Cornerstone Auto Elk River

17219 US-10, Elk River, MN 55330

New 888-327-4819
Used 866-413-8652
Service 888-480-4288

Great sevice felt like i was apart of a family

by from Minneapolis Minnesota |

Elk river cornerstone what a great dealership. But what made it spectacular and truly awesome to buy a car from was Rocky Foster this man is dynamite he works hard to put you into a vehicle he won't let you leave the dealership without putting you into your new car i'm living proof i love my 2015 Fusion. He made me a believer and he will make you into one also.this is what makes conerstone great because he works miracles without him theres no cornerstone come on boxing may its champions but there's only one champion at cornerstone ROCKY FOSTER thanks cornerstone and thanks Rocky for putting me in the car of my dreams GOD BLESS!

Amazing Customer Service

by from Elk River, MN |

I seldom take time to write reviews but we just bought a 2015 Kia Sorento and Rocky Foster is AMAZING!!! If you are looking for a new or used car go and see Rocky!!! If he can't get you financing nobody can, he is seriously the best at what he does and goes above and beyond!! Jay the Kia manager even came over and introduced himself and gave us contact information in case we ever had questions about our Kia. Also appreciated Duane Fletcher who also had wonderful customer service from the delivery aspect and spent over an hour going over everything inside the car to make sure we knew how to operate the entire vehicle down to syncing our phones for us. Will definitely be repeat customers for years to come and Rocky will always be our first go to person! Thank you Rocky and Cornerstone Auto for treating us like family! Fabulous customers service all the way around!!!

Great service and sales people

by from Elk River, MN |

Just bought a car from Melina recently and she is AMAZING. I would highly recommend going to her. Fun, energetic and really wants to find you the perfect vehicle. You will not be disappointed.

AMAZING!!

by from elk river |

Jamar and Pete were absolutely amazing !! I had absolutely no credit history. I didn't want to go to aa place like car hop i wanted a car i could trust. This was the first time in my life i was in a positionto buy a nice car. Jamar spent 4 days and probably submitted 10 cars to find me my 2011 jetta that i love. I gave them a budget and they ABSOLUTELY respected it. I am SO GRATEFUL for how hard they worked to help me achieve this dream!!

Great Service, Friendly Dealership.

by from Elk River, MN |

I had a wonderful experience buying my 2011 Chevy Equinox from Cornerstone in Elk River. Jahmar Lauderdale my salesman was excellent. He went above and beyond to make sure I got a vehicle that I love. From the financial group to the service dept everyone was so helpful, they are friendly and patient. They take the time to go over and questions you may have. I tell everyone about my experience and highly recommend them.

Great experience

by from Zimmerman, MN |

Jamar was an excellent sales person. NO pressure, very knowledgeable, and friendly. Love our new Kia Cadenza!!! Thank you, Jamar!!

AMAZING!!!

by from Maplewood, MN |

I went to trade in my 2007 Dodge Caliber for something bigger with my 14 year old son. Melina Kissel was AMAZING! Her knowledge of any & all vehicles we looked at, her patience with our uncertainties and excellence customer service in getting a 2015 Kia Sorento was a huge deciding factor in doing business with Cornerstone Auto! Everyone else was played a part in continuing Melina's hard work and efforts to make this a great experience not only for myself but for my son also. I will definitely recommend anyone & everyone to look for their next vehicle! Thank you Melina and the rest of the employees at Cornerstone!

Cornerstone Ford is Fantastic!!

by from St Michael |

I bought my 1st 2014 F150, I was impressed with the entire staff of genuine friendly people! Love my truck and can't wait to share my experience with my friends @ family.

Bought new, Great price and experience

by from Brooten, mn |

Had a great experience with the salesman, also they had the lowest price for a new vehicle.

Avoid!

by from Elk River |

Cornerstone Elk River promotes themselves as a "Christian" dealership but don't fall for the wolf in sheeps clothes. We purchased a newer used vehicle. We closed the deal after closing time of the dealership. We made it roughly 5 miles off the lot when we experienced major mechanical issues. We called in the morning and the dealers response was a smoothly worded "its your problem". We asked to return the vehicle and use the down payment on a different vehicle from their stock. Not even an option for them. 2 weeks later and after many and much frustration, they offered to pay a "portion" of the repair but there was paperwork on the sale that they hadn't properly filled out and would need us to resign. Had they not made the paperwork mistake I don't think they would have done anything. I do need to state that our experience with the maintenance department was the polar opposite. Professional, caring, and great to work with.