Beaverton Honda

(1.0) 2 Reviews

10760 SW Canyon Rd, Beaverton, OR 97005

Used 866-377-1830

Over Promise, Under Perform: Where's my car?!

by from Beaverton, OR |

The only good aspect of my experience here is that the purchase was relatively painless... it was the follow through on the purchase that has led to this poor review. I purchased a new Honda CRV on Sunday, March 1st. It was quoted to me that the car was going to be delivered by Wednesday, March 4th. My sales person, Jake, mentioned that it might be up to a couple of days after, which was fine. Since then, the only update besides, "we aren't sure when it's going to be here" is when I spoke to the GM, who told me on Friday, March 6th that it was still on a train in Chicago. Now, I am a reasonable man, and I understand that these things happen; however, it is the lack of an update that is starting to concern me. I still have not received the car (as of Tuesday, March 10th), and have not received a follow up call on when to expect it (2 days, 2 weeks? Who knows?). The other issue is that I traded in my Subaru, and have continued to drive it while I am waiting for my new car to arrive. The Subaru was diagnosed with a bad serpantine belt and makes a squeak/bad smell while driving. I am worried that if the belt breaks, there will be additional damage to the car. I went into the dealership on Sunday, March 8th and spoke with Jake, my sales rep, and another individual. I mentioned my issue with not wanting the car to break down and Jake said that he would be in touch with me first thing Monday morning with a loaner car until my new car arrived. I will say this place is pretty consistent, because I never received a call on that either and Jake never followed through. In the meantime, I am driving a car that will be their issue in the near future, and was only trying to make it easier on everyone involved, since I would imagine there would be a lot more work/cost if the car breaks down. I am not na´ve, and realize that since I've already signed the agreement, there is little that I can do at this point; however, I want to clearly state that I am very disappointed with the service, and the constant over promise under perform scenario that I have encountered. The facility is nice, the people are nice but the service once the car has been purchased is poor. I would not recommend this business to a friend looking for a car, nor would I attempt another car purchase at this location. At the end of the day, I realize that my being upset is a mere blip on the radar of such a large company; however, I would imagine that my situation is not unique, and I can only hope that this review saves someone the pain of having to go through a similar experience.

This dealer did not keep their words

by from Mac, OR |

I exchanged email with one of the internet salesman in this dealer, He promised me to beat any other dealer. But when I went to this dealer, They eat their words. Upset! One of the sales manager was not too polite. A young salesman was pretty nice.

Beaverton Honda responded to this review

January 28, 2014

Tim, I sincerely apologize for your negative experience with the sales department here. I've searched for your records in our customer database and was unable to locate you, but it is very important to me that we speak regarding your experience here. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Bill Stallard 503.643.5577