Beaverton Infiniti

Used 888-795-2545
Service 877-204-8011

purchased used

by from portland, or |

Really impressed. They handled concerns well, fixed unforseen issues , no hassle, met price requirements. I wish they gave me a little more on trade, but still very satisfied with the entire transaction. I was looking for a specific used vehicle, they had it, in the best condition with the right features in the area.

Beaverton Infinity

by from LAKE OSWEGO, OR |

I am happy to give Beaverton Infinity a 5-star rating in every category. They are, truly, the best dearlership, from sales to service, I have ever experienced.

Great Sales Help

by from Beaverton |

John Hart was terrific. I was used car shopping and they didn't have everything I wanted in one car. Several days after my initial test drive they called about a car that met my criteria. The next evening I went to take a test drive and owned my "new" Infinity that evening.

by from Vancouver,WA |

The customer service was great,no pushy sales people,relaxed setting with down to earth people.The sales man Stan was awesome he filled up our tank of gas for us and had it washed I thought that was great.One of the best experiences I have had with buying a car.If your place keeps going with this its buisness will skyrocket.Thank you to your staff for such a great job.

Treated us like royalty.

by from Salem, Or |

I had been looking for a family car, and stumbled upon the Nissan quest on the Internet. When I inquired online about the van Gabriel responded to my email very quickly. We conversed on the phone, and he was very nice and personable. I live in Salem, and did not want to drive all the way up to Beaverton unless I was sure things were going to work out in my favor. He agreed to sell me the car for a price that I believed to be more than reasonable. Still not seeing the car I was worried I would show up to a blood hungry car salesman, and what if we didn't like the car??? When I showed up to the dealership the car was pulled up and ready to be taken for a drive. When we officially met Gabriel he was just as he was on the phone. Very nice. It turned out we really liked the van, and were excited to make the purchase. They got the car ready (they even filled the tank) while I was signing the papers with Andy, who was also fantastic. When I was finished with Andy, Gabriel walked us to the car, and made sure we had no further questions. I didn't realize until we were leaving that we had kept them later than they were open. At no point did they seem in a rush to get us out if there. However, I must say the whole process was smooth, and didn't feel like it took very long. I honestly am not someone who buys cars all the time, but I have heard some horror stories so I had prepared myself. We had an amazing experience from the first email I sent to the moment we drive our van off the lot.

Deceptive advertising...

by from Portland, Oregon |

7 Promises listed in ad are misleading, deceptive and down right bogus... All vehicles sold do not receive 2 year basic maintenance. Sales personnel state 3 month 3,000 mile warranty is basically bumper to bumper. It's not! And the window sticker on the vehicle was marked limited warranty. At time of signing they had me sign AS IS paperwork. Found the other paperwork stuffed in glove box. The price was reasonable and fair!

great response and service

by from marquette mi 49855 |

inquired on a rolls royce, no purchase yet, but they were very helpful and considerate, thanks so much

Wife's car

by from Salem Or |

We had great service, after we completed our search online their reps contacted us scheduled a test drive and and sold us our new car without any issues. I will purchase from this dealer again and will tell everyone about their great service.

Very impressed

by from Vancouver WA |

Very freindly staff, made us feel at ease,No pressure.Found the car i wanted online negotiated a price online went in test drove the vehicle loved it bought it. So easy.Not often you can go to a dealership feel like your a person not a dollar sign.