Carr Subaru

Service 888-734-2372

Your 100% satisfaction is Our Goal

New Subaru Forester

by from Beaverton, Oregon |

After nearly two weeks of research, pricing and test drives, I contacted the Internet sales manager at Carr Subaru in Beaverton. He found the car I wanted at the price I was willing to pay. The entire experience was very efficient and he everyone I met at Carr Subaru were very helpful and courteous.

Great experience at Carr Subaru!

by from McMinnville, OR |

We came to Carr looking to replace our daughter's car with a much safer vehicle. Diego helped us understand the available models and worked with is to figure out a complicated trade-in issue. It was great to work with someone who understood what we needed and was concerned about our situation. I highly recommend asking for Diego when considering a purchase from Carr Subaru!!!

Great People To Work With And Easy!!!!

by from Beaverton, OR |

The Sales Guy i worked with was AWESOME! They are a great team here at Carr Subaru. Recommended for anyone looking for a great buy and deal. They do not take advantage of you in any way.

Great service

by from Vancover, WA |

I bought a new Subaru from Diego at Carr Subaru. Diego was great to work with. He responded to phone calls and emails very quickly. He did a vehicle trade with another dealer to get me the exact car I wanted since it wasn't available at his dealership.

2015 Subaru Forester and 2014 Subaru Impreza Sport

by from Lake Oswego, OR |

My fiancÚ and I both recently purchased new vehicles at Carr Subaru. The sales staff was very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional throughout the entire process. We worked with Enrique Ojeda, who was a valuable resource and ultimately wants you (the customer) to be happy and satisfied with your purchase. They were willing to negotiate a price that both parties felt comfortable with and even threw in some extras (all-weather mats, rear cargo tray, etc.). If you decide to go to Carr Subaru, you won?t be disappointed!

Terrific Buying Experience

by from Spokane, WA |

Since I live in Washington, my brother-in-law who lives in Portland recommended Carr Subaru. VJ and Enrique were the best. I purchased a used 2013 Legacy. When I went to pick it up, I noticed some dings and scrapes I hadn't noticed on my initial test drive. They fixed them beautifully in a timely fashion for no extra charge. The whole buying experience was smoother than I have ever had. Super people!

Best Car Buying Experience ever!

by from Lake Oswego, Oregon |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Everyone at this dealership was so friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They took the time to preview all the features and were very patient with me during the orientation process. There was no pressure at all and I felt everyone was very sincere. As a single woman buying a car alone, I was dreading the experience but was very pleasantly surprised and felt they gave me the absolute best deal and best car for my needs. I would highly recommend this dealership to any of my friends or family. Bob Cutler was the person who took all the time needed to help me understand all the great features of my new car and told me to call any time if I had questions of any type. Service doesn't get any better than that.

Always outstanding service

by from Beaverton, OR |

I've been a very happy and satisfied customer at Carr Subaru for nearly 8 years. The relationship began with routine maintenance service on a 2006 Outback purchased out of state and driven cross country when we relocated to Oregon. When our daughter got her driver's license, my husband and I gave her the 2006 and leased a 2009 Outback from Carr for two years and then decided to purchase a 2011 Outback, also from Carr. Time after time, our vehicles have been ready by the time promised, if not sooner. On one occasion when a mechanical issue "took on a life of its own" and required more repair than was initially obvious, our service representative maintained excellent communication with us and worked with us to get as much of the repair as possible covered by the extended warranty. All of the Carr employees with whom I've interacted (service representatives, courtesy drivers, cashiers, sales and finance representatives) have been courteous, friendly, and cooperative with my automotive needs and requests. I would recommend this dealer to anyone considering buying a Subaru and for service. Carr Subaru Rocks!

Sales 3/5 and Finance Department is 0/5

by from Beaverton |

I was lucky enough to work with only one sales person the entire time who unfortunately is no longer at CARR Subaru. He was very polite, professional and "earned" our business. The salesperson was no longer at CARR Subaru during the taking ownership part and of the transaction and could not be reached afterwards when we ran into paperwork issues. The Approval process was quick and painless, no more so then it was at other dealerships we have been to. We actually purchased a MINI Cooper the same week and the approval process was about the same. On the paperwork side it was a nightmare! One of the Credit agencies mistakenly had a fraudwatch on my profile which did not show up during the pre approval (Mini used a different credit agency that did not have this issue). CARR Subaru is not to blame for the fraud watch, however, they provided relatively no assistance to try and remedy the situation. The only help we received from CARR Subaru and Chase was a number to call which did absolutely nothing. My wife spent hours researching ways to contact the credit agency and finally found a number on Google allowed us to speak with someone to fix the Issue. After WE did all the work to fix this issue the finance department also failed to pay the accurate amount of the trade in to the bank where the loan was held. Needless to say that we have called CARR Subaru many times throughout this ordeal and have only been 20% effective in reaching a LIVE person in their finance department. I would love to have someone from CARR Subaru answer these questions: How exactly are you serving me? What % of phone calls do you feel should be answered by a finance person? Is it more than 20%? What will you do to increase the quality of service in situations like mine? Overall I am very dissatisfied and will probably choose a different dealership next time.

Subaru Forester

by from Beaverton, OR |

What a great experience that I had with Diego Mesa! Over the internet, he gave a decent price for Subaru Forester that I was interested. On site, I got a no-pressure of drive test and what so ever. When I finally found the one that met my requirement in the parking lot, he was able to find it available and make the purchase smoothly. He showed great patient when my insurance got some problem. Overall, it is the best experience that I ever had to buy a car.

Damaged my car, took no responsibility

by from portland or |

I brought my car to Carr Subaru to help find an oil leak. They found the problem and we set up a later date to have the work done. But after the dealership gave me my car back after the first inspection I found my leather steering wheel was badly damaged, right in the area you hold the wheel. I quickly pointed it out to my service adviser Ryan Herrle, it was a Saturday and his manager Mike Wilson was not present that day. After my first talk on the phone with Mike Wilson he was already telling me not to get my hopes up because he wasn't able to picture how his staff could have done any damage. He concluded my car was in an accident, came from a different state and was not brand new. Because of those reasons Mike Wilson felt they didn't have to take any responsibility for the damage they did to my car. Overall the experience I had was very discriminatory. From what Carr Subaru's service manage Mike Wilson stated this is not a place to have your older car serviced, they take no responsibility with handling your car if its older and has miles on it. I didn't go in to have my steering wheel damaged but to find an oil leak. I guess if they put a huge dent in the fender they wouldn't of taken any responsibility either.