Cornerstone Auto Elk River

17219 US-10, Elk River, MN 55330

New 888-327-4819
Used 866-413-8652
Service 888-480-4288

Bought new, Great price and experience

by from Brooten, mn |

Had a great experience with the salesman, also they had the lowest price for a new vehicle.

Avoid!

by from Elk River |

Cornerstone Elk River promotes themselves as a "Christian" dealership but don't fall for the wolf in sheeps clothes. We purchased a newer used vehicle. We closed the deal after closing time of the dealership. We made it roughly 5 miles off the lot when we experienced major mechanical issues. We called in the morning and the dealers response was a smoothly worded "its your problem". We asked to return the vehicle and use the down payment on a different vehicle from their stock. Not even an option for them. 2 weeks later and after many and much frustration, they offered to pay a "portion" of the repair but there was paperwork on the sale that they hadn't properly filled out and would need us to resign. Had they not made the paperwork mistake I don't think they would have done anything. I do need to state that our experience with the maintenance department was the polar opposite. Professional, caring, and great to work with.

Super experience buying a used car. Fine facilitie

by from The Minneapple, Minnesota |

I was treated very well. There was no sales schmoozing, no sales ploy, no pressure. Wayne, the salesman new his stuff and was straightforward about the couple answers he did not have off the top of his head. They made it easy and fast. The car fit my needs and wants, so I made an offer that was countered straightforwardly. With just a bit more negotiating, we came to agreement nicely. And then they made it attractive to borrow when I was prepared to pay in full. All used car buying experiences should be so smooth and comfortable and straightforward. Nice. My four stars, rather than five, for the facility is only because it's not quite as new and modern as many new ones are these days. It was still fine, clean, comfortable, spacious. Fine place; I'm just spoiled snooty.

Purchase of 2009 Ford Escape

by from Elk River, MN |

We were looking for a Ford Escape for our daughter. The price advertised was attractive in the first place and the dealer took two older trades from us without question and met the value I was looking to get. The overall experience was very good. Our salesman was Wayne and he handled everything in good humor and professionally. We would visit this dealer again.

Great Experience

by from Elk River, MN |

I was interested in a Chrysler 200 and the dealership was very helpful in helping me get a new vehicle lease. Jim was my sales associate and was excellent. Jon, the sales manager, went the extra mile to make sure I got the best deal possible. Danny, used car manager, gave me a great price on my trade-in. I would recommend Cornerstone to anyone looking for a great deal on a new vehicle.

Over priced

by from Elk River, MN |

THeir used prices are continuously priced more than other dealers. I havent purchased one there yet. Always seem to find other similar vehicles for much less. They dont display the prices on their vehicles so I it somewhat a waste to drive through to see if you even want to talk to someone to look