Lithia Subaru Of Oregon City

Lithia Subaru Of Oregon City

1404 Main St, Oregon City, OR 97045

New 877-438-3007
Used 877-662-6367

I bought a great used car from you guys

by from Gladstone Oregon |

I loved the way that the sales people were not pushy and gave me the chance to look without the hassle of following me around trying to get me to buy something I could not afford..

Absolutely Amazing!

by from West Linn, OR |

We have purchase 15 cars in the last 22 years and buying from Lithia Subaru was, without question, the best experience we have ever had. Our salesman, Patricio Soler, was incredible. He was always available to answer questions but never pushed us. Negotiations were straightforward and fair - none of the usual car dealership games. Even signing our loan papers with Rick was a great experience. The entire process took less than 2 hours and we couldn't be happier with our new 2014 Outback. Thanks Lithia!

Nice Place to shop.

by from Troutdale, Or. |

Had a very nice shopping experience with Clinton W. and Gene R. Not like a lot of dealerships I have been to. Very casual and no pushing you to buy, of coarse they want you to but don't shove it down your throat. That I appreciate because those tactics WILL drive me off. Thanks to Clinton and Gene. G.G.

Patricio is the Best!

by from Milwaukie, OR |

Particio is the best salesmen I have ever worked with buying a new car. I felt like he put my needs a head of him selling me a car. He worked with us on terms and price and we walked away with a new car and felt like we were respected and valued. Thank you