) and am glad I did. The more I drive it, the more I love it! Great sales associate. Great car. In the future, if the service dept. is this good it will be the trifecta of car buying.

January 8, 2015

I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your business and for taking the time to write this marvelous review. Aminah is a valued member of our team and it's a delight to know that she has helped to proudly represent our dealership throughout your purchase. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure to check our Facebook Offers tab for the latest exclusive coupons. Sincerely, Jesse Bishop |General Manager Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com |763.424.9100

I love my car

by from corcoran, MN |

Mike my salesmen took an interest in me and my mother and took the time for us to get all questions answered for us.

January 6, 2015

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with us was so positive. We look forward to seeing you again. Be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter so that you can take advantage of our many great specials and incentives. Regards, Jesse Bishop |General Manager Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com |763.424.9100

Love Kia

by from Brooklyn Park MN |

I felt they were considerate in reaching and agreeing on a trade-in value. Also, very much appreciate that Andrew delivered the car to my home on what was an extremely cold day.

January 6, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. Always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our guests. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter so that you can take advantage of our many great specials and incentives. Regards, Jesse Bishop |General Manager Jesse.Bishop@lupient.com |763.424.9100