Cornerstone Ford Chrysler

Used 866-413-8652 Used866-413-8652
Service 888-480-4288 Service 888-480-4288

Chrysler 200S AWD

by from Minneapolis,MN |

I am lucky to find this showroom for my purchase. I bought my first car here, Wayne(Pickleman) helped me in buying this car. He is reachable any time and provided me the information that i looked for and made the whole purchasing process smoother.

May 25, 2016

We're happy to hear Wayne was able to meet your vehicle expectations in a timely manner. We hope your enjoying your new vehicle. Thank you for your feedback.

Outstanding service

by from Burnsville, MN |

Just leased a car from Cornerstone Ford Chrysler Jeep today and I'm very impressed, especially by Carlos Rios who helped me with my decision. He walked me through everything including all the different options and all with a huge smile on his face. I would definitely do business with them again.

May 18, 2016

We're happy to hear Carlos was able to meet your vehicle expectations in a timely manner. We hope your enjoying your new vehicle. Thank you for your feedback.

Very good overall experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

My experience at Cornerstone Ford was excellent. I stopped in for an oil change on my 2014 F150 along with a small issue I was having with a tail light. I wasn't expecting them to be able to get to the light while I waited for my oil change to be complete but they were able to get the warranty claim processed thru Ford and do the repairs. Ivan and Cory (Service Dept.) were both very helpful and friendly and I will certainly be back.

May 18, 2016

We appreciate your business and are happy to hear Ivan and Cory were able to accommodate all your vehicle needs. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Great Experience

by from Anoka, Mn |

I received an offer from Cornerstone for an opportunity to buy a vehicle or lower my interest rate on my current loan. My truck I was driving was in rough shape so I decided to give them a chance and see if they could help me out. I was expecting at best to be able to trade for an inexpensive used vehicle being my credit rating is only about average. Not only were they able to get me into a better vehicle, they actually were able to get me into a brand new Jeep. The process was fast and friendly. Everyone I worked with from Josh my salesman to the sales manager to the Joe the Tech expert who walked me through all the features of my new vehicle. They were all friendly, patient and committed to making sure I was happy with everything and I understood everything that was going on and that there weren't any surprises. They did everything they said they would and more. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family and will bring my son there when he is ready to buy his first new car.

May 18, 2016

Steven, We are glad to hear about you good experience and hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We're very fortunate here at Cornerstone to have Josh. WE are always striving to find the best fit for our customers. Thanks again we value your business.

Awesome sales help

by from Rosemount, mn |

I want to thank Tyler Pinska for helping me and my wife find an awesome RAM1500. We love the truck and Tyler really helped us land on the right truck. He showed us a lot of options and stuck to the facts versus any biases views. We looked at other RAM dealers, but in the end I found we had the most trust in this dealership. Getting a new vehicle can be stressful, but Tyler and Cornerstone auto made it an easier process. Can't say enough good things about our experience.

May 18, 2016

We hope you are enjoying your new Ram 1500 and we appreciate your feedback. We agree Tyler is definitely provides over the top customer service. Thank you for your business!

Great Customer Service

by from Becker MN |

Dick Miller and the staff at Elk River Ford collaborated with me on price so that I could surprise my 18 year old son just in time for Prom. The entire dealership worked as quickly as possible once the deal was done to get me on my way and back home. It was a huge hit. Thanks for the hard work.

May 18, 2016

Dick- We are happy to hear we could help you surprise your son for prom. We appreciate your business look forward to working with you again in the future.

great service

by from St. Michael, mn |

Great service and great deals. Got exactly what I wanted for a great deal.

May 18, 2016

Thank you for your business!

My new Forte

by from Corcoran, MN |

We were helped with our car selection immediately upon entering the building. Our salesperson, Ty, is so well informed and went the extra mile to make sure we were able to get that third key we requested that very same day. Ty did a great job of explaining all the features of our new Forte.

May 18, 2016

Patricia-We're so happy to hear your experience with Cornerstone KIA was stress free. We always want our customers to be comfortable with their buying decision. Thank you for sharing your experience with Ty. Enjoy the new Forte

2012 jeep wrangler Nate McMahon great salesman

by from howard lake |

Was actually a very fun experience. Nate went above and beyond what most sale man do now a days. I appreciate all he did.

May 18, 2016

Hi Kevin, We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we appreciate your feedback. We agree Nate is definitely over the top on customer service. Thank you for your business!

2016 Ford Escape lease with Debra Peterson

by from Ramsey, MN |

I just leased a 2016 Ford Escape from Cornerstone Ford Chrysler. Debra held my hand throughout the whole process, was very patient with me and ultimately got me the exact vehicle that I wanted.

May 18, 2016

We appreciate your business! Enjoy the new Escape.